PDA

View Full Version : Robbed by ML

Walter-White
19-11-2014, 07:36 PM
Hey guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster and I've only really joined because all my other experiences have been so run-of-the-mill and boring that they weren't worth posting.

Since Exquisite Massage was raided a year or so again I've generally avoided the place as the new management have clamped down on extras to have no more nuding up, BJs etc.. strictly HJ extra as that is all the police will look the other way on. Buuut I decided to give them a whirl as I happened to be in the area driving past and noticed not many vehicles out front so figured I'd have my pick.

I got to see Summer who has previously offered FS ($200) but is now doing HJ only as per boss advice. Anyway, I paid $100 and she came back with my $40 change and put it on top of my clothes which was fine. Tip was $40, again fine. I went to get it off my stubbies and nothing was there. Thought she had been cheeky and maybe put it in my wallet, nope, also my other $100 note missing from wallet. I asked her where my change and money is, she said it was on my stubbies. I said WHERE? and pulled all the clothes off the little table and upturned the little basket thing they have.

She said "oh, maybe you lost it? you pay now?" at which point my blood was boiling so I started shouting at her at which point I hear footsteps all over the place. Boss lady comes in to calm me down, assures me it was an error on my part. I raise my hand to her and threaten to start smashing shit if I don't get my money back. They start rapid fire ching chong conversation and Summer pulls the money out ($100) and gives it to me, I demand the $40 and repeat my threat. I get my $40 as well.

I am leaving and they are still ching chong ching chong at each other. I punched the downstairs wall (near the STAFF ONLY door) on my way out I was that fuming.

AVOID AVOID AVOID.

Heisenturd
19-11-2014, 10:08 PM
Hey guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster and I've only really joined because all my other experiences have been so run-of-the-mill and boring that they weren't worth posting.

Since Exquisite Massage was raided a year or so again I've generally avoided the place as the new management have clamped down on extras to have no more nuding up, BJs etc.. strictly HJ extra as that is all the police will look the other way on. Buuut I decided to give them a whirl as I happened to be in the area driving past and noticed not many vehicles out front so figured I'd have my pick.

I got to see Summer who has previously offered FS ($200) but is now doing HJ only as per boss advice. Anyway, I paid $100 and she came back with my $40 change and put it on top of my clothes which was fine. Tip was $40, again fine. I went to get it off my stubbies and nothing was there. Thought she had been cheeky and maybe put it in my wallet, nope, also my other $100 note missing from wallet. I asked her where my change and money is, she said it was on my stubbies. I said WHERE? and pulled all the clothes off the little table and upturned the little basket thing they have.

She said "oh, maybe you lost it? you pay now?" at which point my blood was boiling so I started shouting at her at which point I hear footsteps all over the place. Boss lady comes in to calm me down, assures me it was an error on my part. I raise my hand to her and threaten to start smashing shit if I don't get my money back. They start rapid fire ching chong conversation and Summer pulls the money out ($100) and gives it to me, I demand the $40 and repeat my threat. I get my $40 as well.

I am leaving and they are still ching chong ching chong at each other. I punched the downstairs wall (near the STAFF ONLY door) on my way out I was that fuming.

AVOID AVOID AVOID.

Cool story bro....

Trompe le monde
19-11-2014, 10:15 PM
Hey man that's shit if things played out like that. But all that Ching chong stuff make u look like a tool
Just my think.

BrisMoses
20-11-2014, 09:18 AM
Heisenberg......

Rodgersodger
20-11-2014, 10:19 AM
I think the shop is the one who has come out of that best pretty sure they could do without the shit you caused all over $40

Heisenturd
20-11-2014, 11:45 AM
I think the shop is the one who has come out of that best pretty sure they could do without the shit you caused all over $40

No doubt a bullshit story anyway guys...

bigbob
20-11-2014, 07:28 PM

no gave girl $100 she kept $40 took $100 more thats how i read it

gpeck80
24-11-2014, 06:23 PM
I wonder which member here is that owner.

tab123
24-11-2014, 11:18 PM
I wonder which member here is that owner.

Good question. Whoever he is....he must have hated the girl. Imagine the trouble he had to go through. I personally couldn't be bothered unless she gave me Ebola.

gpeck80
25-11-2014, 12:34 AM
I was referring to the news story tab123 :smile:

tab123
25-11-2014, 01:13 AM
That's what I meant. Who would go through the trouble with the police describing your incident and about yourself?

RottenLittlePunt
25-11-2014, 09:56 AM
That's what I meant. Who would go through the trouble with the police describing your incident and about yourself?

I am totally confused about what both of you mean. lol :grimace:

gpeck80
26-11-2014, 10:22 AM
I wasnt referring to the theft victim.

darthvader
05-12-2014, 03:15 PM
sounds a bit made up to me.

but if your legit then here's one for the good guys - a few months ago i went there for what i promised would be my last massage there (i actually posted about it here) anyway i pissed in their wooden spa thing. and now we are even.

popeye96
05-12-2014, 05:00 PM
sounds a bit made up to me.

but if your legit then here's one for the good guys - a few months ago i went there for what i promised would be my last massage there (i actually posted about it here) anyway i pissed in their wooden spa thing. and now we are even.

That says more about you as a person than it does about them as an establishment.