PDA

View Full Version : Sue - Amazing girl that excceded expectations!

Lupulongtime
19-11-2014, 12:25 PM
Fellow bros,

I've been reading the forum for quite some time and followed recommendations from other brothers, so it's time to contribute back especialy for a shop/girl that's been my hidden gem for a few weeks.

There are famous girls in many shops so I was curious about some lesser known or new ones which other brothers were waiting for someone to take the hit for the team to try. Well I was in Chinatown one day and decided to visit Choon Massage on George Street. There was very little up-to-date information and after reports but I was feeling adventurous.

The shop was located on the second floor with a very discreet entrance from George street. Passing a travel agent downstairs and Thai video store on the second level and turning into another corridor was Choon Massage; this place is perfect for punters who prefer a very discrete visit. After ringing the bell I was greated by a Korean/Japanese looking lady with a big smile, she was the manager and prompty wrapped her arms around me to welcome me in. The shop was very spacious compared to some tiny establishments with only curtain partitions, they had proper rooms with solid walls separating punters. Very clean, smells like flowers, wall mirrors, soft music, fresh towels and sturdy massage tables.

There were 3 girls available, all were either young Korean or Japanese background. I chose Sue due to the way she wore the figure hugging dress that showed off her sexy curves, beautiful face and smile that instantly put me at ease. I stripped down and laid on the table while Sue commenced her massage, it was a combination of Shiatsu and Remedial techniques using her finger, knuckles and elbows. I may have mistaken her for my professional masseure and bring out my health care card! Conversation flowed easily talking about life and joking around, chemistry was definately not an issue as Sue seems well educated yet down to earth. No part of my aching knots were missed and I would've been quite satisfied walking out on cloud 9.

I joked about KPS and was surprised she's never heard of the dreaded Korean Princess Syndrome. Have to agree since she's anything but KPS.

I woke up from my brief blissful nap from the sound of zippers being undone, turning my head around I could see Sue's gorgeous sexy size 8 body in the mirror.....she turned around to proudly display her D cup boobs with a twinkle in her eye. She straddled my back in one swift move, douse oil over my back and gently swirling her firm tits up and down my back. I was enjoying the view from the mirror and heard her sweet woice whisper turn around. She then got a soft pillow to rest my head and continued the mind blowing body to body, mixing sensual circular slides, eye contact, cat bath and gentle moans of pleasure. Time was spent equally on my back as the front, her HJ technique was nothing short of spectacular changing from soft long strokes, head finger teasing, ball rubbing and double handed fast pumps. All I could say is that it didn't take long for me to explode and reach cloud "10".

I was surprised at her customer service focus, promptly getting hot towels while I recovered. She diligently rubbed off all the oil then finished with yet another fantastic head massage. All in all, I can say Sue is up there with other famous ML's discussed in the forums but surprised this hidden gem remained unknown until my post. I accepted a refreshing drink from the manager who told me that she was struggling to maintain her pressence on the forum due to her lack of english.

As always YMMV but it turned out to be a very rewarding punt, Choon Massage shouldn't be overlooked due to the lack of roster info and after-reports. Unrushed service, clean establishment, gorgeous young skilled girls and friendly manager...what else can a punter ask for, ejnoy!

AHLUNGOR
19-11-2014, 12:39 PM
Fellow bros,

I've been reading the forum for quite some time and followed recommendations from other brothers, so it's time to contribute back especialy for a shop/girl that's been my hidden gem for a few weeks.

There are famous girls in many shops so I was curious about some lesser known or new ones which other brothers were waiting for someone to take the hit for the team to try. Well I was in Chinatown one day and decided to visit Choon Massage on George Street. There was very little up-to-date information and after reports but I was feeling adventurous.

The shop was located on the second floor with a very discreet entrance from George street. Passing a travel agent downstairs and Thai video store on the second level and turning into another corridor was Choon Massage; this place is perfect for punters who prefer a very discrete visit. After ringing the bell I was greated by a Korean/Japanese looking lady with a big smile, she was the manager and prompty wrapped her arms around me to welcome me in. The shop was very spacious compared to some tiny establishments with only curtain partitions, they had proper rooms with solid walls separating punters. Very clean, smells like flowers, wall mirrors, soft music, fresh towels and sturdy massage tables.

