PDA

View Full Version : General talk What is your best sex position

max_power
19-11-2014, 07:46 PM
https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/womens-health/sex-and-love/g/9051803/35-sex-positions/#35

For me I'm a straight missionary bloke. Can get great motion and give the girl a good pounding.

WHITEDUDE
19-11-2014, 09:11 PM
I like putting the girl at the corner of the bed edge on her back, I grab her legs in each hand and raise her up and bang her :slobber:

CunningLinguist
19-11-2014, 09:29 PM
I like to mix it up!
I do enjoy cowgirl though as it gives you an idea how much GFE/PSE the girl is giving you, as the movement is up to her!

Oneonone
19-11-2014, 09:35 PM
I like cowgirl just love to watch the lady enjoy herself and see her tits bounce up and down.

But to come I love missionary if however I am finding it hard to come then doggy is the way to finish!

Bose0412
20-11-2014, 12:11 AM
We should have a voting poll section where these questions can be asked
i have seen them in other forums

PS nothing beats cowgirl

CunningLinguist
20-11-2014, 12:18 AM
We should have a voting poll section where these questions can be asked
i have seen them in other forums

PS nothing beats cowgirl

I have had some magnificent cowgirl rides where the girl mixes it up and moves in all sorts of ways. from slow stroking grinding and twisting to fast and back to slow again. sometimes they reach for their clit or raise up to the tip of yer dick and let you see their dripping lips. Getting squirted on in cowgirl is pretty special also!

gggi
20-11-2014, 08:55 AM
I like cowgirl because she can control the action for her own enjoyment, and that's something that's awesome to watch. But not so much for my own pure pleasure.

I do get an endorphin workout when I do thrust from below in cowgirl, though, both directly up and into her (so I turn into a bouncy trampoline!) and when she leans forward I can really rock the bed in a way that the usual "pound the squeaky mattress in missionary" rarely produces. When we get a good rhythm going, I can catch her pelvis as she comes down and use the mattress's bounce to help relaunch her into the air, and I feel far fitter in these situations than I really am, haha!

I was always a classic missionary guy, but lately with the beautiful lady I've been seeing, I've been turning this into a range of what the article pretentiously describes as the Valedectorian, Pinball Wizard, Seashell, G-Whizz, and whatever flipping one of her legs over to the other side is called, which creates great angles for mutual access to naughty bits.

Meanwhile, I've never gotten much out of doggie, but with this truly perfect woman, OMG — especially when it flattens down into Flatiron or Leapfrog. A beautiful woman's muffled cries as she buries her face in a pillow while you see yourself slide in and out of a perfect, heart shaped behind — priceless.

But when you're with someone you can really lose yourself in, positions don't matter so much anyway! It's all about the current moment, about fully knowing how deeply inside someone else's body you are. (Sometimes I realise this absolutely, and have to shout to the girl I'm with, OMG I CANT BELIEVE IM INSIDE YOUR PELVIS! FUUUUUCK!)

And this might be hard to believe for some of you, but there's been plenty of times I haven't come in some of the best fucks I've experienced! And when I do climax, these days it's often with a level of release I didn't realise was possible: mutual screaming for ages, cackling laughter, sweat flying everywhere, etc. Although the walls in my favourite shop are pretty thin, I've stopped being self-conscious about it.

Sex with great people is great, isn't it? I'm still not sure if I'm particularly "good" at it, but for me, it's gone far beyond needing to shoot a load. (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)

gggi
20-11-2014, 09:01 AM
[duplicate post]

gggi
20-11-2014, 11:21 AM
Oh yeah: the other position/technique that's surprised me lately is when your partner has enough core strength, you can rise up a bit in missionary and she can fuck you from below. I lie there above her, wondering what the hell is happening as she undulates below me like an insane mermaid. I don't let her do this for long because it's a little inconsiderate to take advantage, but still, holy fuck. Each time, I count my blessings.

GoldfishMan
20-11-2014, 12:06 PM
I'm a legs and ass man, so I like any position emphasising those two body parts.
From the front, I like the Splitting Bamboo. She's laying on her side, with the leg on the side she's laying on bent at the knee. The other leg extended and on your shoulder. You enter sort of at an angle like this, on your knees, upright and with your legs open. I find this gives a lot of penetration, you get to really feel her legs and you can see her facial expressions. Nice!!
From the back, and this is my favourite position, I like a variation of the doggy. She on her hands and knees, but with both ankles together and knees as far apart as possible. She should be almost resting on her ankles in this position. Like this, her female form especially her ass will be a sight to behold. Now you enter from behind, in the same position as her. This position is fantastic. You get to feel her thighs, her ass is invitingly positioned, there's a lot of body contact, and you have access to her clit. Fantastic!!