PDA

View Full Version : General talk Shop 41/211 Bulwarra Road,Ultimo

kingwally
22-11-2014, 10:13 PM
I was feeling like shit this afternoon and decided to look up the newspaper for swinger clubs to fill the night in.I could not find anything close by so I looked in the massage section and discovered that this little shop at the back of my place was advertised. I have walked past many times and it was all legit as far as I knew. I called them up and the girl on the phone said they have 2 girls there...one Chinese and one Thai. Curiousity got the better of me and I went for a walk there (2 minutes from my place) and was greeted by the Thai girl and she was stunning. I went for the hour option $65 and asked about something more and she said $50 for nude HJ. I agreed immediately and had a great massage and a great tug as well. This girl can really tug,although I was a bit annoyed that she only nuded up for the last 20 minutes or so,I normally get them starters as soon as possible. Unfortunately it was her last shift on today and I was her last customer...she is going back to Thailand for 2 months on Wednesday. She used to work in Wattle Street under the name of Lola...she is very cute with very nice tits,trimmed bush,lovely face.She has a string of flowers tattooed on her stomach which is well done and sort of tasteful (I am not a fan of tattooes). Facially and bodywose she is very very similar to Neimi at Silver Fox but with lighter skin,real tits and no leg tattoes.The phone number for the shop is 95188851.

AHLUNGOR
23-11-2014, 12:49 AM
I was feeling like shit this afternoon and decided to look up the newspaper for swinger clubs to fill the night in.I could not find anything close by so I looked in the massage section and discovered that this little shop at the back of my place was advertised. I have walked past many times and it was all legit as far as I knew. I called them up and the girl on the phone said they have 2 girls there...one Chinese and one Thai. Curiousity got the better of me and I went for a walk there (2 minutes from my place) and was greeted by the Thai girl and she was stunning. I went for the hour option $65 and asked about something more and she said $50 for nude HJ. I agreed immediately and had a great massage and a great tug as well. This girl can really tug,although I was a bit annoyed that she only nuded up for the last 20 minutes or so,I normally get them starters as soon as possible. Unfortunately it was her last shift on today and I was her last customer...she is going back to Thailand for 2 months on Wednesday. She used to work in Wattle Street under the name of Lola...she is very cute with very nice tits,trimmed bush,lovely face.She has a string of flowers tattooed on her stomach which is well done and sort of tasteful (I am not a fan of tattooes). Facially and bodywose she is very very similar to Neimi at Silver Fox but with lighter skin,real tits and no leg tattoes.The phone number for the shop is 95188851.

Hi Kingwally, is she wearing any braces by any chance ??

kingwally
23-11-2014, 07:57 PM
Hi Kingwally, is she wearing any braces by any chance ??

Yes mate...she was wearing braces.

garfield
23-11-2014, 09:24 PM

That's like lorra at 7L

kingwally
24-11-2014, 10:16 AM
That's like lorra at 7L

I did think she looked a little familiar...maybe it is.Does Lorra have the flowers tattooed on her stomach?

AHLUNGOR
24-11-2014, 10:40 AM

Tell Lorra I Love Her, tell Lorra I................ !!

kingwally
05-12-2014, 12:04 PM
Saw them opening up this morning...both quite cute girls...maybe 7/10s.

wilisno
05-12-2014, 12:56 PM
Tell Lorra I Love Her, tell Lorra I................ !!
Drive carefully would you ? ;) ;) ;)

aussiegaigin
05-12-2014, 05:01 PM
Drive carefully would you ? ;) ;) ;)

You that old??

garfield
16-12-2014, 11:48 AM
I thought this place is legit cause you can get proper facial here but good to know they also offer extra!

kingwally
13-06-2020, 07:09 PM
I was walking along Harris street today and saw Mina, the lady who owns this shop. She told me that she has a new slim 20yo working today, so naturally I had to go and see for myself. I went in and saw her...Amy ...and decided that I would give her a try as she looked very cute and just how I like Thai girls.Off with the clothes to start with, as I like it, and she gave a good massage as mostly all Thai girls do, then a very pleasant tug. Amy would be late 20s if not early 30s, slim, nice tits, shaved cunt (very nice) with a few tatts, a few stretch marks,and a nice face. She did not mind me sticking a few fingers up her twat but not deep penetration unfortunately.I think I will see her again, but there are so many girls to test out over the next few weeks.