PDA

View Full Version : General talk Can we write AR on other shops other than the advertised?

Spe
18-11-2014, 12:13 PM
I was just wondering if writing AR here is only restricted to the shops advertised here. I drive along parramatta road all the way to Strathfield and I see so many massage shops with neon lights but seems like no reviews available here. I heard some reviews on other shops were and will be deleted.

AHLUNGOR
18-11-2014, 12:41 PM
I was just wondering if writing AR here is only restricted to the shops advertised here. I drive along parramatta road all the way to Strathfield and I see so many massage shops with neon lights but seems like no reviews available here. I heard some reviews on other shops were and will be deleted.

There was never any restriction on posting reviews for non advertisers !

Think 501/532 Newtown ! They used to be the legendary most viewed and most popular thread in the old forum !

Think Chequers !

Think Babylon !

And any number of Caucasian shops both FS and RnT !

But I am no Admin and not sure if there was any new rules, so the only way is post and see !

In order not to waste too much effort , may be start with something not too long .........lol

Test the water you know................haha

Cheers

:cool2:

rooter
18-11-2014, 01:20 PM
You certainly can bro.
You just click on "start new thread" in the After Repot section.
Then select "other" from the "prefix" drop down menu.
Its the very last entry.
Then just put the shop/agency name in the subject heading.
Cheers

Travelmate
18-11-2014, 02:12 PM
Answer should be yes!
I have started few threads previously such as Epping Naturel Care, North Ryde 7 Avon Road, Smiling Angels in Chatswood, etc.
Many for 501/532/447/421, etc
They did not get deleted.

Spe
18-11-2014, 04:39 PM
So how about 252b Stanmore? I just went there and I was planning to write an AR, but I seem to read somewhere that the Threads promoting Stanmore is not welcomed here. I might be missing something.

wilisno
18-11-2014, 05:47 PM
So how about 252b Stanmore? I just went there and I was planning to write an AR, but I seem to read somewhere that the Threads promoting Stanmore is not welcomed here. I might be missing something.
Stanmore is a different story, it's been banned from exposure on this forum for unfair business ethics ... umm ... the only one on this forum I think !

Mr Crash and Burn
18-11-2014, 05:58 PM
Of course as reports should be from all punters. However, unless the shop gains momentum due to your report it will get swallowed up in the jaws of the advertisers.

Travelmate
18-11-2014, 06:33 PM
Stanmore is a different story, it's been banned from exposure on this forum for unfair business ethics ... umm ... the only one on this forum I think !

:startle: where is AHLUNGOR???

wilisno
18-11-2014, 06:53 PM
:startle: where is AHLUNGOR???
He was the accomplice ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
18-11-2014, 07:01 PM
I have a true story to share , totally unrelated ? It's about Energy Australia !!

Many of you brothers who work or own companies in the Sydney area could have a similar experiences and know this is true !

Since August 2013, Energy Aust had a problem with their accounting computer. as a result , they were unable to send out monthly accounts to about 60,000 business users !

While we were concerned about not getting the invoices they wrote to us and apologised and said don't worry, it was their problem and we can pay the bill when we get the invoice!

What if we got the invoices all at once in 10 months time, we can't pay all that in one go ! No problem , we will give you a payment plan to pay by instalments .

EA also suggested that:
If you like you can make some payment monthly based on your average monthly account . No thank you, we will wait for the tax invoice !

Eventually , my company received the invoices for 10 months of account all in one go in June 2014! Called EA and they offered us to pay by 5 instalments , good customer services and every body was happy !!

So my company hadn't paid the bill for 10 months because we didn't get any invoices , would you say that we had an unfair business ethics ??

AHLUNGOR
18-11-2014, 07:05 PM
He was the accomplice ! ;) ;) ;)

No ! I was a messenger only because 波士 Ken was in Hong Kong !

wilisno
18-11-2014, 07:24 PM
No ! I was a messenger only because 波士 Ken was in Hong Kong !
I meant accomplice in advertising for Stanmore knowing she's in arrears of the accounts !

Spe
18-11-2014, 07:25 PM
Interesting "non-related" story. Good read.

If there are so many reviews and recommendations for non-paying shops here... I really don't see the reason that ARs on 252b should be deleted. Should the shops listed under prefix "others" all pay for advertising as well?

Anyways... I think common sense and time will be the healer.

wilisno
18-11-2014, 07:28 PM
I have a true story to share , totally unrelated ? It's about Energy Australia !!

Many of you brothers who work or own companies in the Sydney area could have a similar experiences and know this is true !

Since August 2013, Energy Aust had a problem with their accounting computer. as a result , they were unable to send out monthly accounts to about 60,000 business users !

