PDA

View Full Version : General talk Mimi @ Burwood

Djang0
27-11-2014, 10:10 PM
Finally booked the queen for one hour session tomorrow. Lets see what's all the fuss is about. Report is due tomorrow so check back soon.

p.s, Any special recommendation?

AHLUNGOR
28-11-2014, 12:15 AM
Finally booked the queen for one hour session tomorrow. Lets see what's all the fuss is about. Report is due tomorrow so check back soon.

p.s, Any special recommendation?

Nothing really as you will be in the best hands !! Literally !!

So just lay back, relax and enjoy the show !

Or should I say, strap yourself in and enjoy the ride !!

Cheers

rekga
28-11-2014, 08:44 PM
How did you go bro?

Djang0
28-11-2014, 10:45 PM
It was enjoyable and im happy with the service but way too over rated.

dokleng
28-11-2014, 10:54 PM

I agree. In fairness, she is quite good with her hands. But for those looking for stunning looks and a young hot body, well dont get your hopes up too much. If she is the supposed epitome of Sydney's RNT scene then let me qualify that by saying, she may as well be - as far as skilled hands go. But there are multiple factors that come into play on your road to orgasmic bliss on top of a massage table.

Let's just say Mimi has an infinity stone, but not the gauntlet.

pantydroppa
28-11-2014, 11:04 PM

What part of the experience was overrated?

Djang0
28-11-2014, 11:19 PM
What part of the experience was overrated?

Mimi is very humble and kind and treats customers like kings. So I suggest you experience a session with her and make your own judgement. You might have different point of view then.

pantydroppa
29-11-2014, 12:11 AM
Mimi is very humble and kind and treats customers like kings. So I suggest you experience a session with her and make your own judgement. You might have different point of view then.

Thanks for your feedback.