PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ladyboy alert

Donkeydong
23-11-2014, 04:03 PM
I'm a regular punter for sometime now - and just wanted to want you all - I'm 90% certain there's a ladyboy working at one of the regular massage shops --
I went in for massage and didn't think anything until certain topics came up about what she likes etc - it was then I had a Closer look at her / his body features and started panicking lol ...
When asked to turn over for the ending I just couldn't bring myself to it and said keep doing my back --😳😳😳😳

I will not say who or which shop unless ur someone I know in PM only -- just be careful guyS lol

oilman
24-11-2014, 08:38 AM
Ohhh WOW! Looks like Christmas cum early for all of us :-)

revolnaisa
24-11-2014, 07:27 PM
Ohhh WOW! Looks like Christmas cum early for all of us :-)

Yes for those who make their trip to Valley to get a Touch of ......... :slobber:

skm
24-11-2014, 09:36 PM
I don't think you wanna have your back towards him... Incase you have a pain in the ass...rofl

Donkeydong
27-11-2014, 08:02 AM
I don't think you wanna have your back towards him... Incase you have a pain in the ass...rofl

Lol SKM I didn't think of that !!!!☝️☝️☝️

mickjones
27-11-2014, 09:04 AM
Yes for those who make their trip to Valley to get a Touch of ......... :slobber:
Don't think that particular individual works at Touch of ........ anymore. Monica and Smile are all woman!

Donkeydong
27-11-2014, 11:51 AM
Don't think that particular individual works at Touch of ........ anymore. Monica and Smile are all woman!

That's not the location Mick

Pm me lol

danenth
27-11-2014, 02:07 PM
I think he is refering to the place in Mary street. I would like to go there more often but had bad experiece there once and will not risk it again.