PDA

View Full Version : Ginza New girl SAMIKO : supreme service with a SEXY smile ;)

rooter
15-01-2013, 09:31 AM
All day sunday I had his fucking J-pop song going through my head "Spending, spending, spending all my time, loving you, so loving you forever, Spending, spending, spending all my time, loving you, so loving you forever" ... on and on it went.

And when I woke up Monday morning it was still there; along with a boner from hell! And the more this song went on, the more my craving for Japanese pussy increased, until it reached fever pitch. Some action had to be taken!

I asked Wilson what he had on offer. It all sounded good. And then he mentioned he had a new J girl SAMIKO on too. He said she wasn't beautiful but gave great service ; you have to admire that sort of honesty from an agent. I was sold - actually "he had me at moshi moshi".

When I walked into the bedroom I was pleasantly surprised to find that Samiko was actually quite pretty; not beautiful or stunning or drop dead gorgeous, just a normal pretty girl. Put it his way, if you were sitting in a bar and she came and sat next to you, you would buy her a drink and try and chat her up - well I would anyway.

She has long black hair, big eyes, around 160cm tall, B plus boobs, nice body, tanned skin - another beach bunny - Wilson must do his recruiting at Bondi Beach !

We showered together and I enjoyed the look and feel of her body. Like all Japanese girls she is convinced she is fat - but she is actually in awesome shape; this girl is built for sex!

By the time we got back to the room I was horny as fuck and she was keen to go.

It was a great session with lots of DFK, DATY, BBBJ, and fucking in several postions.

Samiko is a great kisser, very sensitive and sensual, and gives a great BBBJ - nice and wet, gets down pretty deep and nice hand an mouth action. The best WLs manage to combine GFE and PSE into the same session and Samiko did just that - just the right amount of both.

We finished up with a few minutes to spare which was nice because it gave us a bit of time to just chill out, chat and touch - she is a cool girl to hang out with and her English is excellent.

If you only punt with stunningly beautiful girls then this one is not for you. Personally I think you are missing out, but each to thier own.

But if you are looking for a normal pretty girl, who is friendly and sexy and will treat you like a king then I highly recommend Samiko.

Oh and she did get that song out of my head too ;)

bill_100
15-01-2013, 11:14 AM
Rooter, the issue that poor Wilson has in describing the Ginza girsl is that they are all pretty so it always comes down to a relativity issue.

Has anyone ever had a Ginza girl who was not been attractive?

rooter
15-01-2013, 11:27 AM
Rooter, the issue that poor Wilson has in describing the Ginza girsl is that they are all pretty so it always comes down to a relativity issue.

Has anyone ever had a Ginza girl who was not been attractive?

Yeah, I agree, I have only seen a few girls there but they have all been attractive, then it's just a matter of degree. Same goes for other good shops like bluemoon, TMC, 5 Star etc ...
Some punters want total stunners only (and that's fair enough) but for most of us its enough that the girl is attractive and then other things like service, skills, personality, attitude etc kick in. Samiko is a perfect example of that. I would definitely see her again.

rooter
15-01-2013, 09:20 PM
Has anyone else seen Samiko?
Interested to know what you thought of her.

the wizard
15-01-2013, 09:30 PM
Rooter, looks like every one is going gaga over Yukana.
I'm sure I would like Samiko, but then there hasn't been a Ginza Girl that I haven't liked.
Maybe I'm too easily pleased, but more likely because all of them are knockouts.....

rooter
16-01-2013, 12:02 PM
Rooter, looks like every one is going gaga over Yukana.
I'm sure I would like Samiko, but then there hasn't been a Ginza Girl that I haven't liked.
Maybe I'm too easily pleased, but more likely because all of them are knockouts.....

Yeah, Yukana is an awesome girl!
I would rate Samiko just as highly in terms of service, skills, and attitude.

timtam
17-01-2013, 09:38 AM
Ok next in my list!!! Yakuna was awesome and I had one off the best bbbj an daty in the shower with her and it was amazing!!! Like doing it with your gf man!!! Awesome feeling!

rooter
17-01-2013, 12:40 PM
Ok next in my list!!! Yakuna was awesome and I had one off the best bbbj an daty in the shower with her and it was amazing!!! Like doing it with your gf man!!! Awesome feeling!

