PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Yukana of Ginza great girl if you need CPR or CTM(cock to mouth) actions

Gucci2012
14-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Girl's Name : Yukana

Establishment : Ginza

Date of Visit : January 2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0406 093 971 http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopHome.pl?productId=2097

Time of Visit : 10 minutes after telling my boss i was heading out for a late lunch.

Hours of Business : 10am - 10pm

Rates : $160 per hour

Size/shape/features : Slim, tanned, bikini lines, c-cup's, good english/conversation, certified 1st aid certificate holder! long black hair, long (fake) eye lashers but very pretty, b-c cups, and a very cute smile. She reminded me of Lisa another girl from TC days as her english was quite good.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese

Services Provided : Kissing (DFK), BBBJ, body to body shower clean, pussy grind while dfk was my high point, 2 rounds for the hour.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, excellent service, competent bbbj, extremely friendly, hmmmm after reading an AR on her i thought it would be a nice GFE session but i was treated to both GFE than hardcore PSE but only because i let her run the session and told her to do what ever to me boy was i not disappointed. Highly recommended.

Notes: As i was ushered into the onsuite room by Ms Yuki i was introduced to Ms Yukana. I dont know why they ask me how long? im always gonna book at a minimum 1 hour i used to do half hour bookings for untested girls but one thing i have learned about untested girls at Ginza is that even new to industry girls have already been given good instruction by Yuki and that "Ginza new girls" are 100 times better than new girls anywhere else.

Anyway i undressed and was lead into the shower where i was joined by a now naked, sun kissed, bikini lined, Yukana. One of my favourite services that had enjoyed at another agency(which is available if you read my recent AR's on their girls was a service they called "body to body bath". Yukana pretty much lathered my fully erect member and slid all around me while scrubbing my intimate places sexually and invited me to do the same to her...but i was to busy focusing on the feelings i was getting from her "body to body bath" so i gave her a half assed splash of water on her bottom and rubbed her back a few times(what a lazy guy, i know).

Things started to heat up in the shower and i had to beg her to slow down or it was gonna be over before it began. So off to the bed we went. Then she started quizing me on what i like and what i dont like, then i poked her in the stomach with my member of parliment and told her for him to be fully tabully like that can only mean he likes you, and if hes ok with you im ok with you, so just being in your presence has got me hard, so anything else you can do to me would be a bonus. Then i laid back while she took me to Nirvana on a magical flying carpet of extasy.

The highlight of my session is the DFK with pussy grinding simply heart stopping, she then told me that she is a certified 1st aid holder and could revive me with her CPR skills, 2 breaths:30 compressions. Well i know of one place on my body that need immediate CPR actions of blowing. 2 shots later i tipped her a yellow and strolled on out of there feeling like a million bucks.

But im sure i have met this lady before but i cant remember where which is unusual because im actually paid to remember things and keep meticulous physical and mental notes on everything that goes on around me. It will come to me.....who is she????

Yukana of Ginza great girl if you need CPR or CTM(cock to mouth)

black knight
14-01-2013, 06:39 PM
I hope she's on later this week, I want her to be my first Ginza experience.
good report Gucci

altgourami
14-01-2013, 06:50 PM
I've never managed to get a shower with a girl at Ginza. Is this standard service? Price and girls are A+, parking and availability are B-. Have I been missing out on the best service at Ginza?

chandra_man1
14-01-2013, 06:55 PM
whos the wiseguy with once per month punt new year resolution ? wait another month mate. or even better join the no wank a month club.

wilisno
14-01-2013, 07:04 PM
whos the wiseguy with once per month punt new year resolution ? wait another month mate. or even better join the no wank a month club.
It's his first punt of the month ! The month started just before the punt ! :miao:

Gucci2012
15-01-2013, 03:31 AM
Wow my number one Cassie will be back in February with a new amazing (gold class???)look as will Prada, and may be a TC legend will also return in Feb or March??? I will seriously be kicking the Ginza door down to get in if its true....

I didn't really get a chance to see Yuna but after seeing her face pictures WOW this girl looks hot and I'm definitely gonna book her when I return to Sydney.

