PDA

View Full Version : Other 90 mount street

pantydroppa
28-11-2014, 08:46 AM
I couldn't find any information on this place.
Anyone been?

Will have a look today and report back.

90 mount street north Sydney

pantydroppa
28-11-2014, 12:03 PM
Walked in shown 1 girl
seems like she was working daytime here and worked as a bouncer at night in the cross.
No thanks.

Was asked to wait to see other "girl" and I use the word girl loosely as she might of been a he.
again no thanks and walked.

dokleng
29-11-2014, 09:14 AM
Walked in shown 1 girl
seems like she was working daytime here and worked as a bouncer at night in the cross.
No thanks.

Was asked to wait to see other "girl" and I use the word girl loosely as she might of been a he.
again no thanks and walked.

Thanks for d heads-up

simonsays
29-11-2014, 12:37 PM
This was my local for a while when I worked in N Sydney. I can recommend the place.

They are Chinese MILFs one and all (with the occasional younger girl) and you won't find many hotties but they have lots of personality and I always got great service.

pantydroppa
29-11-2014, 12:45 PM
I wouldn't mind a Chinese milf.
The girl they tried to sell me is a thai 30's pork chop.
not sure where that other thing came from.
Chances are I could have walked in at the wrong time.
All the Chinese milfs you speak of were busy.

simonsays
29-11-2014, 01:12 PM
When I say MILF I mean 30-40 age bracket......Ive seen a mid 20s girl there couple of times, tall and pretty

pantydroppa
29-11-2014, 01:18 PM
When I say MILF I mean 30-40 age bracket......Ive seen a mid 20s girl there couple of times, tall and pretty

More often than not the milfs provide better service than the young ones.

Nicole and Vicky from qvb are 2 milfs I would love to get my cock inside.

spectre
01-12-2014, 05:58 PM
More often than not the milfs provide better service than the young ones.

Nicole and Vicky from qvb are 2 milfs I would love to get my cock inside.

Hi, is this the massage place at the bottom of the stairs on 90 mount? i called them a few months ago and they told me that they were massage only and no full service. not sure if they offered rnt, the receptionist was not clear.
was curious as some of the massage girls coming in and out of there were quite hot.

simonsays
01-12-2014, 09:44 PM
Hi, is this the massage place at the bottom of the stairs on 90 mount? i called them a few months ago and they told me that they were massage only and no full service. not sure if they offered rnt, the receptionist was not clear.
was curious as some of the massage girls coming in and out of there were quite hot.

Thats the one....one level below street level. They are rnt only.