While we were concerned about not getting the invoices they wrote to us and apologised and said don't worry, it was their problem and we can pay the bill when we get the invoice!

What if we got the invoices all at once in 10 months time, we can't pay all that in one go ! No problem , we will give you a payment plan to pay by instalments .

EA also suggested that:
If you like you can make some payment monthly based on your average monthly account . No thank you, we will wait for the tax invoice !

Eventually , my company received the invoices for 10 months of account all in one go in June 2014! Called EA and they offered us to pay by 5 instalments , good customer services and every body was happy !!

So my company hadn't paid the bill for 10 months because we didn't get any invoices , would you say that we had an unfair business ethics ??
Lucky you've said it's unrelated business ! Because it's a totally different scenario with Stanmore. She's been chased by phone calls frequently until at last she said she meant to take a break from advertising, so all those months in arrears are not her responsibility, it's you who did the advertising for her on your own accord ! ;) ;) ;)

A little bird might have told you about the daily roster if she's not involved ! ;) ;) ;)

wilisno
18-11-2014, 07:38 PM
Interesting "non-related" story. Good read.

If there are so many reviews and recommendations for non-paying shops here... I really don't see the reason that ARs on 252b should be deleted. Should the shops listed under prefix "others" all pay for advertising as well?

Anyways... I think common sense and time will be the healer.
Are you reading the story ???

It's not heartbreak or love loss that time will heal !!! It's money, it's business ! You owe money, you pay, as simple as that !

Mr. Who
18-11-2014, 08:13 PM
***Trying very hard to infer what has happened from what was being discussed***
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇95%

DeepImpact
18-11-2014, 08:20 PM

EA also suggested that:

This true story isn't about unfair business ethics, it's called incompetence

WHITEDUDE
18-11-2014, 08:48 PM
You might be right there, lets test your theory out and see if this get delete.
My mate lives around the corner Up the road on 99 Parra Road, is a asian joint, he said it dirty & smells like cats piss. He goes there after he is pissed and dumps his load.

Spe
18-11-2014, 11:00 PM
Are you reading the story ???

It's not heartbreak or love loss that time will heal !!! It's money, it's business ! You owe money, you pay, as simple as that !

Yes... I guess this is one way to put it. I remember a senior bro once said that there are 3 sides to a story. And it also boils down to which side you believe.

In my humble opinion, there is another Chinese saying, whenever possible, "turn a big matter into a small matter, turn a small matter into no matter". Life will be so much easier.

wilisno
18-11-2014, 11:18 PM
Yes... I guess this is one way to put it. I remember a senior bro once said that there are 3 sides to a story. And it also boils down to which side you believe.

In my humble opinion, there is another Chinese saying, whenever possible, "turn a big matter into a small matter, turn a small matter into no matter". Life will be so much easier.
That's a very bad quote !

This is not a debatable story, this is the true reason for the ban, there's only one side of it, we don't even hear the second side, let alone the third side !

I don't think you understand what's happening there, there's no big matter small matter as such, it's not an argument ! Stanmore only has to pay up what she owes, I don't think Admin is picking on her.

Unless you think a creditor should just write off the debt and shake hands with the debtor when she doesn't pay, that will be a beautiful world ! ;) ;) ;)

Spe
18-11-2014, 11:45 PM
That's a very bad quote !

This is not a debatable story, this is the true reason for the ban, there's only one side of it, we don't even hear the second side, let alone the third side !

I don't think you understand what's happening there, there's no big matter small matter as such, it's not an argument ! Stanmore only has to pay up what she owes, I don't think Admin is picking on her.

Unless you think a creditor should just write off the debt and shake hands with the debtor when she doesn't pay, that will be a beautiful world ! ;) ;) ;)

Agree bro... I don't know all the facts, I don't know how much money was owed or by who for what reason and I am in no position to make a judgement call. And I am not defending anyone, neither am I saying admin is being unreasonable. I have stayed neutral to this specific matter.

Business is business, money is money, it is an important thing in life. But if writing off or selling the debt can remedy the relationship and promote future business, I would do it myself. I have done it for my friends and business counterparts and it worked miracles for me. I have gain more trusts and favours in personal and business life. :)

Anyways... YMMV, I am just voicing my own opinion and experience, everyone runs their life and business differently. Business is business, rules are rules, policies are policies. :) An English saying for a change... " when in Rome, do as the Romans do"

AHLUNGOR
19-11-2014, 01:11 AM
I think it is quite clear that brother Wil is always in the know ! He may or may not be representing the admin here but we can all pretty certain that his side of the story is the Admin's side !!

One other brother said there are three sides of the story but I can tell you now that there is NO 3 sides, only one side and that's the Admin's side! And I can categorically said that Coco was in the wrong and Admin has every right to delete the Stanmore threads and ban the shop ! As brother Wil said, the forum is a business and if I am running this business myself , I would have done the same thing.

