PDA

View Full Version : General talk Well that was embarrassing

simonsays
25-11-2014, 11:33 AM
So I randomly decided to rock up at Posh, it being a Tuesday and knowing the roster was excellent

Around 10.20am opened the door….jangly bells, knocked on inside of door, waited.

Silence. Waited.

Jangled the bell thing again…knocked….cleared my throat loudly....standing by the little curtain area now. Maybe the lady is just gone for a ciggie or coffee and will walk in any minute? Its my only opportunity this week, Ill hang on just 30 seconds more.

Is the place empty? Oh no wait….I can hear Renee in the front room having a full on chat with her customer… jeez he uses all the same lines as me, do I sound that lame.... Sorry bro, I mean charming ;-)
Wonder how many times a day she hears the same stuff haha

Ok this is really awkward, Im going to bail out and turn for the door. Then, KNOCK on outside door and it opens, another bro comes in. Great.

We are standing there awkwardly for a couple minutes in the tiny space outside Renees room, her giggles piercing the leaden silence and we don’t know where to look. I can hear someone else in one of the rooms at the end of the corridor. Well Im not leaving now, I was before this dude.

In the interest of everyones privacy I suggest we sit in the little waiting area where the girls usually are. We sit in there for a few minutes, feeling like trespassers and occasionally making awkward small talk. Hes a cool enough guy, bet he reads this forum.

Then..KNOCK…another bro shows up. No way. Shit maybe Yamadas party was moved to here and I missed the invite!?

Thats it for me, superhero secret identity already blown enough for one day, Im outta there.

Hmmmm….bit of crowd control wouldn’t go astray there Sis Posh.

Perhaps this place has been a victim of its own success? Not just a few months ago you could rock up randomly anytime. Now I'm sitting blue balls in work haha.

Definitely recommend reserving a table in future.... Book ahead!!!!

kingwally
25-11-2014, 12:07 PM
Well Simon...I was not one of those guys but I was seriously considering going this morning as well,but ran into someone I knew and got delayed...booking is the best policy in future.

Djang0
25-11-2014, 12:11 PM
Hahaha bro that was awesome, almost spilled my coffee laughing.

Ok regarding posh. You need to book in advance. Mamasan isnt there, she lives in the same building I think. Girls are booked in advance and wait upto 10 min if you are late, then will take a walk-in customer if the next booking is more than half an hour ahead. I experienced this because im a regular. Make sure you call the mobile number and confirm a time before going there. I use Wechat to book without having to call.

CBD Posh
25-11-2014, 12:20 PM
So I randomly decided to rock up at Posh, it being a Tuesday and knowing the roster was excellent

Around 10.20am opened the door….jangly bells, knocked on inside of door, waited.

Silence. Waited.

Jangled the bell thing again…knocked….cleared my throat loudly....standing by the little curtain area now. Maybe the lady is just gone for a ciggie or coffee and will walk in any minute? Its my only opportunity this week, Ill hang on just 30 seconds more.

Is the place empty? Oh no wait….I can hear Renee in the front room having a full on chat with her customer… jeez he uses all the same lines as me, do I sound that lame.... Sorry bro, I mean charming ;-)
Wonder how many times a day she hears the same stuff haha

Ok this is really awkward, Im going to bail out and turn for the door. Then, KNOCK on outside door and it opens, another bro comes in. Great.

We are standing there awkwardly for a couple minutes in the tiny space outside Renees room, her giggles piercing the leaden silence and we don’t know where to look. I can hear someone else in one of the rooms at the end of the corridor. Well Im not leaving now, I was before this dude.

In the interest of everyones privacy I suggest we sit in the little waiting area where the girls usually are. We sit in there for a few minutes, feeling like trespassers and occasionally making awkward small talk. Hes a cool enough guy, bet he reads this forum.

Then..KNOCK…another bro shows up. No way. Shit maybe Yamadas party was moved to here and I missed the invite!?

Thats it for me, superhero secret identity already blown enough for one day, Im outta there.

Hmmmm….bit of crowd control wouldn’t go astray there Sis Posh.

Perhaps this place has been a victim of its own success? Not just a few months ago you could rock up randomly anytime. Now I'm sitting blue balls in work haha.

Definitely recommend reserving a table in future.... Book ahead!!!!

Oh, SS, I'm so sorry to hear that...
I tried to hire su, receptionists recently, the one who can work as full time said she scared to work in massage later she asked me if she can work ,I said ok, then she told me again ,she gonna work in sum government department. That was crazy anyway~

But I got another cute receptionist who can work this fri and sun, I bet everyone gonna love her haha, but pls do not try to flirt with her to scare her away. I have to keep searching sum one gud then replace me. ( working 7 days is insane !so I only go half day now.)

Sorry for the trouble for all of us~ I'm planing to open a big shop inner west has shower and toilet I every massage room, also plenty waiting room. Still doing sum research on it~ hope all of u guys can have a wonderful day , don't miss us too much haha~

CBD Posh
25-11-2014, 12:20 PM
Well Simon...I was not one of those guys but I was seriously considering going this morning as well,but ran into someone I knew and got delayed...booking is the best policy in future.

I know u are a gud boy always booking in advance ~

CBD Posh
25-11-2014, 12:22 PM
Hahaha bro that was awesome, almost spilled my coffee laughing.

Ok regarding posh. You need to book in advance. Mamasan isnt there, she lives in the same building I think. Girls are booked in advance and wait upto 10 min if you are late, then will take a walk-in customer if the next booking is more than half an hour ahead. I experienced this because im a regular. Make sure you call the mobile number and confirm a time before going there. I use Wechat to book without having to call.

