PDA

View Full Version : Ginza-new 19yo innocent fresh pretty J girl "R" arrive (PHOTO)

GINZA
27-11-2014, 08:48 PM
Ginza-new 19yo innocent fresh pretty J girl R arrive

R: 165cm, 19yo, a bit tanned skin. pretty face with body size 6-7. 49Kg. A-B cup, Brown long hair. innocent fresh, big ass, a little experience in Japan. Just arrive Australia . Will try best offer her J style GFE

Start Golden Class Premium

Start 7:30pm-1am, 27th Nov

rooter
27-11-2014, 10:17 PM
So young, so fresh, so gorgeous, so willing.
There's nothing like a young sweet, gorgeous girl.
Nineteen ! Nine fucking teen !!!
Tall girl and very athletic; slim and toned, but still curvy at the same time.
Fantastic big firm round arse and long toned legs, small titties, great hips.
Gorgeous face, long hair, imperfectly perfect smile, sexy eyes, perfect skin.
Very very sweet and GFE, totally inexperienced but full of youthful enthusiasm and eagerness to please.
And a surprisingly good, ball popping BBBJ - a bit of a sword swallower actually.

kezza
28-11-2014, 09:16 AM
Rooter, how do you list your profession on immigration cards.. Test pilot? Swordsman? Quality controller?! Nice pics and sounds like another winner...

negi
28-11-2014, 10:13 AM
anybody else lucky enough to see R yesterday? I tried to book but she is fully booked already...:(,

for those who managed to see R, would really appreciate more physical description of her,
i think i can presume that service is good since she is Japanese :)

pepefirstlove
29-11-2014, 11:00 AM
She'll mine today. My sword need some sharpening lol

rooter
29-11-2014, 01:11 PM
She'll mine today. My sword need some sharpening lol

You will Really Relish Ravishing the Ravenous R

pepefirstlove
29-11-2014, 03:20 PM
You will Really Relish Ravishing the Ravenous R

Farout she's so shy at first like me... But once up on the bed she comes out her shell... Especially when DATY her she try to use her hand to block my eyes seeing her blush face. Haha

Also she actually love DFK. just need to start it slow like rooter mentioned. Overall another satisfy punt. I think I'll see her again real soon.