So, I am in total agreement with the Admin? Well more or less, may be 95% !

Without reveal too many confidential business intelligence I am happy to share some facts here:

1. Advertising in the forum is charged in 3 monthly blocks!

2. Advertisers pay three months in advance and if the shop wishes to continue, pay another three months. Some shop may get a deal for signing up for 6 or 12 months terms .

3. I'm sure as the forum has grown so big now with hundreds of advertisers there must be some accounts receivable systems in place to either send out tax invoice or reminder or email or text or simply call up the advertiser to collect payments, right ? And every one should have paid in advance ! Either by credit card or direct bank transfer or by cheques - oh - sorry , correction, cheque is not acceptable !

4. When admin sent me a PM in May this year telling me Coco was behind in her payment for 6 months ! and see if I can help since I am her friend and Brother Ken was in Hong Kong ! I was like , what the !! Why are you telling me now , why didn't you tell me 3/4 months ago ?

5. So how much do you want her to pay, six months now? No, admin wants 9 months! The six months in arrears all together plus the next three months in advance !

6. Coco won't pay the 9 months! She rather just stop altogether ! My recommendation to her was: advertising in the forum have definitely helped her business, I knew it because back then I was getting on average 10 PMs a day asking for punting tips and half of them were for Stanmore , I think she could easily get 10 to 15 bookings a week just from my referrals and the hundreds of thousands viewers on the Stanmore thread - it only take two bookings a week to cover the advertising cost at the forum , surely she can afford it and she must pay up ! That was my stand and I am on the Admins side !

7. Coco said she can't pay all 9 months at once, she is happy to pay three months now, another three months next months and the balance the following month .

8. The payment plan was offered to Admin, it was rejected, Admin some how spoke to Coco directly on the phone, it didn't go well, ended up in an argument and that was it. Coco ended up didn't pay anything! The Stanmore thread was deleted, and Coco and the Stanmore shop was duely banned !

9. As I said , I'm on the Admin's side, he has every right to exercise his power but I probably would have handled this a bit differently ! Payment options are always my preferred business policy - even Energy Aust has done it !

10. I was left wondering why didn't I get the PM in March when Coco was only 3 months behind ? Of better still , back in December when she was supposed to pay the fees in advance !

Timing is every thing!

The admin was right, the shop owner was totally wrong , the commentator rests!

Good night everybody !!

Ps. Aus99 is still the Best adult site in Sydney to advertise your business !

All my friends are still advertising here and happily benefiting from it !

Cheers

wilisno
19-11-2014, 01:48 AM
So the key is you don't know the content of the phone conversation, you only know what Coco has told you !

I can assure you that if Coco is genuinely willing to pay the arrears by installments, Admin would have accepted it !

I don't know why Admin had to inform you about the arrears at all, since you're not the account holder, and you couldn't make any difference to the outcome anyway. Maybe just for courtesy since you were the one who persuaded Coco to become an advertiser in the first place !

AHLUNGOR
19-11-2014, 02:07 AM
I don't know why Admin had to inform you about the arrears at all, since you're not the account holder, and you couldn't make any difference to the outcome anyway. Maybe just for courtesy since you were the one who persuaded Coco to become an advertiser in the first place !

He asked me because I helped him once before. Similar thing happened last year . Coco doesn't have internet banking and Admin won't take a cheque , so I have to take the money to the bank and deposited it into admin's account ! I thought from then onwards admin would have sorted things out with the shop and collect payment regularly ! It was October last year and things were all up to date!

No question Coco is a serial bad debtor who tried to get away from paying - I say this even she is my friend but if admin would have let me know earlier !

And I am sure Stanmore would have lost business as a result of not posting daily roster anymore ! Even if she only lost 1 booking a day , the money she lost would have been double or triple to that of the full payment , I think she knew it, she just won't admit it ! What can I say, I told her !

Never mind now !

Cheers

wilisno
19-11-2014, 04:44 AM
advertising in the forum have definitely helped her business, I knew it because back then I was getting on average 10 PMs a day asking for punting tips and half of them were for Stanmore , I think she could easily get 10 to 15 bookings a week just from my referrals and the hundreds of thousands viewers on the Stanmore thread - it only take two bookings a week to cover the advertising cost at the forum , surely she can afford it and she must pay up ! That was my stand and I am on the Admins !

Good night everybody !!

Ps. Aus99 is still the Best adult site in Sydney to advertise your business !

All my friends are still advertising here and happily benefiting from it !

Cheers

And how many new customers it would otherwise have generated, and how many bookings each new customer would have given her during these months of blackout !