PDA

View Full Version : Bamboo Panda Underwood girls report

Lovextras
17-11-2014, 07:10 PM
Will book again next week although the experience was fair. The comment by cheese99 is correct. Why pay $150 for a boiler. Thanks Cheese for the guidance on what should be the standard.

cheese69
18-11-2014, 11:22 AM
Report on my experience at Bamboo Panda Underwood.

"K******"
Older I'd say early 40's lots of makeup but nice. Good massage more professional less fun
Extras well the HJ showed enthusiasm rate it about 6 she liked my dick so I kind of liked her. She would let me touch her bare legs and covered arse... I wanted to go further but I guess I paid $40 I got the feeling that if I paid more I could see her tits with nips, bra off leaning. Her dress was short so taking her pants nickers off looked like it was on the menu if I asked. Yeah next time I'm offering $150, I'm confident.. juicy pussy here I cum... ;-)

And this is exactly why we get fleeced for extras, because of morons like this. For $150 you can get FS with something pretty decent, not some boiler in her 40's. Fuck me.

Justforcuties
18-11-2014, 08:20 PM
Like Lovextras I am new to all this massage stuff. I went in to Bamboo Panda last week as a first timer. I was expecting there to be women that were young. I was disappointed. Some may like their mothers wanking them off but I don't. The massage was very good but I guess I was put off by the age of the woman I had. The owner needs to get younger staff to keep guys like me coming back. I'll give it another shot maybe they have younger next time, if not I'll walk out. My 2 cents worth. I will say nothing bad about the woman who massaged me but I want to see young when I go to have my dick explode.

BrainSex
19-11-2014, 12:17 PM
Like Lovextras I am new to all this massage stuff. I went in to Bamboo Panda last week as a first timer. I was expecting there to be women that were young. I was disappointed. Some may like their mothers wanking them off but I don't. The massage was very good but I guess I was put off by the age of the woman I had. The owner needs to get younger staff to keep guys like me coming back. I'll give it another shot maybe they have younger next time, if not I'll walk out. My 2 cents worth. I will say nothing bad about the woman who massaged me but I want to see young when I go to have my dick explode.

I like to 'see' young women too but it is the older more experienced woman that can make you cum over and over and over...

Hooooorny
19-11-2014, 07:02 PM
I agree but all women are able to make you cum and cum. It is not about age alone. This is however a younger women industry. I like young skin, pretty face flat tummy and pert tits or full and firm - younger girl stuff. I bet if you asked 20 punters what they would prefer 19 would say aged "18 to 30"!

One of the members referred to the older ones as boilers, unkind, however true. It says a lot.

I think that with the competition being so strong and getting stronger I think that shop owners needs to be getting girls within the 18 to 30 bracket. A pretty 30 year old could be very experienced and good at her "job" and be able to make me cum and cum... I draw the line at 35+

It is a punters market shop owners! Give us the best and we will gladly give you our money!!!

popeye96
19-11-2014, 09:01 PM
I agree but all women are able to make you cum and cum. It is not about age alone. This is however a younger women industry. I like young skin, pretty face flat tummy and pert tits or full and firm - younger girl stuff. I bet if you asked 20 punters what they would prefer 19 would say aged "18 to 30"!

One of the members referred to the older ones as boilers, unkind, however true. It says a lot.

I think that with the competition being so strong and getting stronger I think that shop owners needs to be getting girls within the 18 to 30 bracket. A pretty 30 year old could be very experienced and good at her "job" and be able to make me cum and cum... I draw the line at 35+

It is a punters market shop owners! Give us the best and we will gladly give you our money!!!

Unfortunately it's not a punters market, because a lot of people still insist on giving over the top tips for a basic service.

Walter-White
19-11-2014, 09:21 PM
Unfortunately it's not a punters market, because a lot of people still insist on giving over the top tips for a basic service.

Plus sad old pricks like brownwallaby et al who pay girls just to listen to their bullshit and humour them. Embarrassing.

brownwallaby
19-11-2014, 10:08 PM
Plus sad old pricks like brownwallaby et al who pay girls just to listen to their bullshit and humour them. Embarrassing.

