PDA

View Full Version : General talk Anyone been to Asians@Smithfield?

JC21
25-11-2014, 02:07 PM
Anyone been there? It looks quite nice and clean and roster shows plenty of girls. I'm trying to figure out why its only $125 an hour (after doing some research this seems to be the cheapest in all of NSW).

Any brothers with first hand experience here that can give some insight into what it's like?

Fisher
25-11-2014, 03:47 PM
Always plenty of girls on each day.
Rooms are large with tvs and showers in them except for two of them on the first floor.
Girls range from early twenties to thirties with some good looking girls and some average girls.
Mainly cbj shop some girls offer bbbj/daty/dfk for tips.
$125 is the price before 6pm after 6pm it is $135 for the hour.
A few girls here work in other shops around town under different names so if you can find a girl you like at other shops you can see them here cheaper.

pepefirstlove
25-11-2014, 04:00 PM
Been there a few times, there one room up stair were filled with stinking smell of cigarettes. No air flow whatsoever. I agreed they do have big rooms guess for that price range who would complaint right?

Oneonone
25-11-2014, 04:56 PM
I went there a few years back the place was new then and quite nice I went to see a girl I knew from another shop and so it was a good punt.

I asked to meet the other ladies but the receptionist did not let me so I have not bothered going back.

Why do the receptionist take such a narrow view of things most punters I am sure like to meet new ladies and even if they have a booking or one they have gone to see may go back if they meet on in the line up that appeals to them!

Just wonder how much money that womans attitude cost this shop.

wilisno
25-11-2014, 06:14 PM
It will cost them nothing I would say ! Just look at 533, Angie is a lot more famous or infamous for treating customers, and the shop is still doing great ! ;) ;) ;)

pepefirstlove
27-11-2014, 09:43 PM
I went there a few years back the place was new then and quite nice I went to see a girl I knew from another shop and so it was a good punt.

I asked to meet the other ladies but the receptionist did not let me so I have not bothered going back.

Why do the receptionist take such a narrow view of things most punters I am sure like to meet new ladies and even if they have a booking or one they have gone to see may go back if they meet on in the line up that appeals to them!

Totally agreed with the attitude of their receptionist, one time try to book and just tell me to come to the shop instead when i know she probably not there...do they really think i live next door to their shop? anyway most time there're no drama but could improve with cust service