Where did u get I live upstairs ,,,haha, I'm in the shop aft 2 pm .

birch
25-11-2014, 12:25 PM
Great read!

You've just described my worst nightmare. Good on you for having the balls to actually talk to the other punter!

Djang0
25-11-2014, 12:25 PM
Where did u get I live upstairs ,,,haha, I'm in the shop aft 2 pm .

Because I would if I was you! haha

simonsays
25-11-2014, 01:01 PM
I should have told the first bro I was the only available masseuse and how long would you like ...... that would have cleared out the queue pretty quick

CBD Posh
25-11-2014, 01:06 PM
I should have told the first bro I was the only available masseuse and how long would you like ...... that would have cleared out the queue pretty quick
God knows ...maybe he can accept that , u ll work behind the curtain~

Spe
25-11-2014, 02:59 PM
God knows ...maybe he can accept that , u ll work behind the curtain~

Wow... CBD posh has a very good sense of humour. Nice.

CBD Posh
25-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Haha when I came to the shop, I saw two guys sitting on the sofa, though they didn't know each other ,but it was pretty good atmosphere , they looked like shocked when I rushed in, maybe think I was the third one who wanna wait here haha~
Hope all the guys here can make sum frds~

simonsays
25-11-2014, 03:31 PM
You could at least put a TV in there haha

Or a Nespresso machine.

Or Renee.....

kezza
25-11-2014, 04:39 PM
Went last Friday and there must have been 4 or 5 blokes standing around outside the door (is this usual?!).. had a booking so went straight in, but talk about running the gauntlet!..worth it though...

CBD Posh
25-11-2014, 04:47 PM
Went last Friday and there must have been 4 or 5 blokes standing around outside the door (is this usual?!).. had a booking so went straight in, but talk about running the gauntlet!..worth it though...

Haha, I don't where are they come from .,, sum teenagers
So I went out to ask them , "what's Wrong with u"

Maybe later they left~
They were just so desperate ... Wanna see sum young gals or guys~
Sigh~

Oneonone
25-11-2014, 04:50 PM
Seems like they need to run the business a little better and always have a receptionist on.

CBD Posh
25-11-2014, 05:00 PM
Seems like they need to run the business a little better and always have a receptionist on.

Renee will work as reception on Mon Wed & Thur~
Cathy will work on Fri & Sun~
I just need feed some new one on Tue & Sat

I'm worry everyone wanna stay with the receptionist ...

CBD Posh
25-11-2014, 05:01 PM
You could at least put a TV in there haha

Or a Nespresso machine.

Or Renee.....
Renee will work full time here haha, tue & fri as masseuse
The other weekdays as receptionist~ haha

simonsays
25-11-2014, 05:27 PM
Is that working as a 'receptionist' or an actual receptionist?

How the hell will she do any receptionising when the customers are trying to book her all day hahaha

simonsays
25-11-2014, 05:31 PM
Wait a minute..... so if I rock up without a booking and it's busy, I get to sit and chat with Renee in the little curtain area for a while.....?

If you thought you had crowd issues before, I think you might be surprised at how much worse it could get hahaha

CBD Posh
25-11-2014, 06:02 PM
Wait a minute..... so if I rock up without a booking and it's busy, I get to sit and chat with Renee in the little curtain area for a while.....?

If you thought you had crowd issues before, I think you might be surprised at how much worse it could get hahaha
It's ok, I just had a chat with 2 clients here,
When there is a gal , the situation getting better than only men~

She said she wanna work ...here ,that's why I put her as a receptionist, sometimes they just don't feel comfortable working in other places.

Oneonone
25-11-2014, 06:05 PM
Looks like you are trying to solve the problem good luck.

Might be a good Idea not to use a working lady or Massage Lady as receptionist as customers may persuade her to do other than reception work.

Good luck hope it works for you.

Djang0
26-11-2014, 01:21 PM

She said she wanna work ...here ,that's why I put her as a receptionist, sometimes they just don't feel comfortable working in other places.

I can be both your receptionist looking after Renee and human resources. I know a few special interview techniques! :cool2:

CBD Posh
26-11-2014, 03:21 PM
I can be both your receptionist looking after Renee and human resources. I know a few special interview techniques! :cool2:

Good to see lots of ppl like to work here hahaha~
We might need develop more department sections~
like, HR, PR, CFO,COO, CEO maybe UFO as well haha sounds cool er~

brash
26-11-2014, 06:38 PM
Just the normal walk into posh can be awkward; that is next level awkward. Still I like the sound of the new shop. Very promising news.

garfield
26-11-2014, 09:22 PM

Tell Renee she can work for me, I have lots of jobs for her to do!!!

CBD Posh
26-11-2014, 10:35 PM
Tell Renee she can work for me, I have lots of jobs for her to do!!!

Haha too bad~ u try to steal my gals now~
That's why u keep coming ~~~
But they just wanna work for ME~ hahaha
Loyalty !!! Sir~ the gals & clients in our shop haha~

AHLUNGOR
27-11-2014, 12:44 AM
Great read!

You've just described my worst nightmare. Good on you for having the balls to actually talk to the other punter!

No big deal, I have answered the phones and lead punters into the rooms in various shops while my Mamasan friends were busy !!

AHLUNGOR
27-11-2014, 12:47 AM
I don't want to talk to Renee !

I rather have Ivy in my room !!

I missed her so much !!

She'll know what I mean !