PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Cheap Places CDB Sign girls

marc
28-11-2014, 07:18 PM
In the afternoon, in the city i see these cute girls with walk around with signs or flyers that say Cheap massage $30. but my bet is there are no extras... has anyone had anyluck or are these places a no go.

i'm lazy and i'm in the city alot , so convenience is a factor.

RottenLittlePunt
28-11-2014, 11:18 PM
In the afternoon, in the city i see these cute girls with walk around with signs or flyers that say Cheap massage $30. but my bet is there are no extras... has anyone had anyluck or are these places a no go.

i'm lazy and i'm in the city alot , so convenience is a factor.

You've seen them, it's only $30. Why don't you take the punt and tell us all about it?

bigbob
29-11-2014, 10:18 PM
he will tell us bullshit

ahwei
23-12-2014, 11:15 PM
So had anyone had a chance to verified this yet?

JohnDoe74
25-12-2014, 10:36 PM

jaccky
26-12-2014, 08:39 PM
Has any one tried Tantric Thai on Mary St? It sort of seems like it should be dodgy with that name and all.

This place used to be a real erotic massage parlour with beds, none of this 'extras' stuff The girls would massage pretty well nude and lie next to you, it was brilliant However it has since changed hands and degenerated into a second rate massage shop Don't bother

BabyFacedAssassin
27-12-2014, 04:58 PM
This place used to be a real erotic massage parlour with beds, none of this 'extras' stuff The girls would massage pretty well nude and lie next to you, it was brilliant However it has since changed hands and degenerated into a second rate massage shop Don't bother

I loved that place. I remember I went in there just after they changed owners and I wasn't aware. They were so adamant about no extras before I even got in the room as it seemed like they had been getting it all day.

jaccky
28-12-2014, 03:22 PM
I loved that place. I remember I went in there just after they changed owners and I wasn't aware. They were so adamant about no extras before I even got in the room as it seemed like they had been getting it all day.

yeah, she hated me