There were 3 girls available, all were either young Korean or Japanese background. I chose Sue due to the way she wore the figure hugging dress that showed off her sexy curves, beautiful face and smile that instantly put me at ease. I stripped down and laid on the table while Sue commenced her massage, it was a combination of Shiatsu and Remedial techniques using her finger, knuckles and elbows. I may have mistaken her for my professional masseure and bring out my health care card! Conversation flowed easily talking about life and joking around, chemistry was definately not an issue as Sue seems well educated yet down to earth. No part of my aching knots were missed and I would've been quite satisfied walking out on cloud 9.

I joked about KPS and was surprised she's never heard of the dreaded Korean Princess Syndrome. Have to agree since she's anything but KPS.

I woke up from my brief blissful nap from the sound of zippers being undone, turning my head around I could see Sue's gorgeous sexy size 8 body in the mirror.....she turned around to proudly display her D cup boobs with a twinkle in her eye. She straddled my back in one swift move, douse oil over my back and gently swirling her firm tits up and down my back. I was enjoying the view from the mirror and heard her sweet woice whisper turn around. She then got a soft pillow to rest my head and continued the mind blowing body to body, mixing sensual circular slides, eye contact, cat bath and gentle moans of pleasure. Time was spent equally on my back as the front, her HJ technique was nothing short of spectacular changing from soft long strokes, head finger teasing, ball rubbing and double handed fast pumps. All I could say is that it didn't take long for me to explode and reach cloud "10".

I was surprised at her customer service focus, promptly getting hot towels while I recovered. She diligently rubbed off all the oil then finished with yet another fantastic head massage. All in all, I can say Sue is up there with other famous ML's discussed in the forums but surprised this hidden gem remained unknown until my post. I accepted a refreshing drink from the manager who told me that she was struggling to maintain her pressence on the forum due to her lack of english.

As always YMMV but it turned out to be a very rewarding punt, Choon Massage shouldn't be overlooked due to the lack of roster info and after-reports. Unrushed service, clean establishment, gorgeous young skilled girls and friendly manager...what else can a punter ask for, ejnoy!

Welcome to the forum brother Lupulongtime !!

Very nice first post and thanks for your contributions, I'm sure there will be a lot more to come from you mate ! Welcome to the club !!

Cheers

:smile:

Cloudybay
19-11-2014, 12:52 PM
Be fair to Chong Massage. OP means to promote Chong Massage --- not other shop.

Hi OP notes taken!

"
I accepted a refreshing drink from the manager who told me that she was struggling to maintain her pressence on the forum due to her lack of english.

As always YMMV but it turned out to be a very rewarding punt, Choon Massage shouldn't be overlooked due to the lack of roster info and after-reports. Unrushed service, clean establishment, gorgeous young skilled girls and friendly manager...what else can a punter ask for, ejnoy!"

Lupulongtime
19-11-2014, 02:37 PM
Hi Cloudybay, sorry I'm not up to speed with the the abbreviations, what does OP mean? I'm not too clear on the meaning of your reply, can you explain more?

Ahlungor, I didn't realise it was the same girl as they sometimes used different names. Glad you concur as your recommendations carry a lot of weight to all punters.

YI88
19-11-2014, 03:09 PM
Hi Cloudybay, sorry I'm not up to speed with the the abbreviations, what does OP mean?

Original poster, in this case you!

Anyway, thanks for the report.

kezza
19-11-2014, 05:43 PM
Nice AR, thanks! I used to go to that Thai DVD shop almost weekly... I knew there was a massage place there somewhere but never went.. seems like I missed out!

