PDA

View Full Version : Late Change to Roster Patty working today Sunday!

Oneonone
30-11-2014, 10:24 AM
Late Change to Roster today Sunday! Patty is working

Patty - Size 6,C cup,165CM,Experienced and very top GFE with a friendly service to match, Thai girl."New Patty @533.. One who is a hidden gem with experience and good service.. Let her pamper and spoil you with her friendly charm and smile.. which lovely thai girls are known for.. A menu of extra service too.. go see and enjoy new Patty..+New pictures+

Thai beauty Patty >http://533willoughby.com.au/patty.html

Sextus
30-11-2014, 05:47 PM
I think oneonone is just being helpful. 533 is his home establishment, so he is no doubt on friendly terms, as you'd be with any business you frequently patronised. He might have looked at the roster yesterday to see who to see and saw the single change today, and copied and pasted the information and link.

Mark Roberts
02-12-2014, 11:09 PM
I think oneonone is just being helpful. 533 is his home establishment, so he is no doubt on friendly terms, as you'd be with any business you frequently patronised. He might have looked at the roster yesterday to see who to see and saw the single change today, and copied and pasted the information and link.

Angle knows how to manage her resources, whether it be a rostered WL finishing earlier than the usual 1.00am due to other commitments (with advance notice) and therefore the opportunity to sell the same room twice fold with Patty starting at 6.00pm. Angle got her monies worth and so did I.

pantydroppa
02-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Angle knows how to manage her resources, whether it be a rostered WL finishing earlier than the usual 1.00am due to other commitments (with advance notice) and therefore the opportunity to sell the same room twice fold with Patty starting at 6.00pm. Angle got her monies worth and so did I.

What extras does Patty do?

Oneonone
03-12-2014, 07:03 AM

Its usually best to ask the girl or else phone the shop and ask Angie if you can't get to ask Patty.

Oneonone
03-12-2014, 07:04 AM

Its usually best to ask the girl or else phone the shop and ask Angie if you can't get to ask Patty.

Extras at 533 are all inclusive in the price.