I don't think Samiko will take the place by storm in the way Yukana is.
She will be the "quiet achiever" type and build up a solid base of loyal fans.
Once guys try her they will go "fuck that girl was awesome, I'm gonna see her again" - that's how I'm feeling today anyway ...

brissybro
17-01-2013, 02:50 PM
where is Ginza located bros?

wilisno
17-01-2013, 03:46 PM

You have to call, make a booking, before they tell you the address. It's within the CBD near Wynyard train station anyway !

icegel
17-01-2013, 03:52 PM

Hope you can get thru to them ...

Ivar
18-01-2013, 12:21 AM
Has anyone else seen Samiko?
Interested to know what you thought of her.

Had read about Samiko here, was interested. It so happened that I worked till late and before leaving made a call to Ginza (Wilson) and asked about the girls. Wilson was straight-forward and told that Samiko is not very pretty. I appreciate Wilson's honesty - hats off to you mate!
Turned up at 09:00 pm and was shown the way to one of the bigger rooms by Yuki. I had made an initial booking for 30 mins thinking that it was only my second punt at Ginz (first was with Eli and it was very good; good service - speically the BBBJ) and since Wilson had planted this doubt in my mind that Samiko is not very pretty I did not want to take a risk.

When Samiko arrived, she made me very comfortable. She speaks good English and and has a nice young body. The first thing I noticed about her was her nice legs (though she is short, I like the built of her legs) and a well rounded ass. I went on to shower and she joined me. We went back to to bed and she started DFK. Meanwhile we had shared bit and pieces of information/chit-chatting about Sydney/US etc. Samiko may not be the prettiest girl in the world but she seems caring and concerned..like a GF. This is endearing. Punters who like GFE would surely like Samiko. Her DFK was very good...she let me suck on her tongue and lips (I hope she let me insert my tongue in her mouth next time). I think you become comfortable with a WL only after 2-3 sessions. But I beleive the universal principle of YMMV applies everywhere.

Anyhow, 20 minutes into the session after DFK & BBBJ...oh..I forgot about BBBj. Samiko provide a very sensual BBBJ..starting slowly and sucking at the little bro...she even asked me what I like..so that she can do that more often while she was working on the little bro. Agaiin the BBBJ is more GFE..so punters who crave for such expereince would definitely love Samiko.

Coming back to the point, after 20 mins I asked Samiko that I want to extend my session to 1 hr instead of 30 mins. She said she'll have to ask her boss...she excused herself and went out to consult Wilson/Yuki...and came back saying that I'll have to pay for another 30 mins. Now, I was expecting that I'll be charged for 1 hr (which is 160) and not for two 30 mins sessions (which is 200). Anyhow, since I was loving my session with Samiko and did not want to dampen her and my spirits..I handed her the extra cash which she went and gave to her bosses. She came back and said "Oh..look at your mebmer..he seems to have died" :-) I like the humour she was trying to evoke. We continued with DATY...oh she loves DATY..the noises she was making was turning me on. Then we moved on to 69...and after a few minutes she brought out a dom and off we went into missionary...then doggy..a bit of sideways. Somehow, I was in the mood of sucking her pussy...so we went back to DATY and then 69....she is very sweet down there and makes a lot of noise...seems she is very sensitive and love somebody sucking on her clit and pussy. She kept sucking me and at the same time stroking me with her hands...and I kept licking and sucking at her pusssy....there was so much heat build up in me that I came and she kept on stroking me till I was done.

She then wiped me lovingly and off I went for a shower. Overall, I think it was a successful punt.
High-points:
Samiko is a very good GFE material. Very good service. Does not try to do things in a planned manner...goes with the flow.
Very good body..specially her legs and her cute butt (she is not tall..I would call her small...but still her legs are sexy).
DFK and BBBJ ....very sensual and girfriend like.
Though she is not very pretty (I have only beenwith Eli at Ginza) but I would still rate her above Eli solely because she was not very mechanical and planned in her approcah...and still willing to provide service.

Low-points:
I shouldn't call it low-point..but since I am not an expereinced punter..I don't know if it is a standard protocal to charge for two 30 mins instead of an hour in case the customer decides to extend the session midway. So I would take Wilson's decision with a pinch of salt. Again...not a low-point but my disappointment.

Ivar
18-01-2013, 12:29 AM
Yeah, Yukana is an awesome girl!
I would rate Samiko just as highly in terms of service, skills, and attitude.

