PDA

View Full Version : General talk Have you ever successfully pursued a girl?

Good_guy_Greg
26-11-2014, 06:30 AM
I could be wrong, but from a lot of advice on the net, it seems like the ideal situation is where you and the girl both like each other instantly, no one plays games, no one plays hard to get, you ask them out, they say yes, both have a good time, blah blah blah and enter into relationship.

So just wanted to see from the honest bros here how true that is?

Or did you have to put in that extra effort to pursue a girl? Did she seem not interested in the first place? Did she play hard to get? Did you have to ask her out more than once?

I am asking because of a current girl I like haha. I always try to weigh up the pros and cons, so the pros are she always seems to be looking at me, and she seems to trust me. Cons are she doesn't ask me much about myself. I don't think she's the shy type, but she seems to go a bit quiet when I'm around.

Anyway, looking forward to some advice from the wise monkey bros here!

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2014, 08:21 AM
All married men had !

harmony
26-11-2014, 09:06 AM
When there is attraction on both sides, you have hit the jackpot
Apart from that, human interaction cant be summarised easily.
Each person has their own wishes and agendas that they project onto the other person

If you find a woman of integrity and sincerity and honesty, then you are 90% of the way there (assuming you are also a man of integrity, sincerity and honesty)

Spe
26-11-2014, 10:36 AM
Have you asked her out? Don't ask her out on a date yet, just ask her for a coffee.

wilisno
26-11-2014, 12:31 PM
All married men had !
Except those married for PR only ? ;) ;) ;)

stoogey
26-11-2014, 08:47 PM
Hey buddy,

If she is always looking at you, its probably a good sign! At least I would think so :) Probably no harm in asking her for an after work(?) drink or something and seeing what happens from there?

Good luck!

Stoogey

CunningLinguist
26-11-2014, 08:59 PM
I have lost count of the girls I have successfully pursued in lineups ...

Good_guy_Greg
26-11-2014, 09:51 PM
Hey buddy,

If she is always looking at you, its probably a good sign! At least I would think so :) Probably no harm in asking her for an after work(?) drink or something and seeing what happens from there?

Good luck!

Stoogey

Thanks mate, I think I will do that. Last time I saw her, we looked at each other from a distance and laughed, but I noticed just after she laughed, she made a face to stop herself laughing, looked a bit shy.

I have lost count of the girls I have successfully pursued in lineups ...

Bro she's not a WL/ML.

harmony
27-11-2014, 09:39 AM
Being cynical for a moment, some but not all women, seek a man because of the attention (and free dinners and movies and holidays etc) that you offer them
In this age of social media and picking up guys online with minimal effort, women can use a guy pretty easily

In the last month I have met a few ladies who are seeking guys to take them away for holidays, although they tell you "we arent boyfriend/girlfriend, just be my driver :) "
One asked me recently to tidy up their CV for them, because they were applying for a new job - oh, but you arent my boyfriend

If they cant get all that free stuff from you, they can get it from the other guys that hang around them

After a while, you do get a sense of who sees a relationship as "give and take", and who see your interactions as "all take"
A book Im reading at the moment suggests that after 3 dates it is still mainly "take" by the girl, drop her and dont look back
Peace

AHLUNGOR
27-11-2014, 10:24 AM
Brother Harmony!

If you allow me being cynical here, then I have to ask you this very same question again :

When are you going to have your first punt and post your first review ???

Surely after 909 posts, it's about the bloody time you make a real contribution to the forum - ie a punting AR !!

C'mon !

You don't really want to reach 1,000 posts and still a punting virgin do you ...........?? Haha

Now just tell me here or via PM exactly what you like, I'm sure I know enough mls who is a perfect match for you !

And there are so many young and hot one today it's the best day of the week to let loose :

Rebecca and Emma from 316

Sue and Bobo from QVB

Joey and Kelly from Snow Lotus

And two of my all time favourites Cici and Momo from 370 Pitt

What say you ??

Bose0412
27-11-2014, 03:28 PM
Its ironic that he asks for advice on a punting web site. but from my experience, those games relationships don’t last. it’s a puppy crush rather than anything

Hung Lo
27-11-2014, 03:41 PM
...no one plays games...

This has never happened in the history of humanity. There is no such thing as a woman who doesn't play games. They don't exist.

I have met plenty of women who aren't with their first choice. Many are with men they never thought they'd be with, but the man persisted and in the end, got the girl.

Often girls become shy around the guy they like. You may as well just go for it. In today's modern world, a single girl will get picked up sooner rather than later. Men are always on the prowl, and she'll get snapped up if you don't make a move. If you snooze, you lose. You've really got nothing to lose. Have a crack and see how you go.

pepefirstlove
27-11-2014, 04:13 PM
Bro Ahlungor is right! I'm too waiting for bro Harmony with an AR, i read somewhere he mentioned he did an AR but only send them to a few through pm.

Imagine the details... Can't wait

CunningLinguist
27-11-2014, 10:06 PM
There isn't anything in the rules about having to do an AR to become or stay a member of the forum.
I think Harmony has proved himself a worthy contributor. I was suspicious of him in his early days (when the poet troll was at his worst) but I have kept an open mind and I have no problem with him now.

So show a fellow member some respect and tolerance and keep it to yourself, and remember "those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones ..."

God Member
27-11-2014, 10:21 PM
There isn't anything in the rules about having to do an AR to become or stay a member of the forum.

Maybe I should do a review that thou might comest to believe in me also. Apparently, without belief, the likes of myself just fade away... :sweat:

Djang0
27-11-2014, 10:23 PM
I think Harmony has proved himself a worthy contributor. I was suspicious of him in his early days (when the poet troll was at his worst) but I have kept an open mind and I have no problem with him now.

So show a fellow member some respect and tolerance and keep it to yourself, and remember "those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones ..."

Brother CunningLinquist, so you saying that you vouch for brother harmony? Because you are very specific.

CunningLinguist
27-11-2014, 10:31 PM
Brother CunningLinquist, so you saying that you vouch for brother harmony? Because you are very specific.

I have never met him, but I have read all his posts and exchanged PMs with him and I reckon he is ok!
I thought he was a little weird at first but aren't we all ... :)

Djang0
27-11-2014, 10:36 PM
I have never met him, but I have read all his posts and exchanged PMs with him and I reckon he is ok!
I thought he was a little weird at first but aren't we all ... :)

Haha fair dinkum, but thats exactly what I thought about him first!