PDA

View Full Version : Has any one found a girl like the Lily at 533 ? I miss her!

Oneonone
25-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Has any one found a girl like Lily at 533 for me she was the best GFE I have ever met.

dokleng
25-11-2014, 10:23 PM
Has any one found a girl like Lily at 533 for me she was the best GFE I have ever met.

She's not @ 647 anymore? Works as Jennifer I think.
I respectfully disagree with the GFE tag. She is in my top 5 PSE's.
I literally almost passed out in our last session. What a machine. Inexhaustible. Whew!

Sextus
25-11-2014, 10:30 PM
I think you became attached to her oneonone, and it is a pang when they go away.

I became quite attached to Isis, and that was only from her online personality, never saw her - that's power! :D

Oneonone
26-11-2014, 07:11 AM
When she was at 64 she used the name Sky. She may well have been Jennifer at another shop she worked at for a while. Unfortunately all good things come to an end.

I know she was good at PSE what surprised me was that she could be just as good at GFE or even better if she wanted to be!

A44
26-11-2014, 04:59 PM
I was lucky enough to spend time at 64 with Lily/Sky.

It was unusual for me not to have made a booking or be a WL's first customer of the day.

I arrived at 64 on Sunday afternoon 23rd March. (I will never forget the date. Ha Ha) and Sky was free.
I did not know at the time that she was the famous Lily, but it did not take long for me to know that this lady was special.

My booking was for 2 hours and during a recovery break (for me!!). We discovered that Sky was friends with Nana/Karen who I was seeing regularly at that time.
Sky got on the phone to Nana and we had a three way conversation and discussed organising a double.
I am not sure that I would have survived a session with these two hot ladies.
I am still kicking myself for not following up on it at the time.

If Lily does return to Sydney I will not miss out again !!!

Oneonone
26-11-2014, 06:06 PM
I was lucky enough to spend time at 64 with Lily/Sky.

It was unusual for me not to have made a booking or be a WL's first customer of the day.

I arrived at 64 on Sunday afternoon 23rd March. (I will never forget the date. Ha Ha) and Sky was free.
I did not know at the time that she was the famous Lily, but it did not take long for me to know that this lady was special.

My booking was for 2 hours and during a recovery break (for me!!). We discovered that Sky was friends with Nana/Karen who I was seeing regularly at that time.
Sky got on the phone to Nana and we had a three way conversation and discussed organising a double.
I am not sure that I would have survived a session with these two hot ladies.
I am still kicking myself for not following up on it at the time.

If Lily does return to Sydney I will not miss out again !!!

I have seen lots of ladies and fallen in love with a few.

Fortunately I didn't quite fall in love with Lily but she is still the best working lady I have ever seen. She is the only working lady I have ever seen that could go non stop for two hours and be asking for more, lick my pussy or I want your cock in me!

What a gem!