PDA

View Full Version : Give or receive

Trompe le monde
25-11-2014, 09:18 PM
Hi all though I would put this out there for a bit feedback.
So my 2 main ml offer most of the same services. But the big difference is one of the extras.

So girl one does all the normal stuff but offers herself up for oral.
Great body, hot smooth snatch perfect for eating. And the look on her face as u squeeze her tits and your mouth goes to town farking hot.

Girl 2 sexy great rack again offers the same but she gets in between your legs and rubs her tits, tounge and mouth over your shaft. Smiling and looking into your eyes as she works u to a sticky end. Leaving u wanting more.

So guys 1 or 2. Sorry no names. But I'm sure regular punters can relate.

popeye96
25-11-2014, 10:39 PM
Number 1 for me. 69 is the ideal, but if I had to choose one only, I would much rather give than receive.

RottenLittlePunt
26-11-2014, 01:07 AM
Get a duo and have the best of both worlds!!

brownwallaby
26-11-2014, 02:12 AM
Duo session just doesn't work for me, always disastrous

Trompe le monde
27-11-2014, 08:50 AM
Hi all have had a lot of requests for the names. A few of u no who the girls are u got the names and there services spot on. I'm glad there pleasing others.

So to help out. They are both Korean, and both work at the same well discussed shop.
Brothers there are a lot of gems out there praise the good ones burn the crap ones. Punting in Brisbane isn't as bad as some would let u think. With most of the guys on the site having regulars that go above and beyond.

Anyway u might walk past me today as I'm dropping in to lick and suck g$&@? And then cot can't wait.

Happy punting boys.

tommy thumb
27-11-2014, 08:42 PM
hey first time poster long time reader.

But as soon as i read this i new who girl 1 is. I saw her last week and its pretty much spot on
maybe a little better as there was not much massage just straight into bussiness.
def recommend this girl she is a fucken cracker she asked me to squeeze her tits so hard and
she gets so wet its amazing . only thing was she had some bruises on her tits. but with the amount of sucking
and handling they get its no suprise.

its one of the better known massage shops. saw her today on the couch when i was leaving. she looks fucken sexxy with
her new orange hair. so boys i would say miss g is one of the best in town

Trompe le monde
27-11-2014, 09:01 PM
And I would say your one of the biggest retards in town.
Why start addng info when I said clearly no names.
Fucken cocksucker

brownwallaby
27-11-2014, 09:47 PM
actually your post just before the last narrowed down the search area very significantly and since there are only 7 girls of that nationality working there the names easily sprang to mind

Blue-Marvel
28-11-2014, 03:51 PM
Who, What Where, How much? :)
hahaha

jaccky
28-11-2014, 04:08 PM
yeah, what's the damage Tommy Thumb?

brownwallaby
28-11-2014, 04:10 PM
The damage factor is one of the reasons I tend to avoid the place

tommy thumb
28-11-2014, 07:26 PM
well looks like i have given some of u guys the shits from the pm iv recieved
and most of u a thrill. :cool2:

this site reminds me of a janes addiction album where Perry yells out
to someone in the crowd "there goes the same assholes again"

like really, some of u guys that post alot act as if the ml are your own
private gf on the side. fucking off to see them the wife and kids are down the shops. and
anytime ppl start getting close to there turf its the same pact of assholes going to ground
or getting shitty if there private "gfs" name gets mentioned.

and tromp i no the type of person u r. some middle aged fuck whos wife gets repulsed by his fumbling lame
attempts at luv making. needing to relive his youth to make up for the failure that his life has become, by
paying hab to get naked and doing shit to them. thinking u r in some sort of relationship with them.
well your not u tool.