Gucci2012
15-01-2013, 03:59 AM
I've never managed to get a shower with a girl at Ginza. Is this standard service? Price and girls are A+, parking and availability are B-. Have I been missing out on the best service at Ginza?

No I don't think its standard Yukana asked to join me then she inflated both my ego and dick by commenting on how muscular my body was...but I told her that wasn't muscle, it was years of kfc abuse.

Bro altgourami its a pity you openly declared Ginza had lost your patroage on your Aqua Amy AR thread. Surely you will re consider your decision??

And if you fail again to make contact come see me, my phone never fails to get through, you can use mine to call and make booking. :-p

Gucci2012
15-01-2013, 06:08 AM
I hope she's on later this week, I want her to be my first Ginza experience.
good report Gucci

Yeah bro she is on again today.

the wizard
15-01-2013, 06:56 AM
Wow my number one Cassie will be back in February with a new amazing (gold class???)look as will Prada, and may be a TC legend will also return in Feb or March??? I will seriously be kicking the Ginza door down to get in if its true....

I didn't really get a chance to see Yuna but after seeing her face pictures WOW this girl looks hot and I'm definitely gonna book her when I return to Sydney.

Gucc, I'm salivating about Cassie's new look-any hints

A TC legend coming back ???

Gucci2012
15-01-2013, 07:09 AM
Gucc, I'm salivating about Cassie's new look-any hints

A TC legend coming back ???

Yeah she became Muslim over the holiday break, she'll be wearing a hijab when she comes back, that's her new look :-p she already looked beautiful but she really self conscious about her look, as long as she's happy I'm happy for her.

the wizard
15-01-2013, 07:27 AM
Gucc, I agree she was perfect in every way, what ever look she adopts,
she still will be.....

've never managed to get a shower with a girl at Ginza. Is this standard service?

Altgourami- definitely not standard, but if your lucky to it's well worth it.
I have asked several girls, so far only one or two popular girls refused because they thought that there wasn't enough room ( fair enough )-
It generally depends on the girl and her mood.

rooter
15-01-2013, 07:39 AM
Hi guys
Just my 2 cents on a few things that have come up on his thread:
My experience has been that the shower together is not standard service; it depends on the girl, some do, some don't, some give you the choice.
Yukana can switch from GFE to PSE and even combine them which is the sign of a great WL, but I think she is more GFE than PSE.
Yuna is one of the most beautiful WLs around.

Bracket
15-01-2013, 10:35 AM
... so far only one or two popular girls refused because they thought that there wasn't enough room ( fair enough )- ...The shower being too small to take two isn't a problem in the small Kent Street apartment's shower, which even has two shower heads!

the wizard
15-01-2013, 11:01 AM
Didnt think they r using kent st anymore

timtam
15-01-2013, 03:20 PM
I concur with Gucci report!!!
Omg I haven't came twice in a long time. Until I see her today!!!
She asked to join me in the shower and as if I will say no!!!!
It was very steamy and I can not hold it anymore so I asked to continue on the bed!!!
She is a medical science student so that's why she knows all the good points to make us up!!!
While doing her she asked what ever position I want just do it !!! Omg I tried a few more before I came.
We were chatting and then she asked if I wanted round two ! Guess what my answer is "yes".

Man I am bak at work now and not feeling like working but wanting another round.

Will I be back ??? Hell yeah!!!

Gucci2012
15-01-2013, 04:19 PM
I concur with Gucci report!!!
Omg I haven't came twice in a long time. Until I see her today!!!
She asked to join me in the shower and as if I will say no!!!!
It was very steamy and I can not hold it anymore so I asked to continue on the bed!!!
She is a medical science student so that's why she knows all the good points to make us up!!!
While doing her she asked what ever position I want just do it !!! Omg I tried a few more before I came.
We were chatting and then she asked if I wanted round two ! Guess what my answer is "yes".

Man I am bak at work now and not feeling like working but wanting another round.

Will I be back ??? Hell yeah!!!

