PDA

View Full Version : Massage & Wank...

novacastrianlad
17-11-2014, 07:52 AM
Might sound like a strange request, but anyone know of massage shop around CBD that I can get a massage and have a wank, without paying extra for the wank? I regularly get this done at Star Massage, but looking for alternatives. What about the massage shop just up the road from Star at Spring Hill (can never remember the name of it)?

Taffpost
17-11-2014, 01:17 PM
This thread is a bit of a "wank"...

This is what this forum is about! Read through! Don't expect others to spoon feed you.

Take the punt.

Emporio
17-11-2014, 01:20 PM
I think the real question being asked by the OP is whether there are places where you can go to have a wank? Not get a wank? Is that correct?

novacastrianlad
17-11-2014, 05:38 PM
Thanks Emporio - that is exactly what I am asking. I don't need info on where to go for R&T as I have already taken my fair share of punts and have my own favourites. I was specifically after any experience with places that offer the massage, and allow you to wank yourself at no extra cost. Sometimes due to financial constraints I would like a good sexy massage, followed by the relief, but don't necessarily have the $40 or so extra to fork out for the tug. i.e choose to self service sometimes. Keen to hear any experiences....

popeye96
17-11-2014, 05:59 PM
Maybe try the usual shops but after the flip, tell them sorry but you don't have any extra cash and do they mind if you do it yourself.

texass10in
18-11-2014, 08:30 PM
Hey Nova, check your PM's.

broownwallaby
18-11-2014, 09:24 PM
most will allow you to do DIY. Some of the girls are actually curious and enjoy watching you doing it. I had many instances where they get carried away too and led to a mutual pleasure!

Emporio
19-11-2014, 06:03 PM
This has got me thinking. New business model here. Legit massage parlour, no extras but you can WIY . I will even give u health care debate lol

Gentleman
19-11-2014, 06:29 PM
This has got me thinking. New business model here. Legit massage parlour, no extras but you can WIY . I will even give u health care debate lol

Sorry mate. That is old business model. Warren Armstrong was running that sort of establishment during and after Fitzgerald enquiry but you are probably too young to remember.

RottenLittlePunt
19-11-2014, 11:30 PM
Sorry mate. That is old business model. Warren Armstrong was running that sort of establishment during and after Fitzgerald enquiry but you are probably too young to remember.

Nah too clean for Warren, him and Scott have always been a straight meat and potatoes when it comes to flouting the law.