PDA

View Full Version : Reverse Raceism At Hot Spa Sauna Massagr In Valley

oilman
27-11-2014, 05:26 PM
After being a victim of reverse raceism at hot spa sauna massage I vow never to return, extra on offer but declined...

Donkeydong
27-11-2014, 05:50 PM
What happened bro?
And was it Thai?

oilman
27-11-2014, 07:59 PM
Wasn't thai, some of the attitudes at this place are terrible, wont be back & reconmend to others to do the same...

Rodgersodger
27-11-2014, 09:12 PM
Would not believe anything oilman says!!!

RottenLittlePunt
28-11-2014, 10:33 AM
Would not believe anything oilman says!!!

Usually I would agree with you but he sounds very serious which isn't his usual style, and makes it quite funny really. :smile:

popeye96
28-11-2014, 05:43 PM
What is reverse racism anyway? When someone compliments you or does something good for you because of your race? If you are caucasian, and are discriminated against by someone of another skin colour or nationality etc. because of this, then it is still just racism. In saying that, I do undersatnd what you mean.

rockabilly
28-11-2014, 09:00 PM
What is reverse racism anyway? When someone compliments you or does something good for you because of your race? If you are caucasian, and are discriminated against by someone of another skin colour or nationality etc. because of this, then it is still just racism. In saying that, I do undersatnd what you mean.

I still don't get it and this is more directed at Oilman, are you saying that Caucasian's are superior and therefore should not normally expect racism?

popeye96
28-11-2014, 11:44 PM
I still don't get it and this is more directed at Oilman, are you saying that Caucasian's are superior and therefore should not normally expect racism?

I know this was directed at oilman and his original post, but my belief is that I don't believe there is such a thing as reverse racism. If you are villified because of your race or colour of your skin then it is racism. It doesn't matter if you are black or white skinned or somewhere in between. Generally though, it is the caucasians that are the ones being the racists, but there is no reason it can't go the other way.

marc
29-11-2014, 11:08 AM
yeah where is the story here.

rockabilly
29-11-2014, 10:17 PM
yeah where is the story here.

It's going to come out backwards shortly :)

Seriously, I have zero tolerance for racism

oilman
30-11-2014, 07:20 PM
Perhaps it was more of an anti Australian-ism vibe I got from the place.
Jezzz the black faces on this forum stuck out like dogs balls after that comment (as I planed)...

There are -
Christian's
Jews
Hindus
Seeks
Buddhist's
& those silly bloody Muslim' s

But there nothing compared to -
AUSTRALIN-ISM !!!

popeye96
30-11-2014, 07:25 PM
Jezzz the black faces on this forum stuck out like dogs balls after that comment (as I planed)...

There are -
Christian's
Jews
Hindus
Seeks
Buddhist's

AUSTRALIN-ISM !!!

Is this post supposed to make any sense, because the only part that does is the first line.

RottenLittlePunt
30-11-2014, 11:18 PM

There are -
Christian's
Jews
Hindus
Seeks
Buddhist's

AUSTRALIN-ISM !!!

Let me be the first to renounce my citizenship if Oilman is an example of what it means to be Australian. Thankfully most of his type are about to die of old age, locked up in retirement homes or fighting amongst themselves in jail/Redneck Wonderland.

oilman
01-12-2014, 09:13 AM
I'm lost??? It's a good shop

Let me be the first to renounce my citizenship if Oilman is an example of what it means to be Australian. Thankfully most of his type are about to die of old age, locked up in retirement homes or fighting amongst themselves in jail/Redneck Wonderland.

Its a shit shop.

marc
01-12-2014, 01:32 PM
i dont understand whats going on.

revolnaisa
01-12-2014, 08:21 PM

There are -
Christian's
Jews
Hindus
Seeks
Buddhist's

AUSTRALIN-ISM !!!

Did you mean Job seekers (by the term of seeks)? :grimace: Or Sikhs (Punjabians) or are you off the rail?
Racism is when discrimination is based on race, not the religion (English is my 3rd language, and that is my understanding anyway, may be I am wrong)

RottenLittlePunt
01-12-2014, 08:39 PM
Did you mean Job seekers (by the term of seeks)? :grimace: Or Sikhs (Punjabians) or are you off the rail?
Racism is when discrimination is based on race, not the religion (English is my 3rd language, and that is my understanding anyway, may be I am wrong)

Race is actually defined as any people united by common history, language, cultural traits, etc. Therefore religion can in fact be used to define a race.

Even ignoring the definition of race, if you look at the term racist conceptually it isn't important whether religion forms a race or not because it is refering to how groups of people are being judged unfairly based on something that isn't relevant.

rockabilly
01-12-2014, 09:51 PM

There are -
Christian's
Jews
Hindus
Seeks
Buddhist's

AUSTRALIN-ISM !!!

Your first post didn't make sense and neither does this. :grimace:

oilman
02-12-2014, 09:07 AM
I to can copy & paste from Wikipedia but I choose not to.

Basically this shop was so shit I said no to a free h.j.

Does anyone pay for public transport in brisbane because from what I see the Aussies, kiwis & asians are the only lot fitting the bill for this god damm city !

RottenLittlePunt
02-12-2014, 10:25 AM
I to can copy & paste from Wikipedia but I choose not to.

Basically this shop was so shit I said no to a free h.j.

Does anyone pay for public transport in brisbane because from what I see the Aussies, kiwis & asians are the only lot fitting the bill for this god damm city !

What exactly is your complaint about if you were offered a free "handshake"?

oilman
02-12-2014, 12:19 PM
A monkey can give a free hand shake, its the whole experience that makes a massage good or not. In the case of this shop the only good experience was the offer & id rather of had a monkey do it..

JustMetoday
02-12-2014, 07:59 PM
What's the address of the shop ?

gpeck80
03-12-2014, 09:11 PM
"Let me be the first to renounce my citizenship if Oilman is an example of what it means to be Australian."

:smile: Bahahahahahahahahha