PDA

View Full Version : General talk RnT MLs who can beat any top FS WLs in terms of looks

Spe
19-11-2014, 08:22 PM
Since there was a debate on the experiences between FS and RnT, I was wondering based on looks alone (not taking into account service level) just purely based on looks...
1. Which RnT girl can beat any top end FS shop WLs?
2. And which RnT shop consistently have the best looking girls?

wilisno
19-11-2014, 09:47 PM
Since there was a debate on the experiences between FS and RnT, I was wondering based on looks alone (not taking into account service level) just purely based on looks...
1. Which RnT girl can beat any top end FS shop WLs?
2. And which RnT shop consistently have the best looking girls?
If someone nominate a name to you, you would believe it ?

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, there's no measuring tape to decide the " prettiest " !!!

negi
19-11-2014, 10:11 PM
hmm, this is interesting topic, but i must warn you that there is much much shitty feeling of not being able to be with a beautiful ML......
which is you paid $125/$165/$255 for RnT but still cannot see clearly her naked body (due to her turning down the light pitch black, throwing tantrums to make your stay the worse unpleasant experience, basically getting shitty treatment from her...lol ...the feeling of burning money down the drain...

So..my point is don't just make your decision to spend your hard earned $$ based on look alone, prettiest MLs may gave you the shittiest unpleasant feeling and ripping-off your cash, as a punter we need to do more research and always book her for shortest period for trial, don't go for MLs which has bad review as 99% you will get even worse experience.

Spe
19-11-2014, 10:24 PM
If someone nominate a name to you, you would believe it ?

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, there's no measuring tape to decide the " prettiest " !!!

Is there any ML out there that every bro would agree hands down that she is the prettiest or one of the prettiest they have seen? There is no definite winner, there could be many nominations, so all bros feel free to nominate... Don't shy don't shy...

This is not a right or wrong answer session, just put forward your nominations... Don't think so much bros.

garfield
19-11-2014, 10:25 PM
Just my general observation, I tend to find better looking girls in RnT compared to low end FS shop, and I tend to find prettier girl in high end FS shop compared to average girls at RnT.

And there are always exceptions.

Face wise, the one I like most is mai from ginza. She has a special look in my books that is quite different to others. Was so nice kissing her.

negi
19-11-2014, 10:28 PM
prettiest ML --> June from Midas, see her yourself on line up, but don't blame me if you feel shitty after a session with her

wilisno
19-11-2014, 10:30 PM
Just my general observation, I tend to find better looking girls in RnT compared to low end FS shop, and I tend to find prettier girl in high end FS shop compared to average girls at RnT.

And there are always exceptions.

Face wise, the one I like most is mai from ginza. She has a special look in my books that is quite different to others. Was so nice kissing her.
Fair comment ! That's what I said in another thread that they don't make the cut in higher end FS shops !

I've seen quite a few popular MLs who finally decided to cross over to the FS industry. But they didn't get picked in a lineup with the rest of the WLs, some lasted a few shifts, others didn't even return for a second shift !

light016
19-11-2014, 10:34 PM
For me I think these are the pretty MLs ive encountered so far:
Rumi from snow lotus
Yona and Abby from 316 Central
Sweety and Caucasians from CBD 378

But yea service is mediocre and girls from Ginza and 5 star are prettier most of the time.

wilisno
19-11-2014, 10:54 PM
Is there any ML out there that every bro would agree hands down that she is the prettiest or one of the prettiest they have seen? There is no definite winner, there could be many nominations, so all bros feel free to nominate... Don't shy don't shy...

This is not a right or wrong answer session, just put forward your nominations... Don't think so much bros.
If you know me on this forum, I'm never shy with my comment, just not interested in meaningless exercise !

Oneonone
20-11-2014, 06:39 AM
When a girl is riding you in cowgirl she is the prettiest girl, then when you move on to the next one and she is riding you in cowgirl she becomes the prettiest.

So its all in the eye of the beholder and the moment!

AHLUNGOR
20-11-2014, 08:39 AM
When a girl is riding you in cowgirl she is the prettiest girl, then when you move on to the next one and she is riding you in cowgirl she becomes the prettiest.

So its all in the eye of the beholder and the moment!

Yeap, I drink to that !

Or was it when you Spanish her and cum between her big tits ??

Or better still when she BBBJ you and then let you CIM ! Then looking deep into your eyes as if asking : you happy now ?? And then that truly magical moment when she swallows everything , licks her lips with her empty tongue and shows you her empty mouth ?? She is the most beautiful girl in the whole damn world at that every moment !

Then again, your moment could be totally different !

Cheers

Spe
20-11-2014, 10:18 AM
So far... the good looking girls entries as follows...

Rumi - Snow Lotus - Temp out of service?
Yona - 316 Central - Wed
Abby - 316 Central - Mon, Sun
Sweety - CBD 378 - Thurs
June - Midas - ??
Caucasians - CBD 378 - ??

Cheers, This might become my to-do list. LOL...

negi
20-11-2014, 11:32 AM
bro Spe, I cannot remember which day June is working, but she is night-shift girl, you just need to call Midas to book to be safe.
My advise is to book for cheapest session of 45 mins so that you wont get too hurt in the pocket when you dont get good service from her. be polite with her but don't let her totally dictate you, ask for your right, i.e. CBJ, at least 15 mins of Part2 otherwise if you are too passive you will get ripped off.

Yes, sometimes in my younger day, I still like to see beautiful girl even though with shit service, but after seeing hundreds of beautiful girls, mere beauty is not a novelty anymore, good service become equally important.

good luck!

Spe
20-11-2014, 11:56 AM
bro Spe, I cannot remember which day June is working, but she is night-shift girl, you just need to call Midas to book to be safe.
My advise is to book for cheapest session of 45 mins so that you wont get too hurt in the pocket when you dont get good service from her. be polite with her but don't let her totally dictate you, ask for your right, i.e. CBJ, at least 15 mins of Part2 otherwise if you are too passive you will get ripped off.

Yes, sometimes in my younger day, I still like to see beautiful girl even though with shit service, but after seeing hundreds of beautiful girls, mere beauty is not a novelty anymore, good service become equally important.

good luck!

Good advice bro negi, thanks for the heads up.

After 3-4 sessions with good service milf, sometime I don't mind just having a young hot chick play with my dick for a change of diet. Anyways... This one is for the bros who have a fetish for good looks and nothing else. :)