PDA

View Full Version : General talk New to rub n tug

JC21
30-11-2014, 07:12 PM
Hey guys I've never been to a rub n tug store before. Can anyone explain the process? I see some places that are RnT that advertise as 50/60 $$ an hour, obviously i assume this doesn't include any extras. If I were to go for an hour massage, approx how long into the massage would the lady ask me if I want extras. And what are reasonable prices? (don't wanna get scammed).

Also does anyone know any affordable places in western syd or around central. I'm still at uni and don't wanna throw around heaps of money/

Cheers guys!

AHLUNGOR
30-11-2014, 11:29 PM
Hey guys I've never been to a rub n tug store before. Can anyone explain the process? I see some places that are RnT that advertise as 50/60 $$ an hour, obviously i assume this doesn't include any extras. If I were to go for an hour massage, approx how long into the massage would the lady ask me if I want extras. And what are reasonable prices? (don't wanna get scammed).

Also does anyone know any affordable places in western syd or around central. I'm still at uni and don't wanna throw around heaps of money/

Cheers guys!

May be you should read some reviews ??