PDA

View Full Version : 107 CBD Posh Massage Kimiko - The Japanese Princess

JmzCruzer
17-11-2014, 10:47 AM
Made a booking for Kimiko at 4 PM Sunday before last (9/11/14). Mamasan said it was her first day and so badly wanted try her out.

I walked in 5 mins early and no one was at the reception.. So I was hanging around, coughed out a little thinking someone would come and greet me and.. Wait for it.. out came an Indian bro from the first room saying Hi.. I was like wtf & who are u? What happened to the friendly Mamasan..

I guess he had the same thoughts in his head that he went back and locked himself in the room.

I was confused a little and then the Mamasan walks in.. "Ahh you are early.. Come sit inside, Kimiko will be in soon" and I'm like.. There's a dude hiding in that room.

So I go sit inside the reception and she spoke to the Indian bro.. Apparently he had walked in just like me, didn't see anyone so decided to go and wait in the room. Anyway, unfortunately he was asked to come back in an hour (So guys.. Make a booking at this place.. It's most of the time fully booked).

Anyway, after all that drama, Kimiko walked in. Guys, she's very attractive, I could see she was nervous.. She was holding onto her handbag with both her hands when she walked in. Mamasan asked me to go to the first room and get ready.. While I was changing I could hear Kimiko asking loads of questions in English on how the massage works, what she should do and what she shouldn't.. Etc.

After a few minutes she walked in, spoke to me a little and started massaging me. She had a strong Canadian/US accent and so I'm pretty sure the story is true about her coming from Canada.

Her fingers were cold and I knew she was shit scared. Being the gentleman I am.. I asked to relax and asked if this was her first time in a shop.. and apparently she's only worked in a parlour for ladies only and has never massaged a guy before.. Didn't know about part 2 and so it was all a shock to her when I explained how it works in the shop.

I'll give it to her.. She was willing to try most and I taught her some of the tricks of the trade.. She wasn't feeling too comfortable with nude massage so I didn't ask for it but she was damn good with everything else.. The best was when I told her that if she's comfortable with the guy.. Use your tongue on him and he'll love you for it.. She pushed me back politely and did just that.. ;)

I'll rate her massage skills 6/10 - she was too nervous and I only tried it for a few minutes

Part 2 - 6/10 but had the potential to get a lot better

Sensual stuff - 8/10 - She's a fast learner and what ever she did.. She did it well.

Attitude and overall experience - 9/10

English - 7/10 (I don't speak Mandarin or Jap and rely on English).. Loved her American accent.

I'm happy I was able to train a newbie and teach some new tricks and I hope she does well.. She's a very nice girl and I loved my time with her.

Sadly I heard from the Mamasan that she's been nervous the whole day and might not come back... I hope she does though, she has the potential to become a star.. She's got the right attitude in the room.

CBD Posh
17-11-2014, 05:36 PM
Made a booking for Kimiko at 4 PM Sunday before last (9/11/14). Mamasan said it was her first day and so badly wanted try her out.

I walked in 5 mins early and no one was at the reception.. So I was hanging around, coughed out a little thinking someone would come and greet me and.. Wait for it.. out came an Indian bro from the first room saying Hi.. I was like wtf & who are u? What happened to the friendly Mamasan..

I guess he had the same thoughts in his head that he went back and locked himself in the room.

I was confused a little and then the Mamasan walks in.. "Ahh you are early.. Come sit inside, Kimiko will be in soon" and I'm like.. There's a dude hiding in that room.

So I go sit inside the reception and she spoke to the Indian bro.. Apparently he had walked in just like me, didn't see anyone so decided to go and wait in the room. Anyway, unfortunately he was asked to come back in an hour (So guys.. Make a booking at this place.. It's most of the time fully booked).

Anyway, after all that drama, Kimiko walked in. Guys, she's very attractive, I could see she was nervous.. She was holding onto her handbag with both her hands when she walked in. Mamasan asked me to go to the first room and get ready.. While I was changing I could hear Kimiko asking loads of questions in English on how the massage works, what she should do and what she shouldn't.. Etc.

After a few minutes she walked in, spoke to me a little and started massaging me. She had a strong Canadian/US accent and so I'm pretty sure the story is true about her coming from Canada.

Her fingers were cold and I knew she was shit scared. Being the gentleman I am.. I asked to relax and asked if this was her first time in a shop.. and apparently she's only worked in a parlour for ladies only and has never massaged a guy before.. Didn't know about part 2 and so it was all a shock to her when I explained how it works in the shop.

I'll give it to her.. She was willing to try most and I taught her some of the tricks of the trade.. She wasn't feeling too comfortable with nude massage so I didn't ask for it but she was damn good with everything else.. The best was when I told her that if she's comfortable with the guy.. Use your tongue on him and he'll love you for it.. She pushed me back politely and did just that.. ;)

I'll rate her massage skills 6/10 - she was too nervous and I only tried it for a few minutes

Part 2 - 6/10 but had the potential to get a lot better

Sensual stuff - 8/10 - She's a fast learner and what ever she did.. She did it well.

Attitude and overall experience - 9/10

English - 7/10 (I don't speak Mandarin or Jap and rely on English).. Loved her American accent.

I'm happy I was able to train a newbie and teach some new tricks and I hope she does well.. She's a very nice girl and I loved my time with her.

Sadly I heard from the Mamasan that she's been nervous the whole day and might not come back... I hope she does though, she has the potential to become a star.. She's got the right attitude in the room.
When they are new ,
All the clients who like those fresh fish should come to see then~
Coz u may not get the second chance to see her haha~