Hi Heisenberg

Heisenturd
19-11-2014, 10:10 PM
Hi Heisenberg

Hey! That's my name!

Maverickwylde
19-11-2014, 10:22 PM
Brownwallaby must have a severe case of schizophrenia... He has been outed as at least three different people in this forum

Heisenturd
19-11-2014, 10:26 PM
The more you know, the smarter you grow.

You are the exception.

Walter-White
19-11-2014, 10:26 PM
You are the exception.

Post your phone number up you gutless cunt.

Heisenturd
19-11-2014, 10:28 PM
you gutless cunt.

irony......

Walter-White
19-11-2014, 10:30 PM
irony......

My identity and details are well known, I will meet ANYONE, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME for a punch on or just a chat to sort things out.

You continue to hide and obfuscate.

Heisenturd
19-11-2014, 10:38 PM
My identity and details are well known, I am an undercover super agent, sent here from Mars to issue threats. I then dick-tuck at the first sign someone offers to takes me up on the offer. Oh, and my car of choice for my secret missions is a white VW Golf

You identity is safe with me Walter! *wink wink*

Walter-White
19-11-2014, 10:41 PM
you identity is safe with me walter! *wink wink*

fuck you gutless maggot cunt, anyone wants to face off me with feel free

Maverickwylde
19-11-2014, 10:42 PM
Possibly not Brownwallaby suffering from schizophrenia...

Heisenturd
19-11-2014, 10:43 PM
fuck you gutless maggot cunt.

Irony.....

Walter-White
19-11-2014, 10:46 PM
Irony.....

Meet me now

Carpark of Exquisite or street near Yimi.

Up to you.

TONIGHT, NOW.

Heisenturd
19-11-2014, 10:48 PM
Meet me now

Carpark of Exquisite or street near Yimi.

Up to you.

TONIGHT, NOW.

You've had your chance. You wasted my time.

Walter-White
19-11-2014, 10:51 PM
You've had your chance. You wasted my time.

let's do it tonight pussy ass fuckboy

better yet gimme your address cunt and I'll be round in a bit

Heisenturd
19-11-2014, 10:58 PM
let's do it tonight pussy ass fuckboy

better yet gimme your address cunt and I'll be round in a bit

Reveal your true identity mysterious one *snicker* Only then, will I consider waiting around for you again.

Better yet, post a pic of yourself minus the sand in your vag, so we can all see what a true keyboard warrior looks like.

RottenLittlePunt
19-11-2014, 11:25 PM
School holidays started already? .......

brownwallaby
20-11-2014, 12:45 AM
A scene out of Psycho

revolnaisa
20-11-2014, 05:26 AM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?45972&p=586568#post586568

Re-born losers haunting lol

RottenLittlePunt
20-11-2014, 10:45 AM
My identity and details are well known, I will meet ANYONE, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME for a punch on or just a chat to sort things out.

Well known? When has your name and/or contact details been posted on the forum? Typical bullshit from a nobody with a big mouth.

BrisMoses
20-11-2014, 11:38 AM

If your details are so well known then you should have no issue posting them ?

popeye96
20-11-2014, 05:29 PM
Yawn. Him again. Looks like nothing has changed. Once a small minded piece of shit, always a small minded piece of shit.

Walter-White
20-11-2014, 06:52 PM
Yawn. Him again. Looks like nothing has changed. Once a small minded piece of shit, always a small minded piece of shit.

Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!

Heisenturd
20-11-2014, 08:28 PM
Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!

Wow. Looks like we've got ourselves a real bad-ass here boys and girls!

Unless of course he/her/it or whatever, simply suffers from lack-of-hugs syndrome.

popeye96
20-11-2014, 11:14 PM
Wow. Looks like we've got ourselves a real bad-ass here boys and girls!

Unless of course he/her/it or whatever, simply suffers from lack-of-hugs syndrome.

Nah, it's pretty much what I would expect from someone with an IQ of 90.

