PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties New Sichuan beauty. Anna with very curvy body and snow white skin. Big natural boobs.

lonelyorange
29-11-2014, 12:17 AM
Girl's Name : Anna

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Friday , 28 November 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/look : very pretty, curvy body, natural boobs (est 35C cup)and big bums (EST 37in), waist medium (est 26in), size 6, 163cm tall (without shoes), snow - white smooth skin, Very gentle,charming and friendly.

Roster: just arrived and roster not yet fixed

Ethnicity : Chinese (Chengdu)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review

I have not come to this shop for quite a while as there was no roster since mid-Oct. Lazy to phone and ask about what girls available. Today, suddenly saw this shop's roster came up and there seemed to be some new girls starting. I called the shop and Dennis, the Manager, answered my phone. He recommended me to try a new girl from Sichuan, Anna, who just started in his shop this week. He gave me some details about this girl which sounded very appealing. I made a booking and went there in late afternoon to meet this beauty.

I arrived shop on time and Dennis urged me to hurry as there were a few bookings right after me for Anna. Dennis said many customers took his suggestion and booked this girl. When Anna came to say hello, I knew immediately that Dennis' recommendation was spot on. Anna gave me a lovely smile and then took me to her room.

Anna is a very typical Sichuan girl. She has snow white smooth skin and very curvy body. She is not a very young girl, but her look is still beautiful and elegant. Her boobs looked big even before she took off her tops. After she took the tops off, I was amazed by the firm upright look of her tits. I touched them and found that they are natural. She told me she came from Chengdu, a city which is very famous for producing many pretty Chinese girls with very nice skin.

After shower, Anna gave me good catbath and very good CBJ. I felt that sex with Anna was better than what I had with many other girls recently. The reason was that Anna has a bit more flesh than many working girls (perhaps because she just started woring in this industry and did not have too many long working nights yet and hence she has maintained her original body fats, which made her skin so nice to touch and squeeze) . Anna's pussy was really tight as she did not work too long in this industry. Hence her moaning and reactions during sex was fantastic. She moaned continuously and very sexily. Her hands kept wrapping around my body and sometimes pressing my bums down to her pussy. She just seemed to have long continuous orgasms. I am sure that after a while working, she would not do that any more as it was so tiring for her to have orgasms and then afterwards to continue to work. For me, I enjoyed her having orgasms as the feelings after her orgasms were entirely different and so enjoyable.

I changed many different positions and in the end shot after I reverted back to the mish position. Time with Anna passed so quickly. After I came, I heard Anna's time clock rang and so I got off her body and went to have shower.

Before I left, Anna gave me a nice warm hug and said she would like me to come back to see her soon. I of course said yes and would have to watch this shop roster closely for her next working day in future.