PDA

View Full Version : General talk I got WL number last night

WHITEDUDE
23-11-2014, 02:09 PM
Bro I was smashed with a mate last night, down to my last $1. It was 3;30 am this morning & my mate shouted me to a joint in Pitt st opposite seven 11 store. He called it the flea joint, now I know why. When we went up the stairs we were so smashed we nearly fell down. I hate this joint when we went up its an open sofa are no privacy. Fucking other dudes came in .. sat right down, yelling some stuff out as if they are triads or something. Some girls came out, pretty average, since he was shouting my mate picked first, I was levet with a fatty, but she had a nice face. The showers are fucking plastic cubicals, fucking old, dirty with dangling shower heads. Long in the short I was so pissed I couldnt cum even with a HJ! So we talked a bit and I asked for her number, she wrote down on a peice of paper. The smart hoe wrote 612 3456789 - I was so fucking dumb I rang it - "the number you called it not connected"

Look at the number take the 6 out and it is 123456789 LOL fuck Im still smashed from this morning. One good thing that I learnt is that I will never go punting when I am smashed! :thirst:

Travelmate
23-11-2014, 02:31 PM
wtf. good to share
thanks

Oneonone
23-11-2014, 02:36 PM
Made me laugh bro!

If you were sober you probably wouldn't fuck her even if it were free!

Ha Ha good one

harmony
23-11-2014, 03:00 PM
Haha good story

The next time you get smashed, the lady might give you one of those 1300 numbers for phone sex. Just dont ring it- it will cost you a bomb

WHITEDUDE
23-11-2014, 03:44 PM
She was kind like this but not as big lol http://www.redtube.com/529722
:question:

RoyalFlush
23-11-2014, 05:28 PM
Youre not pissed enough because you could still judge their beauty. Wait, you said the girl had a pretty face. Maybe take a second look when you are sober?
for the record, life is always better sober than drunk.