PDA

View Full Version : CBD 806 Daisy Massage Swittie & ???

GT101
24-11-2014, 10:14 AM
I saw that a new place had opened up and so thought I would go and visit and post a review.

I visited on 2 separate occasions and wanted to see how both experiences went before posting a review. So there are 2 reviews here.

REVIEW 1

Person's Name: Swittie

Establishment: Daisy Massage - Lvl 2, 806 George Street

Date of Visit: 7 November 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 0413 915 663, cbd806.xmassage.com.au

Hours of Business: 10am-8pm (I think)

Rates:$60 for 1 hour massage + extras for nude HJ (more in review)

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese?

Services Provided: Massage, Nude HJ

Value for money/recommend?: OK

My experience/comments:

The place is pretty easy to find and is right next to another massage place (not sure if that place is a legitimate massage or not). Went up the flight of stairs past the accounting firm and entered into a very spacious waiting area. The receptionist was very pretty and was led into a very large room (no mirrors though). I paid $60 for an hour massage and got undressed. In walked Swittie (who was quite attractive with large breasts). I was given a glass of water and then lay down for the massage. The massage itself was very enjoyable. Nice and relaxing with lots of the 'accidental' grazes and touches in the groin area. The touches got a bit less accidental as the massage went on before Swittie actually grabbed my cock for a few quick tugs.

I was asked if I wanted more and I agreed. She asked how much would I pay her for a nude HJ? I offered the standard $50, but she countered with how about you tip me some more and I will give you a body to body massage? I agreed, but we had not agreed on what the extra tip would be. Swittie then asked for the $50 up front. I thought this was a bit unusual as most places I have been to have been happy to receive the tip at the end of the session. Anyway, hopped off the table and gave her the $50 (which killed the moment a bit). Swittie then gave a brief body to body massage (which was really just rubbing her tits over my back and chest) before providing an enjoyable hand job to finish. I tipped Swittie an extra $20 for the bodyside. So all up it was $130 ($60 massage + $50 nude HJ + $20 body slide).

Overall it was an enjoyable session, and I would return to see Swittie (but thought the bodyside should have probably been included).

Rating: 7/10

REVIEW 2

Person's Name: ??? Not sure, but she was from Burma (a petite dark skinned girl)

Establishment: Daisy Massage - Lvl 2, 806 George Street

Date of Visit: 21 November 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 0413 915 663, cbd806.xmassage.com.au

Hours of Business: 10am-8pm (I think)

Rates:$60 for 1 hour massage + $50 for nude HJ

Nationality or Ethnicity: Burmese

Services Provided: Massage, Nude HJ

Value for money/recommend?: No

My experience/comments:

Went back to Daisy Massage to see how consistent (or inconsistent) the service is. Went back up the stairs but this time there was no receptionist in sight (despite the bell to announce me). I called out but still no answer. I went back out and came back to active the bell again and called out before a receptionist came out. She seemed a bit uninterested, but I agreed to stay for an hour.

In walked a fairly petite girl with dark skin, I missed her name, but she said she was from Burma. I got undressed and ready for the massage. Her massage technique was fine. A bit different from others as she starts with the legs and buttocks (rather than the usual arms and back). The massage was more rubbing of oil around (but still enjoyable). She also did a lot more work around the groin area too which was nice. Massage then moved to the back and arms before turing over for a front massage. All this time I was still naked with my member fully exposed but she continued with a front massage. I was eventually asked if I wanted a hand job and I agreed to a nude HJ for $50. She got undressed to reveal a nice set of small breasts. I tried to play with her breasts whilst she gave me a HJ, but she kept moving away and moving her arms restricting the ability to play. The HJ was not really doing it for me as she was really just pumping her hand up and down with out any change of technique. This went on for a few minutes (and I was not close to cumming) when she abruptly said that she was too hot and could not continue and stopped. That was it. No happy ending to completion.

I gave her the agreed $50, but was thinking whether I should have withheld some for not completing the job. I got dressed and left.

Not a great experience really. I don’t think I will be returning to Daisy Massage for a third attempt as there are lots of good massage places around.

Rating: 5/10