PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Barbie. Long time no see.

ilovefs
03-04-2012, 05:38 PM
Person's Name : Barbie

Establishment : 64 Alexander Road Taren Point

Date of Visit : Tuesday 3rd April 2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Age : Its rude to ask. I know the answer but she is between 16 and 60. :)

Size/shape : She is not the tiny anorexic style you often get at 64, but has a normal womans body. She is NOT fat! She is delicious.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese, excellent English.

Services Provided : For this visit, 90% Conversation 10% sex.

Value for money/recommend? : Even at twice the price, yes.

It has been a while since I have seen Barbie. There are a few reasons for this but mainly because Barbie is one of the first girls I have met over the years that I have felt real affection for. There have been one or 2 before and one or 2 since, but this never bloody works and fucks up my brain. Not to mention its always one sided of course. Anyway, I felt it was easier not to see her at all and stick to girls I can just 'fuck', then walk away without any lasting feelings. That's fine for a while, but I really felt I was missing out, that just fucking someone was such an empty thing. Although its been a while, and I've tried to forget her and just think of her as another girl, she is one girl whom I often have thoughts about.

Something that happened recently got me back in touch with her and I decided it was time to see her again. We had discussed a few things not in person that I wanted to talk to her more personally with. So I thought a visit was in order.

I arrive unannounced (I don't generally book) and she was in a booking. She also had one in 45 min after her current job. This was not going to work, but Sophie said he often rings and says he will be late. I decide not to wait and leave. I am down the stairs and just about out the door when Sophie yells out to me. It seems the phone that just rang was him saying he would be 15min late. Just enough time to squeeze me in for an hour.

Well. I shower, she returns, a bit of a kiss and cuddle, then we are on the bed in each others arms.

We chat and chat and chat and chat. We gossip like a pair of grannies after bingo. We share some personal details and other tit bits, we laugh, we gasp, we share a few kisses here and there. I learn some very interesting things I did not know, she learns some interesting things she did not know. We also chat about what we've been up to.

Oh, you want to know about the sex. OK, I did say it was 90% conversation:

Eventually she said to me, 'Are you going to waste your time talking?' meaning I'd obviously paid for sex and I should do it or time will be up. So we had a little bit of sex. My brain wasn't going to let me blow even though it had been nearly a week. Shows how the brain can so strongly overpower the hormones.

There you go, now you know all about the sex.

You know, as much as I like Barbie, it seemed like I was having sex with her simply because that's her job and that's what I was there for. I would have been more than happy just finishing up with some nice words, a kiss and a cuddle and getting on with my day.

I was still very happy. I caught up with one of the nicest, most intelligent and beautiful girls I've met in a very long time. The chatting did feel genuine. Regardless of how she really sees me. I'm just glad to know her and be able to spend time and talk to this young woman. Barbie is the sort of girl I could talk to for hours over a coffee at a cafe. I just wish that was where the 'relationship' was at.

I left 64 today feeling happy and fulfilled. Thanks Barbie.

Niceman 123
03-04-2012, 06:52 PM
Barbie is a nice girl offering good services including cim and Greek. I can confidently say that she is between 25 to 30 and not between 30 to 60.

Good to know that she is back to 64. She used to work on Tuesday in 64 and seems she has kept the same roster upon resumption of work.

Littlewonder
03-04-2012, 07:00 PM
Barbie is always popular certainly has some special charms for customers and she speaks very good English which is a great advantage.

ilovefs
03-04-2012, 07:04 PM
Um, yeah, I think we knew she wasn't likely at that upper age bracket. I just wasn't willing to give specifics :)

As far as I know she has worked Tuesdays at 64 for quite some time. She has had a couple of weeks off recently (NOT to get married like some silly rumours that were going around indicated). But I will admit she hasn't been mentioned on the forums much lately which is surprising since she is such a lovely, popular girl.

woodcock
03-04-2012, 07:07 PM
any chance she works at 533??? I would love to go to 64 one day to try out their girls but its way too far for me to travel...

ilovefs
03-04-2012, 07:11 PM
You might get lucky if you see 'Jessica' at 533 but 64 is a much nicer place to go if you can get down here. :)

Littlewonder
03-04-2012, 07:23 PM
Barbie works at 533 as Jessica usually on Wednesday and Saturday but it pays to check and make sure she is going to be there.

Littlewonder
03-04-2012, 07:25 PM
Lets say she is still one of the younger girls at both 533 and 64 and also one of the most experienced and best service.

roobert
30-05-2012, 12:24 AM
barbie is not always like lciking her all the time and also not like kissing much, but still okay service

Tex
29-07-2012, 12:42 AM
Really don't know how this girl gets the business she does....I reckon she's a dud root with a dud attitude......much better talent at 64 that's for sure!

ilovefs
30-07-2012, 10:33 AM
Just looked at your forum posts Tex. Your opinions might be taken more seriously if you actually had some decent reviews of the 'better talent' that you have obviously seen at 64......