Really bw u were there the other week is that what u call avoiding the place. and if u no the shop and girls
and its not your thing why not post it for all the rest. cause u no the owner _ _ _ would get the shits with u

1200 plus views looks like alot of ppl are keen.
so to do my bit to helo, the shop has got about 5 pages writen about it.
thats yours starting point brothers. and dont let the regulars
talk u down. pm for details if u like

airbornemd11
28-11-2014, 07:51 PM
Ok so not asking ml names but where is this place pretty keen

marc
28-11-2014, 08:03 PM
yeah no names , just shop or even the area it's in...

i can think or 2 places it might be...

jaccky
28-11-2014, 09:27 PM
The damage factor is one of the reasons I tend to avoid the place

Ah yes .. I can see it now

marc
28-11-2014, 10:11 PM
it's either a place in stones croner or it's a place in the gabba....

marc
28-11-2014, 10:13 PM
my friend told me a place in gabba does bj not cbj, i was like littles drity bitches....lolz

revolnaisa
29-11-2014, 06:06 AM
my friend told me a place in gabba does bj not cbj, i was like littles drity bitches....lolz

You know i wont watsed my time on this forum anymore , it's just brunch of sad old guys, bitter at life , being cunts to people. revolnaisa started the fight with me. not the other way around. dude you must have a high class type of friends if you sit around talking about what hookers you fucked... that never comes up at dinner with my friends .

As for you Mrs Wang and all your other fake accounts , you got to much time on ur hands, get a life dude.

ok last post ever

Welcome back marc, just to refresh your memories and your higher (cough cough bullshit) standards :spook:

marc
29-11-2014, 07:50 AM
ok one more smartarse comment by revolnaisa and i name the place and girls doing it.

tommy thumb
29-11-2014, 09:45 AM
thanks for the pms guys. i will try and sort out a
btoher in need.

but was a little shocked but some of the others
as they say "a haters got to hate"

so to the haters (tromp) im going there monday
i will wisper in miss gs ear some of the shit u banged on about
just cause u pay them doesnt mean there yours

anyway brothers anyone got a good punt g.c way
flick us the details

stay classy tom thumb:cool2:

revolnaisa
29-11-2014, 12:22 PM
ok one more smartarse comment by revolnaisa and i name the place and girls doing it.

Once a dumbass, always a dumbass. So, marc you don't need excuses to go dumb and hypocrite again.
If you can't take the heat, please go and play netball.

crescer perdedor

popeye96
29-11-2014, 12:38 PM
Once a dumbass, always a dumbass. So, marc you don't need excuses to go dumb and hypocrite again.

crescer perdedor

That wouldn't work. He'd end up crying like a baby. Those netball girls play tough.

marc
29-11-2014, 05:29 PM

crescer perdedor

.. you still sad bra, about a forum fight a few weeks ago? move on i have.

revolnaisa
29-11-2014, 05:46 PM
.. you still sad bra, about a forum fight a few weeks ago? move on i have.

Cool, so this is how you move on......

and again

i could leave but it's much funner , pissing you guys off.

Your standards and morale is so fucked up marc. Please do yourself a favour, find your REAL origin. I mean REAL origin, you must be a result of cross-breed of a vermin or a scientific experiment horribly gone wrong.

Anyway, I won't bother you again (of course unless it is necessary). In other words, yes I will bother you again, because you are just a born loser without an integrity.

marc
29-11-2014, 06:27 PM
Cool, so this is how you move on......

and again

Your standards and morale is so fucked up marc. Please do yourself a favour, find your REAL origin. I mean REAL origin, you must be a result of cross-breed of a vermin or a scientific experiment horribly gone wrong.

Anyway, I won't bother you again (of course unless it is necessary). In other words, yes I will bother you again, because you are just a born loser without an integrity.

your just so fun to troll, i say one thing , you come back with the most nasty comments you can. i would swear your in love with some working girl i said to much about or something.

Heisenturd
29-11-2014, 07:19 PM
your just so fun to troll, i say one thing , you come back with the most nasty comments you can. i would swear your in love with some working girl i said to much about or something.

Seriously Bro, spelling and grammar are your friends. Your posts make you seem borderline retarded.