Lupulongtime
20-11-2014, 11:43 AM
Its so discrete that I almost thought I had the wrong address! Bookings shouldn't be an issue since most customers walk in or regulars since they haven't actively promoted their roster due to language and IT barriers. Wonder how long we can keep this as a hidden gem :)

I saw another Korean ML Helen, will write another AR soon to tell bros if the service is consistent at Choon or I just got lucky

Lupulongtime
20-11-2014, 04:09 PM
if that's the same Sue then she also work at Choon Massage on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.......much more days to play :)

007jamesbond
20-11-2014, 04:31 PM
I have seen her last week..
Yes, all was good.
Made me fantasise her again...
No KPS but very sweet girl and nice talker...!!!

AHLUNGOR
20-11-2014, 04:51 PM
I have seen her last week..
Yes, all was good.
Made me fantasise her again...
No KPS but very sweet girl and nice talker...!!!

Welcome to the forum, Mr Bond !!

AHLUNGOR
20-11-2014, 05:07 PM
...........................removed

rubztugzme
20-11-2014, 08:43 PM
I saw another Korean ML Helen, will write another AR soon to tell bros if the service is consistent at Choon or I just got lucky

would be keen to find more about this girl too. thanks in advance for the review.

punt4life
21-11-2014, 10:38 AM
Wow feat first AR, I assume your nick name is actually "Love you long time"?

I'm a big fan of sensual body to body massage and curious to find out more about Sue. Was a bit reserved about Choon since the roster doesn't have much detail but definately sounds like a hidden gem!

Is advanced booking recommended or just walk in is OK? Guess she'll be busy from now on.

Thanks for taking a hit for the team :)

alancar
21-11-2014, 11:23 PM
Been there and the other girls also gave an amazing service which was I think better than sue.

ouch
22-11-2014, 12:44 PM
havent been there in yonks seems a return visit long overdue

G647
24-11-2014, 04:23 PM
Dear all valued customers, thank you for the valueable feedback. Sue is our most popular girl working in our shop on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

We'll be updating our roster regularly from now on and do our best to address all responses both during your visit and in After Reports.

Bookings are recommended as she gets booked out very quickly. Please also try our other gorgeous girls in our shop.

AHLUNGOR
24-11-2014, 04:33 PM
Dear all valued customers, thank you for the valueable feedback. Sue is our most popular girl working in our shop on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

We'll be updating our roster regularly from now on and do our best to address all responses both during your visit and in After Reports.

Bookings are recommended as she gets booked out very quickly. Please also try our other gorgeous girls in our shop.

Yeap. I'll second to that, Sue is a very good sort !!

:love:

brucele3187
24-11-2014, 11:15 PM
Had a great time with sue. Had one of the best massage for a while. Due to the massage b2b was shorten,
but the ending of part 2 is something I don't get from other ML....That satisfaction feel...

G647
25-11-2014, 08:07 AM
Thank you Brucele3187 for visiting our shop and Sue. She has many return customers and her own unique massage style that brings a huge smile on her customer's face :)

For other customers interested in seeing Sue, please remember to book early.

pantydroppa
25-11-2014, 08:08 AM
Does this place have a shower?

G647
25-11-2014, 08:21 AM
Hi bro pantydroppa, unfortunately we don't have shower facilities but our girls spend a lot of time wiping you down with hot towels and may even finish off with a head massage.

We're also looking into purchasing non scented oil or nuru gel in the near future, watch this space

G647
26-11-2014, 08:28 AM
Dear brothers,

Our no.1 girl Sue is working on Wednesday and would like to encourage early bookings today so that you can find out her unbelievable massage skills that only a gorgeous Korean without KPS can provide. Have a fantastics day

Choon Massage has been a hidden gem in down town CBD for too long, we apologise for our lack of communication but get set for our over-due transformation. We'll be regularly updating our roster and responding to your valued feedback!

Our shop is open from 10:00 - 21:00, 7 days a week.

Centrally located in downtown CBD near Chinatown on LEVEL 1, 647 - 649 George Street. We respect our customer's privacy. The entrance will appear that you're visit a travel agent downstairs, our door is next level up in a side corridor with clear signage.

