PDA

View Full Version : General talk A WL asked for my number

stoogey
26-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Hi all,

First post, so Hi all!

I went to an establishment last week and saw a WL (first time seeing her), and then saw her again today. After we did our thing, she asked me for my number saying that she does not want to work for very long and wants to meet up later on for a coffee, etc...

I didn't really think anything of it and gave it to her. She then dialled in and now I have her number to.

Sorry, dont want to give any details, etc, as I want to keep her identity as secret as possible (hope you all understand).

Has this happened to anyone else? What did you guys do / what would you guys do?

Stoogey

Oneonone
26-11-2014, 06:02 PM
Well bro depends on a lot of thing including are you in a relationship?

If not then maybe you have nothing to loose?

You have already given her your number so you cant change that.

I have taken working ladies numbers and also given them my number.

Fortunately for me so far it has never been a problem, but in my case they are working ladies not thinking of giving it away (or at least to my knowledge) so it has only been a business relationship.

Lets hope you both keep it all in perspective.

rooter
26-11-2014, 07:07 PM
Not so long ago I saw a WL and we had a great session.
While we were getting dressed she said "can we catch up for a coffee one day"
I said "sure ... one day ... See you later" and walked out.

Max Impact
26-11-2014, 08:22 PM
When they want your children its getting a bit more serious. Marico of Rockdale got my children on her mega tits tonight but she wiped them off.

stoogey
26-11-2014, 08:41 PM
@rooter, @Max Impact - Hahaha :)

I am in a relationship, so yeah probably a stupid thing to do...

However, I can always block her number if anything "bad" were to happen. I guess as this was my first time that a WL asked me, I was somewhat surprised... Sh*t happens :)

garfield
26-11-2014, 08:47 PM
Hi all,

First post, so Hi all!

I went to an establishment last week and saw a WL (first time seeing her), and then saw her again today. After we did our thing, she asked me for my number saying that she does not want to work for very long and wants to meet up later on for a coffee, etc...

I didn't really think anything of it and gave it to her. She then dialled in and now I have her number to.

Sorry, dont want to give any details, etc, as I want to keep her identity as secret as possible (hope you all understand).

Has this happened to anyone else? What did you guys do / what would you guys do?

Stoogey

It happens sometimes, but you should give her number if you like the girl. overtime for me, the ML keep calling me every week to a point I was a bit tired.

CunningLinguist
26-11-2014, 08:57 PM
Hi all,

First post, so Hi all!

Stoogey

She might like you, or she might be trying to cut out the middleman and have you around her place for desert!
I have had both happen, if you keep your wits about you,you can follow it up and see what happens!

wilisno
26-11-2014, 09:10 PM
Lots of WLs have my phone number, I don't see any problem with it, some would update me when they change their number or wechat account !

Good_guy_Greg
26-11-2014, 10:36 PM
Hi all,

First post, so Hi all!

Stoogey

I dunno man, girls are rarely that forward. The only time they are is when they want something...and that usually isn't love.

pepefirstlove
26-11-2014, 10:44 PM
Happened to me couple times, and always it's her that ask for mine.

Never get to meet her outside for coffee only where she work. Guess the thrill dies out over time and never really make anything out of it

Bose0412
27-11-2014, 12:39 AM
this has happen to me a few times, but they have never called me nore have i called them
has anyone ever actually met up for "coffee"

MAX FAKE
27-11-2014, 09:16 AM
It's better if you share her number with us, with a brief description of what she looks like, and we can do some investigation for you bro.

Mawskode
27-11-2014, 02:31 PM
It's better if you share her number with us, with a brief description of what she looks like, and we can do some investigation for you bro.
Winner! :shout:

aussiegaigin
27-11-2014, 08:55 PM
this has happen to me a few times, but they have never called me nore have i called them
has anyone ever actually met up for "coffee"

I've had a couple swap numbers with me.

The first one kept telling me she wanted to invite me home so she could "cook a meal" for me, but seems she could never line up a suitable time when her flat mate wasn't home. But most of her contact to me was MSGs to remind me I hadn't visited her for a while.

The second one (still current) has also invited me out (first girl "handed me over" when she went back to China). We had lunch together one day a few months ago, and ended up back at her place, but the flatmate situation again dampened any further activity. Still an offer open for another meal, but her sister/brother in law are visiting for an extended period, so she is "grounded". Phone contact again is mainly related to bookings. Very nice girl, but not GF material for me.

cisco
28-11-2014, 01:04 AM
Not so long ago I saw a WL and we had a great session.
While we were getting dressed she said "can we catch up for a coffee one day"
I said "sure ... one day ... See you later" and walked out.

I like your style ;)

the doctor.
28-11-2014, 05:59 AM
Never had a W/l ask for my Number, though I have given mine, and unfortunately I never got a
call.
Though some are FB freinds so go figure.

Bazzladance69
28-11-2014, 07:34 AM
Happens all the time, I have more WL's numbers on my contact list then friends & family, but I put guys names with just there initials, just in case.
have overnight stays, on a budget, just cost me dinner & gifts, never had a problem as they just want to be treated like any other girl they like to be spoilt .
first time is the best just take them somewhere you know & comfortable with, you can usually judge if there is any monkey business, or they want you to meet up with someone else, in an unfamiliar surrounding, just be aware , enjoy .