PDA

View Full Version : General talk Quick service

BrisMoses
19-11-2014, 12:29 PM
I am finding it hard to make time for the things I used to enjoy so I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any shops or privates that offer a quick service, or blow and go if you will
Not too fussed if it is with HJ or BJ or even self service while she does the same
Thanks

RottenLittlePunt
19-11-2014, 12:37 PM
I am finding it hard to make time for the things I used to enjoy so I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any shops or privates that offer a quick service, or blow and go if you will
Not too fussed if it is with HJ or BJ or even self service while she does the same
Thanks

There are plenty of ads for WLs around that offer short service for about $100. I assume these are about a 15 minute booking. Are you really that time poor that you can't go to a shop for 30?

BrisMoses
19-11-2014, 05:04 PM
Sometimes i only have a short time between appointments or need to squeeze it in on a lunch break

RottenLittlePunt
19-11-2014, 05:07 PM
Sometimes i only have a short time between appointments or need to squeeze it in on a lunch break

I can understand that, I did the same today. But luckily my boss is pretty casual so I can fit in an hour session.