PDA

View Full Version : Bamboo Panda Underwood Massage Report Card

ecstasy
20-11-2014, 12:07 AM
Popped along for a massage and HJ and I must say it was expensive (extras that is). They have you by the short and curlies!

Girls Age:
Read on another thread that the girls are between 30 and 40 plus which is not really age range of the other shops. Age is important for me, closer to 30 the better have youth and experience. I guess there's an oversupply of Shops in the area so getting the good girls is harder. Guess you have to use what you can get. The other shops are more in the younger set.

The atmosphere
The Bamboo Panda theme of green and brown is appropriately moody though, the massage / cum room was well prepared too. Music was spot on. I like the open reception area and I was nicely greeted.

The massage / extras
Massage was fairly good, professional, and the HJ was a hand job. I guess the high price put me off a good cum and that is what I cum for (plus a good massage)

The massage / cum room
I felt for the girl as she was using an unhealthily low table, not good for her back and probably affected her massage and dick play. The poor girl probably worked a fair few hours there that day. The air conditioning was either off or simply not working it was pretty hot. Shows that owners don't give a shit about the girls just the money coming in! Fuck that's shitty and disgusting!. That's the sex industry for you make as much money as you can, rip off the punters and treat girls like crap.

Make it as comfortable as you can owner for the girls and the punters!

Rating
Atmosphere: 7/10
Massage: 8/10
Cum: 5/10
Girl: Nice, older and quite decent with me, thanks. (I won't rate the girls, nor will I mention her name)
Overall: 7 /10 or maybe 6 /10 if I think of the work conditions.

RottenLittlePunt
20-11-2014, 10:05 AM
Any particular reason that we need 3 threads created about the same shop within 5 hours?

ococpunt
21-11-2014, 07:15 PM
went and tried this shop since all of us are talking about it, made a booking at 4.50pm, was charged $60 for a 50mins massage I was told, middle aged women, not so great looking too. Asked for extras, she said not offering and she was the only girl there after 5pm? bad bad bad experience, will not be going back!!!:fire:

bigbob
22-11-2014, 06:34 PM
went and tried this shop since all of us are talking about it, made a booking at 4.50pm, was charged $60 for a 50mins massage I was told, middle aged women, not so great looking too. Asked for extras, she said not offering and she was the only girl there after 5pm? bad bad bad experience, will not be going back!!!:fire:

i paid $60 and got 60 mins she may middle aged massage very good