PDA

View Full Version : General talk Hornsby news

numberonebigsize
28-11-2014, 11:33 AM
Surprise boys! This is not a bumped up shop thread or advertisement--just some info that may or maynot be of interest.
Had a 12.30 booking at Hornsby142 but arrived early so thought I would do a little checking of the other shops in Hornsby. I had heard that ""the house"'in Dural st and that fucked up establishment known as ""Red door 280""on Pacific hwy had changed hands and new management was making big changes. True,things have changed since I last vowed never to darken either of their doors again. Just checking out as I had my 142 booking to honour.
The ''house'' presented 2 Thai girls who were fucking hot.Wow,8/9s. Very pleasant and polite.Took a lot of willpower to leave.
"Red door 280'' is right across the road and they had a great lineup of 5 girls dressed in skimpy bikinis.PHEW!. Viet girl(20) hard,firm body but small tits,2 Thais were smokin in their bikinis great racks too.1 Chinese,very sweet,very doable,1week fly in from brisbane,and 1 tall aussie blonde,great body but lots of tatts (not a tatt man),she was also very chatty.
Really polite mamasan says $100 half $180 hr. but time only starts after shower and girl shows time to us when starting. Guarantees at least 10 mins for shower etc and 1 full hour of fucking.
Cannot comment on the service as I did not try but the 2 lineups were amazing.I am lusting to try the Viet and Thai girls.

Still ,I had my 142 booking to attend and was not disappointed. However she said I was her 1st customer at 1230,been there since 1000.
Maybe there is some competition going on in Hornsby now. Can only be good for punters