Rhythmstick
21-11-2014, 01:14 AM

Exquisite. 11.30pm.

BrisMoses
21-11-2014, 01:14 PM
My money is on a no show
Mummy is at work and can't drive him

Heisenturd
21-11-2014, 01:21 PM
My money is on a no show
Mummy is at work and can't drive him

Definitely won't show. I gave him several opportunities last week, dick-tucked on each occasion.

Walter-White
21-11-2014, 03:01 PM
Definitely won't show. I gave him several opportunities last week, dick-tucked on each occasion.

I am in King George Square right now on the seats by Ann St next to the fencing around the Christmas tree going up

I'll be wearing aviators

40 mins from now I'll leave.

Take your best shot cunts

RottenLittlePunt
21-11-2014, 03:14 PM
I am in King George Square right now on the seats by Ann St next to the fencing around the Christmas tree going up

I'll be wearing aviators

Look out for the scrawny little pimple faced kid sitting across from the guy he described, giggling and masturbating at anyone who approaches the guy in the aviators. That will be Walter-witless

Heisenturd
21-11-2014, 03:17 PM
I sent a text to a mate that owns a cafe in King George Square. I asked him if he would mind sticking his head around the corner to check Mr Breaking Bad's story.

Yes, a Christmas tree is going up....

No, there is no bad ass wearing aviators anywhere to been seen....

Only a couple of middle aged frail looking Indian Gents....

Are you a frail middle aged Indian man Walter?

Seems legit.

Heisenturd
21-11-2014, 03:21 PM
Look out for the scrawny little pimple faced kid sitting across from the guy he described, giggling and masturbating at anyone who approaches the guy in the aviators. That will be Walter-witless

Haha. Nice one!

BrisMoses
21-11-2014, 03:29 PM

I'll be wearing aviators

So you pussy out when someone gives you a time and place but you then expect people to chase after you ?
Do you not understand that you are a worthless piece of crud stuck to the underbelly of an infectious rat and not worth anybody's time to walk across the street to meet let alone go into the city for
We read and reply to your posts purely for entertainment value

BrainSex
21-11-2014, 03:40 PM
can we get back to the job at hand, or at least in the hands of the ladies.

Walter-White
21-11-2014, 03:58 PM
As predicted no cunt came to meet me and no imaginary cafe owner appeared either. Exquisite at 11.30 any other cunt want a hiding? Come along too.

Heisenturd
21-11-2014, 04:00 PM

finally we know who we are dealing with.....

JustMetoday
21-11-2014, 04:43 PM
Can we get over the punch up fuckwittery please ?

Do these guys really see what wankers they seem here for us guys who don't give a fuck ?

BrisMoses
21-11-2014, 04:52 PM
I'm stuck at work board out of my brain and this entertains me

BrisMoses
21-11-2014, 04:54 PM
As predicted no cunt came to meet me and no imaginary cafe owner appeared either. Exquisite at 11.30 any other cunt want a hiding? Come along too.
Did everybody in the square talk to you and tell you there job ?
What exactly does a cafe owner look like
Get it through your head, nobody wants to meet you

Walter-White
21-11-2014, 06:14 PM
11.30 carpark exquisite go to the dark area by the workshop at the back. No weapons just fists. Be prepared for the meanest fucking hiding you've ever had in your life cunt

BrisMoses
21-11-2014, 06:47 PM
11.30 carpark exquisite go to the dark area by the workshop at the back. No weapons just fists. Be prepared for the meanest fucking hiding you've ever had in your life cunt
So you can't read either HAHAHAHA

nobody is going to waste there time for a loser who thinks his is the A Team lol

Heisenturd
21-11-2014, 09:01 PM

I thought you were avoid avoid avoiding this place due to you're recent robbery/wall punching incident?

At least try to keep up with your own bullshit dickhead.

revolnaisa
21-11-2014, 10:36 PM
Do I smell a couple of bans here???

Walter-White
22-11-2014, 09:17 AM
Why are people too afraid to come and take their beating from me? I'm not even a professional fighter, I just know how to throw the hands.

