PDA

View Full Version : General talk any good massage shops in western sydney

pingers
29-11-2014, 05:15 PM
it seems all the good massage shops are based in the CBD. it's a bit of a travel for me to get the city. is there any good massage shops in the western surburbs?

Somniens
23-12-2014, 06:24 PM
They'res a nice one at Warwick Farm/Liverpool. About 5 minute? walk from Warwick Farm Station.

Mr Crash and Burn
23-12-2014, 09:46 PM
few at leichhardt

Bawal
24-12-2014, 08:30 AM
Leichhardt is only inner west. And considering western Sydney is the most populous side of town, why there isn't many around this area?

wilisno
24-12-2014, 09:23 AM
Leichhardt is only inner west. And considering western Sydney is the most populous side of town, why there isn't many around this area?
There are many in the west, they also get closed down very quickly if mentioned here, western suburbs councils are even tougher than the northern counterpart !

Bawal
24-12-2014, 10:15 AM
Good to know Wil. That might explain why we don't often see them posted here.

jzchan
01-01-2016, 12:46 PM
They'res a nice one at Warwick Farm/Liverpool. About 5 minute? walk from Warwick Farm Station.

That's David's shop. Sister shop to 501 Newtown. A lot of girls work at both.

jzchan
01-01-2016, 12:48 PM
Main problem with this shop is the walls are thin.

jzchan
01-01-2016, 12:49 PM
There is a Thai massage place next door to this too. Never seen any reviews on it. I doubt it's a legit place though.

tpol
01-01-2016, 11:47 PM
I goto the Thai one when I dont want a tug. i.e. really sore and really need a massage

Been there twice.

Seems legit as both girls didnt offer anything more than the massage and even hinted that there are no extras.

1st girl was a very good masseuse, 2nd was average.

It's easy to park around there and hence go there instead of westfields. ALthough the westfield has very good masseuses but parking is terrible

I tend to go there when I visit cabrammatta. Massage at cabbra is not so good except natasha's but very expensive for a tug, like $50 without clothes off

SamT
04-01-2016, 10:07 AM
I been to one at freeman st in blacktown 3 times now. Everytime the girl has been in their 20s. I also been to one on amy st regents park, 2 of the ladies offer cbj for $40

aussiegaigin
04-01-2016, 11:30 AM
There is shop in Blacktown called "Janet's Chinese massage", near the station. I've only been there once; good massage, but seems to be legit, no extras offered. I think they also have a shop in Penrith High St

bs72xi
05-01-2016, 06:26 AM
There is a good one in Kingswood, and two or three in High St Penrith.

NaughtyBoy13
06-01-2016, 01:55 AM
10 Elizabeth st, Burwood. Professional nude massage, young Korean girls to choose. Very nice and clean rooms with hot oil massage. Girls have been trained to provide a great feeling. I have been there few times and never had a bad shjt :)

itouch
09-01-2016, 12:16 PM
10 Elizabeth st, Burwood. Professional nude massage, young Korean girls to choose. Very nice and clean rooms with hot oil massage. Girls have been trained to provide a great feeling. I have been there few times and never had a bad shjt :)

I don't like the K girls played their music so loud in the session.

wilisno
09-01-2016, 12:27 PM
it seems all the good massage shops are based in the CBD. it's a bit of a travel for me to get the city. is there any good massage shops in the western surburbs?

Have you tried 105 Church St Parramatta ? 5 minutes walk from the train station.

NaughtyBoy13
09-01-2016, 11:44 PM
I don't like the K girls played their music so loud in the session.

You have the rights to ask them to shut the fck up :)

james235
05-06-2016, 07:11 PM
http://sydney.cracker.com.au/TherapeuticMassage/penrith-professional-chinese-massage-therapy/15576586

Any good? What are the ages of the girls?

Alan86
05-06-2016, 07:36 PM
There's a lot of shops in western Sydney. But most don't have those 'fresh young girls' like in the city. This site tends to review the city shops mostly, but there's a ton of suburb shops which need reviews.

