PDA

View Full Version : General talk Booking ahead..

kezza
24-11-2014, 11:13 PM
Just curious.. How many days ahead do you book a session?

CunningLinguist
24-11-2014, 11:50 PM
Just curious.. How many days ahead do you book a session?

As many as the roster allows!

aussiegaigin
25-11-2014, 05:36 AM
How popular is the girl?

kezza
25-11-2014, 05:47 AM
For the popular girls out there..

Oneonone
25-11-2014, 07:16 AM
For my favourite I have a standing booking same time same place each week.

Other girls I try and book two days ahead so that I can get the time I want.

The further ahead you book the more chance you have of getting the girl at the time you want.

Of course if your circumstances change then you need to ring the shop as soon as you know and cancel if you cant make it or reschedule.

AHLUNGOR
25-11-2014, 08:46 AM
For my favourite I have a standing booking same time same place each week.

Other girls I try and book two days ahead so that I can get the time I want.

The further ahead you book the more chance you have of getting the girl at the time you want.

Of course if your circumstances change then you need to ring the shop as soon as you know and cancel if you cant make it or reschedule.

Punting mid week is always subject to work situations, so hardly can plan ahead, spur of the moment or last minute opportunity usually dictates things !

There were two ladies I used to book one day in advance though so that I can get the first booking of her on the Saturdays : Sophie from 501 and later on Cici from Snow Lotus !

Cheers

Djang0
25-11-2014, 12:24 PM
Punting mid week is always subject to work situations, so hardly can plan ahead, spur of the moment or last minute opportunity usually dictates things !

There were two ladies I used to book one day in advance though so that I can get the first booking of her on the Saturdays : Sophie from 501 and later on Cici from Snow Lotus !

Cheers

Bro saw Rachel from Cherry Blossom (1A York). Totally your forte! haha

http://www.sydneymassagelounge.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/girl-rachel.png

You can book any time because most of their customers are walk-in.

pepefirstlove
27-11-2014, 09:46 PM
For Ginza, I usually try to book after Roster is up usually around 7-7:30pm every weeknight for the next day session else it pretty much whenever I finish work in the City, just quick sms on the exact time i want and see who's available.

Gundam
28-11-2014, 12:38 AM
I hate booking because i want to see line up and appreance beforei fuck the gals

zelda
28-11-2014, 12:49 AM
I hate booking because i want to see line up and appreance beforei fuck the gals

+1 :cool2:

the doctor.
28-11-2014, 06:10 AM
I used to always book ahead, sometimes several days before, especially with popular girls.
Now days it'could be several Hrs before I intend to go, though I hardly get my preferred time.
I should go back to my original planning regimen.

kezza
28-11-2014, 09:10 AM
Nothing better than the anticipation of an upcoming booking.. especially if made several days ahead. I find it better to book and get the girl I want to try or see again at the time I want rather than take pot luck..