PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Kiki - Ultimate GFE!

illidanstormrage
24-11-2014, 06:27 PM
This is my after report for the 18/11/14

Name: Kiki (http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/209)
Price: $280/hr

So I forget what room it was but it was up some fairly steep stairs will come back to this because it's a relevant detail. I knocked on the door to be greeted by this stunning korean girl by the name of Kiki, she was in my face pretty much instantly with that just that sensual look in her eyes which pretty much says kiss me. I had read some previous reports of this girl with a lot of people saying she was a "DFK maniac". That is not to be understated this girl really ENJOYS kissing as I was to soon find out.

So we showered together which was fairly tame which is fine by me as I prefer to have fun on the bed opposed to the shower. Then it comes to the bed, I have seen quite a few beautiful girls in my time but I was a bit in awe of Kiki and her smile. Looking at her picture on the Ginza website she wasn't on my list of girls that I wanted to try but I'm glad I did book her that day. I'm a breast man so I had Miki, Bella, Liz and Rina on my list just going off the pictures. But in the case of some after reports it turned the tide and like Bianca, Kiki moved up my list.

I'm not that big on kissing in general but she really does get into it and that does transfer over to you, so you can't really help it. I probaly had my tongue in her mouth like 75% of the time and that is a generous estimate. I really don't remember much of the blow job but it was pretty good I had to get her to stop otherwise it would have been over before it even begun which is usually the case with me. She was one of the most hottest girls I've ever been with but I still pretty much lasted for like 30-40 mins changed positions many times but something just wouldn't let me finish. Though I finally did and after it was done we had separate showers got dressed and then she was into me AGAIN.

This really turned me on just kissing and feeling her up with her clothes on I wanted to just throw her back on the bed and go another round but thought better of it. Now this is where the first detail comes into play she was still kissing me as I was out the door which put me off as I nearly forgot about the stairs and was close to falling down. Now I can imagine anyone that has had the experience I did probaly nearly fell down the stairs or actually did lol. Any stories there?

Kiki is a very playful girl and a passionate kisser, also taller than most korean girls that I've came across which is a plus for me... 10/10 overall excellent service. I just hope she doesn't quit/go back to Korea before I get to see her again. I won't ever forget that smile. She doesn't have much going in the breast department which didn't really matter which was surprising but I was mostly focused on her face. One of the best experiences I've ever had.

My salary just isn't enough I need to get a win soon or I'm going to run out of money.... first world problems

Mr. Who
24-11-2014, 08:24 PM
Thanks for sharing. You were in Room 7!

Mawskode
25-11-2014, 11:37 AM
Thanks for sharing mate. Glad you had a good time with Kiki. Best kisser ever!

illidanstormrage
14-01-2015, 11:49 PM
Finally got around to seeing her again tonight! I was her first customer, I really like kissing this girl maybe because she really likes it as well. Her bbbj is very average I wouldn't really rate it mostly because she doesn't seem to want to do it for long but you don't really go to see kiki for that. She is just a very wild fuck and that's where she is best. She is quite tall for most girls so when you have her in doggy the view is amazing especially when she turns to look at you. This is the third time I've seen her not much more else to say except Kiki is a great girl. :)