Nobody showed against last night

Are all of you gutless maggots? I think so.

Heisenturd
22-11-2014, 10:06 AM
Nobody showed against last night

Correct. NOBODY.

Walter-White
22-11-2014, 10:24 AM
Correct. NOBODY.

I was there. I was parked with my headlights facing the street until 12.10 when I left.

What's your address, Nick? I'm free this morning.

popeye96
22-11-2014, 10:32 AM
I was there. I was parked with my headlights facing the street until 12.10 when I left.

You still haven't worked it out have you? There is a reason nobody ever shows, and it certainly isn't because we are afraid of you. Let us all know when you work it out and I'll give you a gold star sticker.

Heisenturd
22-11-2014, 12:15 PM

Three times last week, I gave you the opportunity to meet me three times in three different locations. One of those times you did a lap of the street I work in, obviously saw me, then took off. The other two times - no show at all. I truly enjoy reading your post, purely for comical value.

However, you really need to cut out the fight challenging crap, as everyone here knows you will not fight away from your keyboard. You just continue to embarrass yourself.

Walter-White
22-11-2014, 01:04 PM
Haha Nick Davies the fake brownwallaby puppet account. MMA gym has never heard of you, cockhead.

BrisMoses
22-11-2014, 02:48 PM
Why are you always looking to fight somewhere so public ?
For witnesses ?
So someone can call the cops to save you ?
Why don't you pick somewhere out of the way more secluded

Walter-White
22-11-2014, 03:12 PM
Why are you always looking to fight somewhere so public ?
For witnesses ?
So someone can call the cops to save you ?
Why don't you pick somewhere out of the way more secluded

I've said again and again, anywhere at any time.

Nobody is even willing to fight me.

All talk, no action. Bunch of keyboard tough guys

Heisenturd
22-11-2014, 03:18 PM

Cool story bro, but complete bullshit.

Standard.

Walter-White
22-11-2014, 03:46 PM
Well how about you stop bitching out and we'll meet this afternoon?

You can name the place, you can name the time. All I have to do is show up.

Simple.

Wherever you like, right now?

BrisMoses
22-11-2014, 03:47 PM

No mature person is ever going to be goaded into a fight over.... What actually is this over ?
Anyway as said nobody is going to waste time meeting you when they can be enjoying life instead
But it is funny to think of you wasting your time waiting for us

popeye96
22-11-2014, 04:06 PM

Simple.

Fine. I'll meet you tonight. I'm visiting a mate tonight, but will meet up for a punch-on afterwards. You'll have to come over to my side of town though, cause I can't be stuffed driving very far for you just to not show up. Out at Yamanto there's a Macca's and shopping centre. The shopping centre carpark will be empty tonight so I'll meet you outside Dicksmiths at about 9.30pm.

Heisenturd
22-11-2014, 04:11 PM

Simple.

OK. This is your last chance. I will be at the park at the end of Sumner Road, Riverhills at 5:45pm. I will meet you next to the undercover area. I will be taking my two family dogs for a walk. Don't worry, they are only little fuffy dogs I got for my kids.

I am 5'10, athletic looking with a shaved head and tattoos. I will be wearing maroon shorts, and a black/red/yellow "superfro" t-shirt. I encourage any other available members with a decent camera phone to attend to record this event.

I will be there until 6:15pm.

I would appreciate someone holding my dogs for a minute (probably less) while I towel this silly old cunt.

Nick.

revolnaisa
22-11-2014, 04:29 PM
I just called crime stoppers. Sorry, actually called dog squad to catch a mad dog and gave info about this page. I also told them it may not be a mad dog, it could be a big guy with a small brain or some mental issues or both.

Walter-White
22-11-2014, 04:42 PM
Can anyone guess where I am?

http://i.imgur.com/doaPF3s.jpg

I'll be here, once I'm done I will be going to see Nick do another no-show but if he is there, we'll punch on

If not, I'll be out to Yamanto later on.

You can both consider yourselves taken up on your offer.