Had read about Samiko here, was interested. It so happened that I worked till late and before leaving made a call to Ginza (Wilson) and asked about the girls. Wilson was straight-forward and told that Samiko is not very pretty. I appreciate Wilson's honesty - hats off to you mate!
Turned up at 09:00 pm and was shown the way to one of the bigger rooms by Yuki. I had made an initial booking for 30 mins thinking that it was only my second punt at Ginz (first was with Eli and it was very good; good service - speically the BBBJ) and since Wilson had planted this doubt in my mind that Samiko is not very pretty I did not want to take a risk.

When Samiko arrived, she made me very comfortable. She speaks good English and and has a nice young body. The first thing I noticed about her was her nice legs (though she is short, I like the built of her legs) and a well rounded ass. I went on to shower and she joined me. We went back to to bed and she started DFK. Meanwhile we had shared bit and pieces of information/chit-chatting about Sydney/US etc. Samiko may not be the prettiest girl in the world but she seems caring and concerned..like a GF. This is endearing. Punters who like GFE would surely like Samiko. Her DFK was very good...she let me suck on her tongue and lips (I hope she let me insert my tongue in her mouth next time). I think you become comfortable with a WL only after 2-3 sessions. But I beleive the universal principle of YMMV applies everywhere.

Anyhow, 20 minutes into the session after DFK & BBBJ...oh..I forgot about BBBj. Samiko provide a very sensual BBBJ..starting slowly and sucking at the little bro...she even asked me what I like..so that she can do that more often while she was working on the little bro. Agaiin the BBBJ is more GFE..so punters who crave for such expereince would definitely love Samiko.

Coming back to the point, after 20 mins I asked Samiko that I want to extend my session to 1 hr instead of 30 mins. She said she'll have to ask her boss...she excused herself and went out to consult Wilson/Yuki...and came back saying that I'll have to pay for another 30 mins. Now, I was expecting that I'll be charged for 1 hr (which is 160) and not for two 30 mins sessions (which is 200). Anyhow, since I was loving my session with Samiko and did not want to dampen her and my spirits..I handed her the extra cash which she went and gave to her bosses. She came back and said "Oh..look at your mebmer..he seems to have died" :-) I like the humour she was trying to evoke. We continued with DATY...oh she loves DATY..the noises she was making was turning me on. Then we moved on to 69...and after a few minutes she brought out a dom and off we went into missionary...then doggy..a bit of sideways. Somehow, I was in the mood of sucking her pussy...so we went back to DATY and then 69....she is very sweet down there and makes a lot of noise...seems she is very sensitive and love somebody sucking on her clit and pussy. She kept sucking me and at the same time stroking me with her hands...and I kept licking and sucking at her pusssy....there was so much heat build up in me that I came and she kept on stroking me till I was done.

She then wiped me lovingly and off I went for a shower. Overall, I think it was a successful punt.
High-points:
Samiko is a very good GFE material. Very good service. Does not try to do things in a planned manner...goes with the flow.
Very good body..specially her legs and her cute butt (she is not tall..I would call her small...but still her legs are sexy).
DFK and BBBJ ....very sensual and girfriend like.
Though she is not very pretty (I have only beenwith Eli at Ginza) but I would still rate her above Eli solely because she was not very mechanical and planned in her approcah...and still willing to provide service.

Low-points:
I shouldn't call it low-point..but since I am not an expereinced punter..I don't know if it is a standard protocal to charge for two 30 mins instead of an hour in case the customer decides to extend the session midway. So I would take Wilson's decision with a pinch of salt. Again...not a low-point but my disappointment.

the wizard
19-01-2013, 02:07 PM
Excellent review Ivar,

The charging of the 30min lots (extensions) is fairly much the norm in most places.
Best to take the full hour option if you can.

Samiko is definitely Girl friend material and is very sweet and caring. I found her pretty, had a sexy Body, and she had a warm Aura about her.
Service was excellent and she is hot
English was very good and she seemed genuinely interested in conversation, asking questions, when some girls don't.
As more and more people discover her, she will join the other Ginza all stars and become a definite favorite of many.

Max Impact
19-01-2013, 07:35 PM
I thought that extending to the hour would get the hourly rate normally, not 2 x 30 minute price. Maybe I'm wrong as its been a long time since I did a 30 minute booking.

yutang
29-01-2013, 10:54 PM
I was with Samiko tonight, shes super cute and provides an excellent GFE. A really sweet girl, treat her well.