Judging by the time stamp on your post I must have been right after you, I had to take another session today so I think I was her last job, but yeah she's great.

the wizard
15-01-2013, 04:24 PM
I might need to put Hoshi on hold this week and see Yukana instead..
or just see both

thanks Timtam

Bracket
15-01-2013, 10:41 PM
Didnt think they r using kent st anymoreI'm talking about the one-bedroom apartment that they use when they have 4 girls rostered on, 3 at the Wharf and 1 in Kent Street.

Gucci2012
16-01-2013, 06:15 AM
Ohh one more service note from my 2nd session with Yukana...CIM but she said she normally has additional fee but some how that was waived for me....or may be I already paid for it with the tip from our 1st session???? Who knows who cares.

If that ain't PSE I don't know what is.

Gucci2012
13-02-2013, 11:02 PM
Ahhhh I could hear her heavenly voice from behind the dividers while waiting for Cassie.

Gucci2012
13-02-2013, 11:06 PM
Ahhhh I could hear Yukana's lovely voice from behind the waiting room dividers while I was waiting for Cassie.

igloo
16-02-2013, 03:43 AM
Ohh one more service note from my 2nd session with Yukana...CIM but she said she normally has additional fee but some how that was waived for me....or may be I already paid for it with the tip from our 1st session???? Who knows who cares.

If that ain't PSE I don't know what is.

DIFFERENT DIFFERENT....... BUT SAME

Bro Gucci had the CIM surcharge waived for reasons unknown, either charisma, chemistry or cash... I had the CIM option offered out of pity.
I know that doesn't sound great but its OK...some context (in brief)
1) I arrived late.. big mistake to be late when the girl is popular and the shop is busy and the time is peak hours.
2) the lateness was in my mind and thats not what I should have been thinking about.
3) As much as I was there to fuck and be sucked she really is engaging and I found myself pulling out of the delightful DFK to find out more about her or clarify some point.. one thing is for sure the accent and the face don't really match.

So as u can tell we started late but things hotted up easily as she is passionate, skilled and eager to please, she blew me standing, kneeling and lying down, it was pleasant in every way but not mind blowing then I asked if she wanted DATY ,yes please so into 69. This is when things went up a few notches: she started really going for it sucking and licking and moving her pussy up, down, sideways ... any which way but LOOSE .... She was so sensitive in a couple of places I spun her over and concentrated on and explore her pussy for a while. What a responsive girl.

Then she said your turn and continued the hummer, I stopped myself from coming 2wice because I really wanted to fuck this gorgeous girl. Feeling the time was right I asked for the condom and she put it on, then just as I was about to enter the shrill of the door-buzzer was heard and I thought to myself, Jeez, that guy's early... then from outside Yuki says Yoshiko, time over..... We looked at my phone and yes time was well and truely up we looked at my cock and it was not what it had been 30 seconds ago.

Accepting reality, I said next time I would book longer and arrive on time , she said "wait!!!!" ripped of the dom and started sucking furiously, " I want u to come baby, please I want you to come"

Frantic sucking ensued as the rock returned, :"come in my mouth", I said that would take a while but lets get the condom on and try for a world record, ...condom on, ready to enter and........
knock knock .... wait 3 seconds and soft cock.

I got up and said I could shower later. Yukana was genuine upset, I said really dont worry, I was cool with it and really had a blast. Already thinking about rebooking we hugged, kissed and I dodged the next guy by waiting in the shower room. Once the coast was clear I got the OK from Yuki, when she saw me Yuki said "why u not have shoes on yet"".
" I was rushing to get the room free,"
" OH Ok u sit and do here... ".. We chatted for a bit and I left, strangely satisfied.

I hope that makes sense...

Gucci2012
16-02-2013, 08:22 AM
Nice ar, if you only booked a 30 minute or 45min session I want you to raise your right hand high and swear to yourself you will book a 1 hour session next time with Yukana.

Then with your hand still high turn it palm facing inwards now..slap yourself :-) she is definitely worth 1 hour bookings.