But if any of you cunts recognize where I am, you can avoid the wait and meet me now.

Walter-White
22-11-2014, 04:55 PM
Finished up that session

Next one starts now for an hour, new girl and new room but same venue.

Feel free to drop by.

http://i.imgur.com/00FwGIG.jpg

Heisenturd
22-11-2014, 04:56 PM
Can anyone guess where I am?

http://i.imgur.com/doaPF3s.jpg

I'll be here, once I'm done I will be going to see Nick do another no-show but if he is there, we'll punch on

If not, I'll be out to Yamanto later on.

You can both consider yourselves taken up on your offer.

But if any of you cunts recognize where I am, you can avoid the wait and meet me now.

See you soon. This time I'll be taking pics of the empty space. Feel free to bring me a stubbie boys!

Walter-White
22-11-2014, 05:53 PM
My landcruiser still outside. Still no cunt here to meet me. Colour me surprised

Still just some truck parked by the sign and still a van doing work downstairs. No sign of the bullshit MMA god. What a SHOCKAH

Heisenturd
22-11-2014, 06:08 PM
My landcruiser still outside. Still no cunt here to meet me. Colour me surprised

Still just some truck parked by the sign and still a van doing work downstairs. No sign of the bullshit MMA god. What a SHOCKAH

See you in half an hour in Riverhills dickhead.

Walter-White
22-11-2014, 06:15 PM
See you in half an hour in Riverhills dickhead.

What a shocker, you pussied out and now pushing it back by 15 minutes for your OWN meet.

Gutless little wimp, see you then. I'll be in the landcruiser

Heisenturd
22-11-2014, 06:24 PM
What a shocker, you pussied out and now pushing it back by 15 minutes for your OWN meet.

Gutless little wimp, see you then. I'll be in the landcruiser

What? Learn how to read time retard or read my post . 5:45pm knob. I'm walking down there now.

Heisenturd
22-11-2014, 06:39 PM
[QUOTE=Walter-White;588749]I've said again and again, anywhere at any time.
I'm here fucktard. Where are you? You have another 30 mins before I start photographing your absence.

Walter-White
22-11-2014, 06:44 PM
You are not here lying cunt. Post a photo of where you are and I'll find you. Where are you?

Heisenturd
22-11-2014, 06:44 PM
I've said again and again, anywhere at anytime

Well, I'm here dickhead. Do you want more time? You have 30mins before I start posting pics of your absence.

Walter-White
22-11-2014, 06:48 PM
Post your pics you lying cunt. I'm sitting in my land cruiser guess what? No manlet with 2 dogs

Heisenturd
22-11-2014, 06:52 PM
Post your pics you lying cunt. I'm sitting in my land cruiser guess what? No manlet with 2 dogs

No landcruiser as expected.

Walter-White
22-11-2014, 06:54 PM
Still no pic you lying mongrel cunt. Nowhere to be found

Heisenturd
22-11-2014, 07:02 PM

Great story dick. Not a Landcruiser in site.

Fucking deadshit loser. Pics are coming.

Heisenturd
22-11-2014, 07:14 PM

seeing as you wasted by time again, I'm going to give you my address as requested!

10 Konda Street Riverhills.
Red letter box.

Heisenturd
22-11-2014, 07:23 PM

Kids and wife are out. I'm out the front with a beer in my hand.

Walter-White
22-11-2014, 07:27 PM
Take a picture outside your house so I know its yours. If so I'm on my way, if not you can get fucked. I've been stood up twice today by you cunty

Heisenturd
22-11-2014, 07:31 PM
Take a picture outside your house so I know its yours. If so I'm on my way, if not you can get fucked. I've been stood up twice today by you cunty

As expected. I really can't make it any easier for you. Hopefully Popeye will have more luck.

Walter-White
22-11-2014, 07:34 PM
As expected. Exquisite no show. Park no show and now a fake address you won't take a picture from.. you lying gutless cunt.

Heisenturd
22-11-2014, 07:34 PM

Google maps - street view dickhead.

Walter-White
22-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Google maps - street view dickhead.

