PDA

View Full Version : General talk North side

brownwallaby
19-11-2014, 01:35 PM
when I was driving around on the north side a shop at the end of Racecourse Drive caught my attention. After work I decided to give it a go. It's quite a new shop. An hour later I came into the conclusion that there would be many repeat visits in the future

memememe
19-11-2014, 03:00 PM
Pm me the details please

brownwallaby
11-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Recently I made my maiden visit to a shop on Lutwyche Rd, next to Mozhi. Met a young non-Asian girl. Now I regret to have ignored this place for so long

danenth
11-12-2014, 07:07 PM
Sounds like Studio Massage (hidden gem) is going to be flavour of the month now. I just booked my next appointment so I dont miss out.

RottenLittlePunt
11-12-2014, 09:14 PM
Sounds like Studio Massage (hidden gem) is going to be flavour of the month now. I just booked my next appointment so I dont miss out.

Studio got a mention about a year or so ago and the replies were all negative. I guess something must have changed or there might be an ulterior motive.

MrGrumpy
11-12-2014, 09:44 PM
Had my first and last visit there about 2-3 mths ago.

Not only does the studio have a skanky, creepy feel to it, the ML cut my 1hr back to a sth American (Brasil) hr which equals just under 40mins in Aust.

On top of that, I copped a lecture for not wearing u/daks and then not proceeding with Part B !!! Apparently the daks off is a signed contract for extras!!!

F....... attitude was unbelievable. I couldn't be bothered arguing and walked.

Be warned. Avoid D..........a.

In fact avoid altogether. this place was my 2014 dud walk-in of the year.

daveweelan82
11-12-2014, 10:29 PM

Not only does the studio have a skanky, creepy feel to it, the ML cut my 1hr back to a sth American (Brasil) hr which equals just under 40mins in Aust.

On top of that, I copped a lecture for not wearing u/daks and then not proceeding with Part B !!! Apparently the daks off is a signed contract for extras!!!

Have to agree place I went a few months ago a couple of Indian girls and Sth American. I got the Sth American was not that good. I have to admit the place is a dump look really dirty. I will never go back.

brownwallaby
11-12-2014, 10:49 PM
very interesting to hear differing opinions on this place. Overall the session was very good from start to finish, very lively convo with a lot of jokes. Enthusiastic and caring service provider. I even went 5-7 mins over time. Or was I just lucky ??

tab123
11-12-2014, 11:37 PM
very interesting to hear differing opinions on this place. Overall the session was very good from start to finish, very lively convo with a lot of jokes. Enthusiastic and caring service provider. I even went 5-7 mins over time. Or was I just lucky ??

I'm sure it's not just all about luck :prettiness:

oilman
12-12-2014, 11:41 AM
Went to studio about a year ago, got ushered to room by overweight indian. I undress door opens & hot indian backpacker walks in WOW! got the works & left happy very fuckn happy!!

oilman
12-12-2014, 11:42 AM
English backpacker I ment to write, damm phone...

brownwallaby
12-12-2014, 02:58 PM
Oilman, I'm surprised that we can agree on a particular issue. Merry XMAS !!

jaccky
12-12-2014, 05:23 PM

sth American hour? is this just a nice way of saying I don't give a fuck?

MrGrumpy
12-12-2014, 06:54 PM
It means that she may well have been from that part of the world. Nothing more than that. Also note reference to a person of Sth American origins in one of the other posts.

oilman
13-12-2014, 05:36 PM
Merry xmas to you too brownwallaby.
P.S - I no why theres no white ML's because there all strippers. Was in the Caberet Club in the Valley on Friday night, that place rocks if your look'n for cheap, young white pussy, only lookn but...lol

kiwijoe
08-02-2016, 05:45 AM
2016 Bump, is it still crap?