Barbie is a legend and a lovely young woman.

vromiaris
21-08-2012, 11:09 PM
Finally got to experience Barbie... The girl is a sweetheart and a lady... Can see why so many guys are in love with her... I am not going back for fear of the same.... Stick to the 5 f's boys!

TheTiger
13-09-2012, 01:08 PM
Some photos would be nice ... I just checked your website and a lot of girls aren't listed at all ... :(

tarenpoint64
13-09-2012, 04:43 PM
Some photos would be nice ... I just checked your website and a lot of girls aren't listed at all ... :(

Tiger you know this is not really true. if you go to magmodels.weebly.com which 64alexander.com is linked into you will see plenty.

Also some girls have families and a private life NOT all girls want their photos displayed. if you compare a lot of other websites for parlours we have a good photos to girl ratio.

I work very hard to ensure the right balance of photos to girls ratio.

kindly PM me instead of posting FALSE lies.

Dean @ TP64

teasemefem
29-10-2012, 12:27 PM
Hi tarenpoint64 (Dean). Wondering about Barbie and if she is still about? I have yet to visit your establishment however I will findmyself with spare time in the next few weeks. Also, of the girls whose photos you have up, which would resemble Barbie? Thanks in advance.

Littlewonder
29-10-2012, 03:42 PM
There is only one Barbie and she is unique. I don't think its fair to her or someone else to say someone else resembles her. Go and see her you wont be dissapointed if you treat her right.

teasemefem
29-10-2012, 04:02 PM
I may just do that though i dont agree with your comment; nothing to do with fairness. It's a reasonable request and one of human nature. Thanks for the reply.

kickass
16-11-2012, 07:39 AM
Where can we see a pic of this babe?

tarenpoint64
16-11-2012, 09:46 AM
Unfortunately Barbie has chosen for family and security reasons not to have her photos on the web.

Tex
19-11-2012, 07:56 PM
Rocked up to 64 recently and my fave gal still busy so went with Barbie....against my better judgment after previous unsatisfactory roots. Decided to take no bullshit from her this time and gave it to her good and strong and it turned out much better than previously when I listened to all her whinging and whining and list of bullshit rules and don't do this or that type crap. Just gave her a good length of cock with strong rhythm and increasing speed and she went with the flow and ended up getting right into it....was quite sweaty at the end too. My advice: don't take any shit from her and it will turn out better than if you let her get away with all the crap! As they say YMMV :cool2: :miao: :surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise:

Littlewonder
19-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Tex glad you had a good time with Barbie I have seen her a few times a while back now she is a really nice person I like her a lot but I find I just don't have any chemistry with her when it comes to punting.

Drax
14-12-2012, 08:46 AM
Several years back there was a lady working at 203 Enmore Rd (now closed) using the name Barbie who was an absolute legend. A tall exqusite beautiful girl. She had magnificent breasts but had a small imperfection one of her nipples which would identify her.
A guess this is a silly question but I was wondering if it is the same Barbie, she would probably be in her mid thirties now.

ilovefs
14-12-2012, 09:01 AM
The Barbie you are thinking of is brought up regularly in this girls threads and we've worked out its not here. Sounds like she was pretty hot though from what people have said.

ilovefs
14-12-2012, 09:01 AM
Yuki is on Today.
try out HOT new Lesbian kissing doubles special any 2 girls!

call 02 9524 1278 to enquire or book!

Wrong thread Mr 64! This is all about Barbie! :)

jimmyk
14-12-2012, 09:47 AM
Yuki is on Today. for more photos -> Yuki images 64 Alexander ("http://magmodels.weebly.com/yuki.html)

try out HOT new Lesbian kissing doubles special any 2 girls!

call 02 9524 1278 to enquire or book!

http://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/4014666_orig.jpg

http://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/5780538_orig.jpg

good one Mr. 64 :slobber:

don_corleone
14-12-2012, 10:25 AM
The title says Barbie. Why TP64 posted Yuki's photos instead?

Drax
14-12-2012, 12:32 PM
The Barbie you are thinking of is brought up regularly in this girls threads and we've worked out its not here. Sounds like she was pretty hot though from what people have said.
Cheers, that's put that to rest. The Barbie at 203 was one of the most stunning women I have ever met, when I was shagging her for $150 per hour I used think I was dreaming and was expecting the alarm to go off and wake me up LOL. Anyway the lovely Eva is up there with her.

tarenpoint64
14-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Apologies peoples

obviously lack of sleep, a few Christmas parties, arguments with the missus, and working too hard does not mix

I will be more careful in future.

thanks for your support
Dean

Wrong thread Mr 64! This is all about Barbie! :)

tarenpoint64
14-03-2013, 01:04 PM
Barbie is working Today Tonight she is a = Tall supermodel like figure. Japanese. One of our most popular girls. **special service**

Please ASK about our Special Services

For bOOkings please phone 95241278

to check out our lovely girls photos and more info, go to

http://www.64alexander.com/roster.html