There's a shop called 'Natasha's Day Spa' that has Thai girls, which is in a number of locations, but from what I've heard, they have this ridiculous price of $50 for just a HJ! As opposed to $20 like everywhere else in Sydney.

I'm still searching for a suitable shop in the west. It'd be nice to have an option around there.

Parramatta has a couple (see the review in the thread 'Any good places around parramatta?

snapjaw
05-06-2016, 10:08 PM
In Seven Hills, Hope St has been good most of the time I've been there... the last time I went early this year there was a pretty young Chinese girl who would blow into and lick my ear, she was good value at $30 for nude HE but after she went back to China I didn't see her back even after asking the shop about her. There's a new one in Leabons Lane at the shops near Blacktown Road, had a Malay girl (looked part Indian) with massive DDs I think they were, but that was a few months back, haven't been back since I saw her a couple of times. However it's $50 for nude HE, she let me lick those nips but no other action. The Thai 429 Parramatta Road shop has a really nice girl that, Sandy, who is tall (about 170cm or so) with B cups, who offers services over and above what this shop normally provides, but you have to be nice to her ;) and tip of course. Worth it for this girl who is very pretty and slim. Hope this helps.

james235
06-06-2016, 10:24 PM
There's a lot of shops in western Sydney. But most don't have those 'fresh young girls' like in the city. This site tends to review the city shops mostly, but there's a ton of suburb shops which need reviews.

There's a shop called 'Natasha's Day Spa' that has Thai girls, which is in a number of locations, but from what I've heard, they have this ridiculous price of $50 for just a HJ! As opposed to $20 like everywhere else in Sydney.

I'm still searching for a suitable shop in the west. It'd be nice to have an option around there.

Parramatta has a couple (see the review in the thread 'Any good places around parramatta?

Me too... I'm hoping to find a good place in the west (between parramatta and penrith). I will go to a full service shop or brothel if that is the only place to find girls like this... but I actually prefer just going to a massage shop.

Here is my dream : http://www.xvideos.com/video9919344/girls_out_west_-_slender_hairy_asian_girl_in_the_bathroom

I want to find a place with a girl between 18yo-24yo who is a little shy (new ones to the massage shop), but who you can get to come out of their shell..

I'd pay more no problems if I found the right place with the right girl.

If anyone finds a place with a girl that meets that description please let me know (like in the video). :)

james235
06-06-2016, 10:25 PM
In Seven Hills, Hope St

Any young girls like this at hope street? I've never been there.

james235
15-06-2016, 02:18 AM
Here is my dream : http://www.xvideos.com/video9919344/girls_out_west_-_slender_hairy_asian_girl_in_the_bathroom

I want to find a place with a girl between 18yo-24yo who is a little shy (new ones to the massage shop), but who you can get to come out of their shell..

bump. ...

snapjaw
15-06-2016, 01:16 PM
I hardly go to the Seven Hills one now tbh. Best to check it out yourself, might still be young pretty girls there.

weedinator
15-06-2016, 01:26 PM
I have been to place at warwick farm twice in 2 weeks. $55 hour massage with $30 NHJ. I have been offered more but im an attractive white dude so this is normal :P

das232
14-07-2017, 11:58 AM
Any one got a good one in Penrith which looks legit?

velvetshadows
28-11-2017, 09:36 PM
Used to be a few good shops in Blacktown

AHLUNGOR
28-11-2017, 09:51 PM
Plenty of new intels in brother CMK's recent Greater West Massage thread in the private section !

perfect23
29-11-2017, 02:30 AM
Any recommendations around Parramatta area?

AHLUNGOR
29-11-2017, 10:57 AM
Any recommendations around Parramatta area?

There is a decent RnT on Church St right down the end near the Great Western Highway. Can't remember the street no, it's opposite 100 which is now a construction site .

birch
29-11-2017, 08:56 PM
Ross St. North Parra next to the Macca's has come back into form once again..

floppydisk90
10-08-2023, 12:11 AM
I been to one at freeman st in blacktown 3 times now. Everytime the girl has been in their 20s. I also been to one on amy st regents park, 2 of the ladies offer cbj for $40

Deleted message