Take a picture you lying cunt. Where is the picture from Exquisite? Where is the picture from the park? NOTHING NOTHING BUT LIES FROM THE LYING CUNT YOU ARE

pic of your address now

Timestamp it

Heisenturd
22-11-2014, 07:48 PM
Take a picture you lying cunt. Where is the picture from Exquisite? Where is the picture from the park? NOTHING NOTHING BUT LIES FROM THE LYING CUNT YOU ARE

pic of your address now

Timestamp it

Just come over dude. I couldn't be any more transparent. I'm home alone, I'll even have a beer and a yarn with you after you dick tuck again. Plenty of grass in my front yard for your safety.

Walter-White
22-11-2014, 07:50 PM
Just come over dude. I couldn't be any more transparent. I'm home alone, I'll even have a beer and a yarm with you after you dick tuck again. Plenty of grass in my front yard for your head.

As fucking expected you gutless little fucking manlet wimp. Who is this address? The man whose been fucking your missus? Gutless maggot take a photo and I'm on my way simple enough even for you

Heisenturd
22-11-2014, 08:01 PM
As fucking expected you gutless little fucking manlet wimp. Who is this address? The man whose been fucking your missus? Gutless maggot take a photo and I'm on my way simple enough even for you

Jesus dude, how can I make it any easier for you? Quit the excuses man. You have my address. Just come over as promised and give me a hiding! After all, I'm just some gutless maggot cunt right? Your skills of throwing hands should easily be able to handle me don't you think?

Walter-White
22-11-2014, 08:03 PM
Jesus dude, how can I make it any easier for you? Quit the excuses man. You have my address. Just come over as promised and give me a hiding! After all, I'm just some gutless maggot cunt right? Your skills of throwing hands should easily be able to handle me don't you think?

I can absolutely be confident of giving you the meanest fucking hiding you've ever had in your life, but first I need your real address.

No more bullshit fake stories about coming to Exqusiite (NO SHOW!!!), or meeting me at the park (NO SHOW AGAIN, PROMISED PICTURES, NONE???) and now a bullshit address where you wont even take a picture looking down the driveway so I know it's yours

You are so full of shit you gutless little weasel cunt.

Give me your mobile and I'll call you right now and we'll get an address and get this sorted. PM if you like.

Heisenturd
22-11-2014, 08:14 PM
I can absolutely be confident of giving you the meanest fucking hiding you've ever had in your life, but first I need your real address.

No more bullshit fake stories about coming to Exqusiite (NO SHOW!!!), or meeting me at the park (NO SHOW AGAIN, PROMISED PICTURES, NONE???) and now a bullshit address where you wont even take a picture looking down the driveway so I know it's yours

You are so full of shit you gutless little weasel cunt.

Give me your mobile and I'll call you right now and we'll get an address and get this sorted. PM if you like.

You have my real address. The reason I posted it is because I know you won't show. I'm kicking back, watching some Bellator. Just turn up, make my dogs bark, that's all the excuse I need to completely destroy your stupid arse.

I'll be sitting, sipping a James Squire and watching the street until midnight.

Walter-White
22-11-2014, 08:16 PM
Alright so we have a confirmed bullshit troll to afraid to claim his free ass whooping

Any other cunt want to go now or we gotta wait till 9.30 for this Yamanto one?

Heisenturd
22-11-2014, 08:25 PM
Alright so we have a confirmed bullshit troll to afraid to claim his free ass whooping

Any other cunt want to go now or we gotta wait till 9.30 for this Yamanto one?

I'm cooking up a curry for dinner. Happy to keep a bowl for you. Popeye, you're welcome too if you need a feed and a beer before wasting your time with this fucktard. I'ts hungry business feeding trolls!

Walter-White
22-11-2014, 08:27 PM
I'm cooking up a curry for dinner. Happy to keep a bowl for you. Popeye, you're welcome too if you need a feed and a beer before wasting your time with this fucktard. I'ts hungry business feeding trolls!

