PDA

View Full Version : General talk Are you "out" in your punting?

kamo
29-11-2014, 09:28 PM
Does anyone else know about your punting? Or anyone who goes punting together with a friend as part of a night out?

I keep it to myself, would have a fair bit to lose if things got out, but I'd imagine for unmarried guys that there'd be others who'd be in on their secret? Also, overseas footy trips to places like Phuket or Pattaya would be pretty obvious for those who partook of the local "offerings", right?

gggi
30-11-2014, 07:04 AM
I know many of you have stories of going out punting with mates, but I personally find this gross and "NRL player".

My best mate knows what I get up to, and that's about it. Oh yeah, and my shrink, HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oneonone
30-11-2014, 07:16 AM
I think that is one of the reasons a lot of us are on this forum, only you guys know about our punting or in my case my punting no one else knows and so apart from the wl there is no one to talk about or discuss it with.

rooter
30-11-2014, 08:15 AM
I always tell girls that I have just met that I regularly visit prostitutes.
It scares off the time wasters and the ones who want serious relationships.
If you tell a girl you are a regular punter and they still hang around you know you will get a fuck for sure.
It does scare most girls off though ;)
I also tell all my friends, family and colleagues that I am a regular punter.
I like to put everything out there and then it's up to others how they deal with it.
I should add though that I don't have a wife and kids, and no intention of ever having either.
I can appreciate its different for married guys and dads.

kamo
01-12-2014, 04:33 PM
I know many of you have stories of going out punting with mates, but I personally find this gross and "NRL player".

I'd equate NRL player to being a whole bunch of blokes hanging around while one of their teammates boffed a WL. I'd be more tempted for either a 2-on-1 (Eiffel tower, anyone?) or for going with a mate to the same place, seeing 2 different WLs and comparing notes after.

kamo
01-12-2014, 04:33 PM
I think that is one of the reasons a lot of us are on this forum, only you guys know about our punting or in my case my punting no one else knows and so apart from the wl there is no one to talk about or discuss it with.

True that, here we all know what you're going through!