PDA

View Full Version : It is improving!!

AboveBoard
26-11-2014, 08:24 PM
After living in Bris Vegas for a few months now, am struggling to understand why there is such variation in the massage market here?

A search online is also confusing as a search 'adult massages' brings up a number of places I would bet my leftie they do not fit into this market and would probably be very p*ssed off if they saw their business listed under this search.

Try doing a search of YELP!

The new shops are lean. mean and keen for business. They may become the dirt-bag, pork-chop hovels of the future but at the moment they reign supreme for quality, service and price. My top of the pops is SDS, Holland Park. (modern, clean, quality massage, staff are great & well organised manager). Can't expect miracles if you don't book ahead as they only have 2-3 on at any one time.

Another new gem is CnC, Broadway St., The Gabba but am 98% sure it is legit. Quality set-up and professional treatment.

It also seems that more and more beauty salons/spas/wellness studios are expanding into the 'grey zone' in order to stay afloat/make a buck.

Half the fun is giving these ones a spin and see how it goes!!

The only rules that I follow is to avoid places that do Health Fund Rebates and places where you have to walk through a crowded hair salon in order to get to the room.

Saw a recent post where a fellow 99'er was insistent on a particular northside joint being strictly legit. but that isn't what the owner/manager told me!! E.g. Some do extras and some don't. I recommend this one, wink, wink......thanks!!

BrainSex
27-11-2014, 03:37 PM
"Health fund rebates" I saw this on the sign at the place on MIlton Road, just below the old Bangkok MIlton. I'm pretty sure I wont be getting my services rendered on MBF.

marc
28-11-2014, 08:41 PM
funny you say this, Health fund rebate for rnt was talked about on Sunday night Safran on triple j the other night , and a lot of people do try and get rebates lolz......how dumb do you have to be.

rockabilly
28-11-2014, 09:01 PM
funny you say this, Health fund rebate for rnt was talked about on Sunday night Safran on triple j the other night , and a lot of people do try and get rebates lolz......how dumb do you have to be.

I have a regular who I claim the rebate for.

marc
28-11-2014, 10:27 PM
surely you wouldnt be claming the extra tho?

MrGrumpy
29-11-2014, 04:52 PM
removed .....

rockabilly
29-11-2014, 10:12 PM
surely you wouldnt be claming the extra tho?

I have extras cover. Just a joke guys