PDA

View Full Version : Anna, Ur fav hairdresser and Milf@107 quay st, haymarket,0469803288

CBD Posh
23-11-2014, 10:30 AM
Anna
30, size 6, cup size B, height 162 cm, long silky hair, white smoothy skin. The ONLY MILF in our shop, will lead you to different world.

She's well known as the n$de hairdresser working privately, maybe u could ask a haircut next time haha while doing massage...

AHLUNGOR
23-11-2014, 10:41 AM
Anna
30, size 6, cup size B, height 162 cm, long silky hair, white smoothy skin. The ONLY MILF in our shop, will lead you to different world.

She's well known as the n$de hairdresser working privately, maybe u could ask a haircut next time haha while doing massage...

Sorry Ivy, that's not a clever idea !

Purely speaking on a male point of view : a naked rock hard cock and a hairdresser with a pair of scissors in her hand should Never Ever be mentioned in the same sentence let alone in the same room !!

CBD Posh
23-11-2014, 11:00 AM

Purely speaking on a male point of view : a naked rock hard cock and a hairdresser with a pair of scissors in her hand should Never Ever be mentioned in the same sentence let alone in the same room !!
Haha I'm just kidding, she used to work private like that but I don't know how does is work ~
And the other guys told me she's a nice gal, should keep her ......
Haha that's why I give it a try

grant
23-11-2014, 06:09 PM

As far as I'm aware, rock beats scissors

kezza
23-11-2014, 06:37 PM
If her working name was Lorena, you may have had a marketing problem..

CBD Posh
24-11-2014, 06:31 PM
If her working name was Lorena, you may have had a marketing problem..

Who was that ?
No idea ,she's Anna ...

kezza
24-11-2014, 10:57 PM
Who was that ?
No idea ,she's Anna ... Just showing my age!.. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/20-years-today-lorena-bobbitt-cuts-husband-penis-case-horrified-fascinated-nation-article-1.1379112