Thanks for the admission at least you little pussy fuck

Longest 30 minute wait for pictures in the world

Supposed to be at EXquisite, then at the park

NO PICTURES FROM EITHER?

Gutless little wimpy cunt.

Heisenturd
22-11-2014, 08:31 PM
Thanks for the admission at least you little pussy fuck

Longest 30 minute wait for pictures in the world

Supposed to be at EXquisite, then at the park

NO PICTURES FROM EITHER?

Gutless little wimpy cunt.

Dinner, beer, and a broken arm are on offer dude. What's your excuse now?

You never turn up.

Walter-White
22-11-2014, 08:40 PM
Where are the pictures you allegedly took?

Heisenturd
22-11-2014, 08:44 PM
Where are the pictures you allegedly took?

nice diversion cunt bubble. Any hints on uploading pics from jelly bean pic gallery to a thread would be much appreciated guys!

Walter-White
22-11-2014, 10:34 PM
Where are you popeye you gutless mongrel?

BrisMoses
22-11-2014, 10:45 PM
Why do you need pics Walter we all know you are a no show pics are not needed

popeye96
22-11-2014, 11:14 PM

Thanks for being part of my little experiment to confirm one of two things, but more than likely both.

1. You are willing to travel all over the greater Brisbane area on a whim, on the word of an anonnymous internet user, which makes you one of the dumbest individuals I have ever come across.

2. You didn't bother turning up which makes you an all talk and no action, spineless little piss ant, which still makes you one of the dumbest individuals I have ever come across.

I suspect both column 1 and 2. Now go and take your shit somewhere else because nobody's biting.

revolnaisa
23-11-2014, 06:20 AM
Great read!! Thanks gents, I just had to sit and watch mates wedding video, your much more entertaining. :) I wouldn't meet up with Walter - white he sounds badass, as does this other gent hienseturd.
Empty vessels make the most sound. Listen to the noise!!!

This Good Sunday Morning, I would say
Amen to that!!!
I hope Bris moderator will ban those turds soon. Anyway, they will be re-born just like now......

revolnaisa
23-11-2014, 06:22 AM

Sounds like someone should change their medication because whatever (yes talking about Walter-White) SHE is on, it's not working.

BrisMoses
23-11-2014, 01:28 PM
I think all Walters aggressiveness might stop if he just came out...

Heisenturd
23-11-2014, 01:30 PM
This Good Sunday Morning, I would say
Amen to that!!!
I hope Bris moderator will ban those turds soon. Anyway, they will be re-born just like now......

I signed up to this forum for the first time a week ago, although I have lurked for a while.

I have been a contributing member of PP forum since the beginning of this year.

Walter has started posting his usual bullshit over there too, that's what's prompted me to call him out on his bullshit over here.

I don't typically get involved in these kinds of circus threads, nor do I typically fight on the interwebz.

Just letting it be known that I've taken this knob up on his offer to punch on as he's always threatening but never shows up as I have every time. He is more than likely fully aware I can more than handle myself. Hence, the no shows.

tab123
24-11-2014, 01:00 AM
I signed up to this forum for the first time a week ago, although I have lurked for a while.

I have been a contributing member of PP forum since the beginning of this year.

Walter has started posting his usual bullshit over there too, that's what's prompted me to call him out on his bullshit over here.

I don't typically get involved in these kinds of circus threads, nor do I typically fight on the interwebz.

Just letting it be known that I've taken this knob up on his offer to punch on as he's always threatening but never shows up as I have every time. He is more than likely fully aware I can more than handle myself. Hence, the no shows.

May be the loser of the fight should try this.

http://brisbane.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/mature-sexy-couple-available-for-incalls-burpengary-mon-1am-7am/4955187

revolnaisa
24-11-2014, 05:34 AM
May be the loser of the fight should try this.

http://brisbane.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/mature-sexy-couple-available-for-incalls-burpengary-mon-1am-7am/4955187

Best post of this thread :slobber:

brownwallaby
24-11-2014, 09:55 AM
agree, best post ....

rektanaku
02-12-2014, 08:33 PM
thanks for sharing