PDA

View Full Version : General talk Northside nervous about police so should Southside: GTM, Bamboo Panda, Bamboo Massage

Hooooorny
21-11-2014, 06:39 PM
This is a real concern. The police are going to mount a raid soon. It is not a matter of if but when. There's an election looming and the "clean up the city" catch cries are going to start. Clean up = stamp out illegal prostitution. They did it with Bikies and they will do it with HE Massage Parlours. Just wait and see. The polies are in so much economic shit they will find a morality card to play as a distractor. Prostitution is a hoary (pun intended) chestnut and a dependable distractor for them.

The Massage Parlours such as Bamboo Panda, Bamboo Massage, GTM and all others on Southside (and North) all run the risk of a raid with fines and convictions. If they are straight nothing to worry about, right! right! Any massage parlour that has after reports on this forum where extras are evaluated are targets especially if there's more than HJ being discussed. Aus99 is likely bookmarked by vice in Brisbane he he.

Interestingly I heard that the UC police will investigate further if they see the massage room doors are locked or lockable.

The owners of all shops need to be careful. We punters need to be careful, getting caught up in a raid is not what we want wifey (me) and girl friend or boss to see . I think it is best if we all lay low for a little while. Remember everyone has a mobile with a camera.. you never know when you are being photographed.The reports of punters cars being photographed on the northside is likely happening on the southside too. I had one angry wife collar me coming out of a shop near the Big Gun at Underwood asking if I had seen her husband "fucking with a slutty bitch" in there, she showed me his pic. She was wild!

I enjoy my extras but at the moment I need to be considering the consequences of a tug by a pretty lady up against my name in the media and a wife presenting me with my marching orders (yes I'd get them!)

Brisbane massage scene is a nervous place to be at the moment and will be until after the election. Fucking polies they are the ones who program police "priorities"!

Does anyone know of the "raid" laws in Qld?

Walter-White
21-11-2014, 06:44 PM
Don't listen to this obvious brothel shill, new poster and claiming to be "in the know" bugger off dickhead. It is quite clear to the intelligent people of aus99 (me) that you have failed again and again to make a dent in the massage business so you're either a copper upset at your impotence or a brothel owner upset with the competition

Either way, fuck off.

Hooooorny
21-11-2014, 06:54 PM
We, as a collective thinking with our dicks have put the girls in danger. We are not discreet and blab in detail about our ML experiences. The police must be laughing... why stake out a place.. check out the dicks that provide intelligence for us.

Think I am a copper sure think it. If there's bit of info out there that suggests we need to be careful I will say!

Have a good day Mr White, Mike will be in touch to have a quiet word (love Breaking Bad!)

Walter-White
21-11-2014, 07:02 PM
The owner of Yimi brothel (who does not want his name used) says business is suffering. It's dropped 18 per cent over the past year, he says, while Queensland brothel licence fees increased by 34 per cent on July 1.

He is putting pressure on Prostitution Licensing Authority and by extension the Bjelke-Newman government to crack down on massage parlours

It is clear that you are him or he is you.

Hooooorny
21-11-2014, 08:39 PM
If I were a brothel owner I would be pressuring the PLA to act. Perhaps this is the motivation. They are legal. MLs with a variety of services up to and including FS are not.

All shop owners need to be on the lookout for UC cops in the coming months in the lead up to the election.

Telling it as I see it.

Heisenturd
21-11-2014, 09:40 PM

Please explain the difference.

RottenLittlePunt
22-11-2014, 04:58 PM
The owner of Yimi brothel (who does not want his name used) says business is suffering. It's dropped 18 per cent over the past year, he says, while Queensland brothel licence fees increased by 34 per cent on July 1.

He is putting pressure on Prostitution Licensing Authority and by extension the Bjelke-Newman government to crack down on massage parlours

This would have to be one of the dumbest things I have read on this forum. First you refer to a guy in the third person, then refuse to use his name out of respect, then accuse the person you are addressing as being the same person you are referring to. Do you actually think before you hit "post"?

oilman
22-11-2014, 08:58 PM
Why dont thay just make massage*parlors legal ? The government could offer a lower price license under the guideline that there's only hand jobs on offers. Fuck QLD move with the times, people had more disposable income 10 - 15yrs ago when prostitution was legalized...

popeye96
22-11-2014, 10:29 PM
Why dont thay just make massage*parlors legal ? The government could offer a lower price license under the guideline that there's only hand jobs on offers. Fuck QLD move with the times, people had more disposable income 10 - 15yrs ago when prostitution was legalized...

Because the Government is gutless and won't do anything incase there is voter backlash.

RottenLittlePunt
22-11-2014, 11:58 PM

"massage" parlours are legal, if they get a brothel licence. The reason what we currently have is illegal is because there is actually a legitimate massage industry that doesn't want to be involved in the sex trade. My guess is that with the AAMT on one side and the brothel owners on the other, massage shops are pretty powerless in the middle.

gpeck80
23-11-2014, 05:34 PM
How about the girls wear gloves and we can call it scientific research lol