But if that was a 1 hour booking wow! It must have been good if you guys lost track of time like that. I think I should slap myself I'm getting flash backs of my sessions with Yukana.

igloo
16-02-2013, 11:01 AM
My right hand has not been raised, it was 1 hour but I was 10-15mim late...the 30min doesn't work for me with ginza style girls, I need the hour to focus on enjoyment rather than time... In fact if the 60-90th minute rate was pro rata'ed at the hourly rate rather than being considered a new session, I would book 90 mins with the good girls.

the wizard
16-02-2013, 11:16 AM
I know how you must have felt being late, I would be stressed out severely, good to know that you still had I fine session
A big plus was the Cim offer and concern from her, what a nice girl she is.

There is no way I would book less than 1 hour for a Ginza Girl.
Need time for sex, talk, cuddling, kissing, hot showering, datty, bbbj, even be lost looking into their eyes fulfilling that Japanese/Asian fantasy that they create,
or should I say the reality they create for us Bro's
Even 1 hour can seem rushed if you take all of the above into account.

Yukuna or Cassie were on my radar for this morning, but I have got a dreaded sore throat and I wouldn't even think of going there till it's cleared- damn

Well at least I will have something to look forward to next week......

bill_100
16-02-2013, 12:17 PM
Fully agree Wiz, 30 mins is too short to do justice, go for an hour and fly over the moon.

igloo
16-02-2013, 01:02 PM
So we all agree 30 minutes doesn't cut the wasabi

the wizard
16-02-2013, 01:03 PM
At 30min Im still trying to pronounce "hashi mei mashitae" lol

igloo
16-02-2013, 01:11 PM
So we all agree 30 minutes doesn't cut the wasabi

Blackdebutton
18-02-2013, 10:47 AM
30mins not enough for her for sure!:miao:

Gucci2012
21-02-2013, 03:59 PM
Had another session with her today...she seems to out do herself in evey consecutive punt and always has a new trick up her sleeve...

What will she do next??

x11
21-02-2013, 05:47 PM
oh do tell Gucci! I think she's fantastic

Gucci2012
21-02-2013, 07:36 PM
Vampire slash domination sex???? I'm not to sure what to call today's little rendezvous.

the wizard
21-02-2013, 07:40 PM
maybe she has been getting tips from Cassie !!

Gucci2012
23-02-2013, 01:29 PM
Had to go back yesterday for seconds(saw her 2days in a row)....nope I don't she got any tips from Cassie.

And it is true what they say "be careful what you ask for" because I got a lot more than I expected. She really got into the rough stuff and kept asking if I was ok and being the tough guy that I am my dick was saying don't stop but common sense was screaming stop stop!

Ahahaha I really feared for my life. She was concerned about leaving marks on my neck. I don't think I'll be asking her for that full on style of service again for awhile I bit off more than I could chew....not until my body has had time to repair its self anyway... but I'll probably be knocking at her door next week for more punishment.

Blackdebutton
21-03-2013, 12:46 AM
I don't mind she leaves a love mark on my neck!
When the new shop opens, I will spend the whole session in the spa with her. :shout:

rooter
21-03-2013, 12:49 AM
Ahhhhh Yukana !! Just saying her name gives me goosebumps !!!

Gucci2012
21-03-2013, 01:35 AM
We agreed on my next session I would bring a huge bottle of the gooiest lube I can get my hands on to simulate nuru gel to get a full "all over" body to body grind on top of my usual rough treatment (on me) request.

igloo
21-03-2013, 02:34 AM
We agreed on my next session I would bring a huge bottle of the gooiest lube I can get my hands on to simulate nuru gel to get a full "all over" body to body grind on top of my usual rough treatment (on me) request.

They say 3 in a row means girlfriend, this could be it..

Gucci2012
21-03-2013, 06:47 AM
Well seen her probably 6 times since she started, but compare the times I've seen Cassie... its double digits.

Comparethemarkert.com.au

Gucci2012
20-04-2013, 09:19 AM
Saw Yukana yesterday

Knows how to tease
Knows how to please

Knows how to deep throat me until I freeze

F#ck face frozen upon my face
Jizz cums out in her warm space
Custard filling for her apple pie
Quietly pleased with myself, "what a guy"

Something new: her hand is so small she choked me and bit my throat simultaneously. I have to pass this technique onto Cassie on our next meeting.

x11
20-04-2013, 12:09 PM
yeah she's a great girl out yakana. and knows how to please