PDA

View Full Version : General talk season pass

garfield
19-11-2014, 08:54 PM
Just thinking for RnT shop, whether there's marketing value to offer a season pass? Tips not included.

How much would it be workable for both shops and punters?

kezza
19-11-2014, 09:41 PM
Funny that, thought the same thing the other day.. no idea how it would work though.. like frequent flier.. gym membership.. buy ten get one free?

garfield
19-11-2014, 10:11 PM
Funny that, thought the same thing the other day.. no idea how it would work though.. like frequent flier.. gym membership.. buy ten get one free?

There's already people doing buy 10 get one free. But haven't seen a season pass concept yet.

CBD Posh
19-11-2014, 10:23 PM

We have the buy 10 1 hr get 1 free~
But only one customer made it so far~

CunningLinguist
20-11-2014, 12:13 AM
When would the season start and finish ...

gggi
20-11-2014, 09:53 AM
Given that working girls are unwaged, how do they get paid for the free session? Would the shop reimburse them? Otherwise I can't see this working for girls.

Oneonone
20-11-2014, 12:31 PM
Maybe they could make it like an Opal card you swipe it on the way in and again when your done!

Perhaps you could get an all day trip for seniors like they do on an opal card. I would be willing to pay seniors rates even if its a bit more than $2:50 you could even have an auto top up option like the Opal card.

Well dream on Dream on!

aussiegaigin
20-11-2014, 06:35 PM
How do the "buy 10, get 1 free" cards work? Is it just for the massage part, and you still pay the girl for extras? Seems it would be unfair if you had ten 10 sesions with one girl, then blew the freebie on a different girl.

garfield
20-11-2014, 06:57 PM
The concept of a possible season pass can be like this:

Pass entitled you to unlimited visits to the shop up to a certain value. Say if you pay $1000 for a quarter, you get double the value say $2000.

Normally with $1000 you can have 16 1 hr visit. Really just equivalent to $76 per week so just like going to a 1 hr massage every week.

There may be some restriction like only 1 booking per day no more than 1 hr.

Good value for punter can have maximum of 32 1 hr visit or 64 half hour visit, you can go for massage every day!

Girl gets their fair share upfront just like their share for doing massage.

Most punter will opt for extra, so more visit the better for girl too.

Shop owner benefit from punter visiting shop more often in order to get the max value. If punter didn't maximise then also good for shop owner. Also get money upfront.

What do you think? Will it work?

simonsays
20-11-2014, 10:14 PM
We have the buy 10 1 hr get 1 free~
But only one customer made it so far~

OMG are you kidding!?!?!?

I just counted and I visited 12 times in the last 12 months.
I was even there before you Sis Posh ahhahaha

I was even there the time the police raided. I was approaching orgasm when they walked in the outside door. After handing the situation coolly the lady (Cofffee/Anna) came back in and finished me off, but my 1hour booking became 2 as a result and I was late back to work from my meeting with "the lawyers". Technically does that count as 1 hour booking or 2.... ;-)

So how do we get the card, or do you just keep track?

CBD Posh
20-11-2014, 10:29 PM
OMG are you kidding!?!?!?

I just counted and I visited 12 times in the last 12 months.
I was even there before you Sis Posh ahhahaha

I was even there the time the police raided. I was approaching orgasm when they walked in the outside door. After handing the situation coolly the lady (Cofffee/Anna) came back in and finished me off, but my 1hour booking became 2 as a result and I was late back to work from my meeting with "the lawyers". Technically does that count as 1 hour booking or 2.... ;-)

So how do we get the card, or do you just keep track?
U shared too much information ....god ~
We have the business card , on the back we have the 10 blocks, everytime when u stay 1 hr, I gonna Sign the name and date , after u collect the 10 signatures, u have a free go~

Personally, I think they are too shy to hold a ' massage business card' , or someone checking on them all the time, so they don't wanna keep it~

Next time u can ask me or the ml to get one, never too old to learn!

aussiegaigin
21-11-2014, 05:44 AM
One shop I have been to offered a generic "coffee shop" card for its program, so no embarrassing explanations required

kezza
21-11-2014, 08:26 AM
The concept of a possible season pass can be like this:

Pass entitled you to unlimited visits to the shop up to a certain value. Say if you pay $1000 for a quarter, you get double the value say $2000.

Normally with $1000 you can have 16 1 hr visit. Really just equivalent to $76 per week so just like going to a 1 hr massage every week.

There may be some restriction like only 1 booking per day no more than 1 hr.

Good value for punter can have maximum of 32 1 hr visit or 64 half hour visit, you can go for massage every day!

Girl gets their fair share upfront just like their share for doing massage.

Most punter will opt for extra, so more visit the better for girl too.

Shop owner benefit from punter visiting shop more often in order to get the max value. If punter didn't maximise then also good for shop owner. Also get money upfront.

What do you think? Will it work?

This sounds OK in principle.. a bit like a gym pass.. then you find all your favourite bits of equipment are always being used because they sold too many passes! Could work if more than one shop involved, but then, who gets the up front payment?.. will always be like taxes methinks, PAYG...