RottenLittlePunt
29-11-2014, 11:01 PM
well looks like i have given some of u guys the shits from the pm iv recieved
and most of u a thrill. :cool2:

this site reminds me of a janes addiction album where Perry yells out
to someone in the crowd "there goes the same assholes again"

like really, some of u guys that post alot act as if the ml are your own
private gf on the side. fucking off to see them the wife and kids are down the shops. and
anytime ppl start getting close to there turf its the same pact of assholes going to ground
or getting shitty if there private "gfs" name gets mentioned.

and tromp i no the type of person u r. some middle aged fuck whos wife gets repulsed by his fumbling lame
attempts at luv making. needing to relive his youth to make up for the failure that his life has become, by
paying hab to get naked and doing shit to them. thinking u r in some sort of relationship with them.
well your not u tool.

Really bw u were there the other week is that what u call avoiding the place. and if u no the shop and girls
and its not your thing why not post it for all the rest. cause u no the owner _ _ _ would get the shits with u

1200 plus views looks like alot of ppl are keen.
so to do my bit to helo, the shop has got about 5 pages writen about it.
thats yours starting point brothers. and dont let the regulars
talk u down. pm for details if u like

Wow we have another genius here ......
Not sure how many times it has to be expained to you little cocksnots, but it isn't about people feeling threatened by you moving in on their turf. It's because we have seen examples of how some retard such as yourself, that thinks he has the world all figured out, name a girl openly and as a result she disappears.

Now instead of making dumbass assumptions about everyone else on here, how about you figure out why you are so fucked in the head yourself?

Trompe le monde
30-11-2014, 10:05 AM
Hey tommy u cocksucker,
Never married
I'm 37 don't think I'm middle aged
And I'm pretty happy with my life to tell u the truth.
If u feel like catching up for a coffee and talking about
What we've done with our lives, I'm all to happy.
But we both no u will never take the offer as it's quite
Obvious that your a gutless fucken retard. Who no doubt
Is sitting a home in his mother house jerking of to your bullshit
Postings and getting all wet in the ass at the spite directed toward u.

So why don't u make yourself useful this morning get out from in front
of your computer get your hand off your cock, and go and fuck your
Mother. As this will the first time u will have had consensual sex, It will surely
mark the beginning of u becoming a better person.

Enjoy tromp

tommy thumb
30-11-2014, 10:33 AM
Hi mate all good for coffee but thanks anyway.
as for the suggestion re my mother its fine
im off to see miss g tmr. im sure to be thinking of u and
RLP as im pleasuring and being pleasured by her.

hope this helps

Trompe le monde
30-11-2014, 07:36 PM
Your a fucken germ mate. End of story.

RottenLittlePunt
30-11-2014, 11:11 PM
Hi mate all good for coffee but thanks anyway.
as for the suggestion re my mother its fine
im off to see miss g tmr. im sure to be thinking of u and
RLP as im pleasuring and being pleasured by her.

hope this helps

You will be thinking of me while getting your rocks off? Nice work making yourself look like a creepy freaked out loser .......

marc
01-12-2014, 11:49 AM
tommy thumb is pretty funny, he's obviously trolling you fools, and kept taking the bait.

marc
01-12-2014, 11:50 AM
932 stanley st cloud 9

RottenLittlePunt
01-12-2014, 03:08 PM
tommy thumb is pretty funny, he's obviously trolling you fools, and kept taking the bait.

Trolling online is so passe. There is simply no challenge to hiding behind anonymity and making a fool of yourself in order to "trick" someone else. Only kids and neanderthals still find it amusing.

Must give you double the laughs Marc?

marc
01-12-2014, 04:49 PM
Trolling online is so passe. There is simply no challenge to hiding behind anonymity and making a fool of yourself in order to "trick" someone else. Only kids and neanderthals still find it amusing.

Must give you double the laughs Marc?

but yet you kept relying and taking the bait. so you must be amused yourself

RottenLittlePunt
01-12-2014, 08:19 PM
but yet you kept relying and taking the bait. so you must be amused yourself

Did that seem to make sense before you hit "submit"?