Wechat ID - Choon (please be patient as we just registered)

Price list:
30 mins - $40
45 mins - $55
60 mins - $65
90 mins - $105

Tel: 9280 0665 (tel:02 9280 0665)
Mobile: 0449 806 212 (tel:0449 806 212)
Web: http://choon.syd99.com
Address: LEVEL 1, 647 - 649 GEORGE ST SYDNEY NSW 2000 AUSTRALIA
Work Hr: 10am to 9:00pm

ouch
26-11-2014, 06:35 PM
Very keen to meet sue.always been fully booked. When ever I try at her previous place of employment.

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2014, 11:46 PM
Very keen to meet sue.always been fully booked. When ever I try at her previous place of employment.

Hi brother ouch, that's not an excuse, princess Sue works Mon, Wed & Fri at Choon and the Tue/Thu at the other shop !

Five days a week all within 5 min from you ! Can't catch her really ???

Or you have been milked dry by Sophia lately !!

G647
28-11-2014, 02:29 PM
Hi bro Ouch,

Sincere apologies you couldn't book, she's definately very popular so we advise to book earlier. It's better to book earlier on Mon and Wed, call in advance :) Call us on 9280 0665 and we'll look after you :)

Choon

ouch
28-11-2014, 06:11 PM
Thank you very much Monday might be the go . Problem with booking early is I don't know what time I finish work and get back to city. I hate making booking and be late or have to cancel cos if work. Being late and doin a no show ccreate bad impression I don't want thatso I only book when back in city so traffic problem out of equation.thanks for msg much appreciated.

ouch
28-11-2014, 06:14 PM
Ahlungor I thought only on Wed. But week days this time of year seldom home in time. But great news. I know some one like me super keen to make Sue acquaintance. Gracias senor

ouch
28-11-2014, 06:19 PM
Sophia skill at emptying the ranks is exceptional. But I recharge pretty quick. Prospect of seeing someone who has received plaudits from u and other bros makes for being very excited. Very excited means charged up and raring to go.

ouch
29-11-2014, 08:50 AM
Well I saw sue via a very few fortune turn of events yesterday only got half hour as wawastage and she was about to go.OMFG!!! how good was it. Had Kayo to follow up with very strong VERY good massage. Tipped for massage it was so good. Well impressed met Monica nice girl boss I think?

kezza
29-11-2014, 09:05 AM
Well I saw sue via a very few fortune turn of events yesterday only got half hour as wawastage and she was about to go.OMFG!!! how good was it. Had Kayo to follow up with very strong VERY good massage. Tipped for massage it was so good. Well impressed met Monica nice girl boss I think? Jeez, you're going to be the death of me ouch.. but what a way to go

AHLUNGOR
29-11-2014, 09:47 AM
Well I saw sue via a very few fortune turn of events yesterday only got half hour as wawastage and she was about to go.OMFG!!! how good was it. Had Kayo to follow up with very strong VERY good massage. Tipped for massage it was so good. Well impressed met Monica nice girl boss I think?

That deserved a review and a half !!

Cuming soon ??

G647
01-12-2014, 10:54 AM
Dear bro Ouch,

Thanks for visiting Sue and Kayo and your very positive response. Sue's level of service is ledgendary and glad you agree eith our other valued customers. It would be appreciated if you can write a separate independant AR with you honest feedback.

thank you for your support xx

ouch
01-12-2014, 11:04 PM
Sue renewed some hope for Korean girls for me again. After some very lacklustre experiences have shied away from k girls. But was shame as I think done up Korean girls are stunning second to none in looks.Sue is tall stunning. She Breezed in all business I was a little concerned. That was quashed as quickly as it raised raised its ugly head. I couldn't possibly offer enough superlatives to say how much I enjoyed my half hour. I would have preferred hour with Her. She is pure raunch. She knows she is good looking and effect she has on males add to that she knows how to tease. And please. Where a lot/most girls don't. Her routine flawless..And once done peck on cheek and out the door. And in came Kayo she was like a chubby Japanese Audrey Hepburn. Very nice smile her massage is VERY STRONG so relaxing. Made my back multiple crack and completely unknot. That in it self is no mean feat. I am big bloke who does a lot of lifting. Am heavy set and work long hours so my shoulders neck upper back always tight.. all unknotted back cracked into place . Head face neck massage par excellence. Using hot towels and hard pressure only had hot towel on face few times but never firm massage with hot towels then without.bang on wish I had more times so She coulda done fore Arms and hands..purely based on massage one of very best had in ages.. hence the tip Very hard but just short of brutal. Great technique . Something new for someone who been to massage place in many countries. All I'
n all 2 fantastic girls

DrSeuss
02-12-2014, 08:21 AM
Hi brother ouch, that's not an excuse, princess Sue works Mon, Wed & Fri at Choon and the Tue/Thu at the other shop !

Five days a week all within 5 min from you ! Can't catch her really ???

Or you have been milked dry by Sophia lately !!

Everyone mentions Sue works at some "other shop" on a Tuesday. Today is Tuesday. Can someone please tell me the name of the "other shop"?

EDIT: Stumbled upon answer quite co-incidentally. Queen Victoria.

G647
02-12-2014, 09:01 AM
Dear DrSeuss,

Sue works at our shop on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Please visit her at our shop and we'll make sure you're looked after. There's nothing like a nice long enjoyable massage for hump day or celebrate the end of the week :)

G647
02-12-2014, 09:03 AM
Thank you bro Ouch for the honest feedback. Sue's reputation proceeds her and Kayo is another hidden gem for customers who enjoy massage only.

We'd be happy to work around your busy schedule and/or last minute visits :) Please try Helen next time xx

AHLUNGOR
02-12-2014, 10:15 AM
Everyone mentions Sue works at some "other shop" on a Tuesday. Today is Tuesday. Can someone please tell me the name of the "other shop"?

EDIT: Stumbled upon answer quite co-incidentally. Queen Victoria.

Just have to keep your eyes open brother Doc............lol !!

BTW, love your photo - we have a LOT in common mate................haha

You should put that into the Avatar to share with everyone !!

http://forum.aus99.com/image.php?u=23896&dateline=1373759745&type=profile

Lupulongtime
04-12-2014, 11:24 AM
Far out guys! I haven't logged on in a while and was wondering why it was harder to book Sue this week. I should've kept her as quiet as possible instead of writing the AR ;-)

kezza
05-12-2014, 09:56 PM
Far out guys! I haven't logged on in a while and was wondering why it was harder to book Sue this week. I should've kept her as quiet as possible instead of writing the AR ;-) I for one am so glad you didn't keep Sue to yourself and for that I thank you! Ouch, you were right once again.. drop all thoughts of other ML's and book this girl, you said, so I did.. There's not much to say that hasn't been said by Lupulongtime, Ahlungor and Ouch in their AR's.. Sue is drop dead gorgeous, she breezes in, smiles greets you then down to business. The massage was fantastic, the conversation turned to grunts and groans as limbs were stretched, rubbed and knots worked out.. head to toe, nothing missed, well practiced but never seeming mechanical. Turnover time.. It was all a bit of a blur from there... Sue certainly knows how to entrance, captivate and enthral, every touch had purpose, that smile, that figure and flawless skin all combining and building to something special.. Would I return, hell yeah! On the way out Sue introduced me to the other girls, looks like Choon may be seeing a bit more of me and sorry Lupulongtime, you're just going to have to book further in advance!

ouch
05-12-2014, 11:04 PM
About a month in advance might do :p

G647
08-12-2014, 08:33 AM
Thank you Kezza for coming to visit Sue and hope the booking via private message was seamless. Needless to say, Sue is getting fully booked out more often then not thanks to our valued customer's honest feedback :)

DrSeuss
09-12-2014, 10:35 AM
Just have to keep your eyes open brother Doc............lol !!

BTW, love your photo - we have a LOT in common mate................haha

You should put that into the Avatar to share with everyone !!

http://forum.aus99.com/image.php?u=23896&dateline=1373759745&type=profile

I thought it was my avatar. It's my pic. How do you make it the avatar?