PDA

View Full Version : General talk What is your MUST visit shop in Sydney ?

vtek
01-12-2014, 11:16 AM
what do you bros think is the must go to shop, atleast once in your punting life?

5 Star? Ginza? Where else?

I have only ever been to lesser known shops and usually am disappointed.
The best experience ever so far was at Diamonds.
Midas, M8 I wanted to be good but was so so...
Didn't pick right at 533 Willoughby so that was no good..

What is the best place for Japanese or K pop look girls?

Is there any where the girls dress "normal" and not in bikinis and underwear etc?

AHLUNGOR
01-12-2014, 11:38 AM
what do you bros think is the must go to shop, atleast once in your punting life?

Is there any where the girls dress "normal" and not in bikinis and underwear etc?

Sounds like you have already got all the answers brother vtek !!

wilisno
01-12-2014, 11:48 AM

Girls at outcall/incall agencies normally wear street clothings.

vvillie
01-12-2014, 01:03 PM
Girls at outcall/incall agencies normally wear street clothings.

I made an outcall booking many years ago where I was able to specify the girl's attire. I chose an office girl outfit because to me, there is nothing sexier than a strong, confident, beautiful professional woman. :slobber:

AHLUNGOR
01-12-2014, 01:39 PM
I made an outcall booking many years ago where I was able to specify the girl's attire. I chose an office girl outfit because to me, there is nothing sexier than a strong, confident, beautiful professional woman. :slobber:

Not the same impact if she is only 21 years old !!...............haha, you need a sexy young milf to have the effects you are after: there is nothing sexier than a strong, confident, beautiful professional woman.

Think how Demi Moore wanted Michael Douglas !! Right ?

wilisno
01-12-2014, 02:08 PM
Not the same impact if she is only 21 years old !!...............haha, you need a sexy young milf to have the effects you are after: there is nothing sexier than a strong, confident, beautiful professional woman.

Think how Demi Moore wanted Michael Douglas !! Right ?
I'll leave them all to you then ! ;) ;) ;)

I'll stick with the lesser effect of the 21yo !

AHLUNGOR
01-12-2014, 02:56 PM

Want to fuck Artemisia ??

The Naval Commander of the Persian Empire !! She is strong, confident and beautiful professional woman no less..............haha

Love Eva Green !

http://31.media.tumblr.com/65230652b891357c4e15132cadb7d54f/tumblr_na7vs4PG1x1sidrbto1_500.gif

vtek
01-12-2014, 09:23 PM
Sounds like you have already got all the answers brother vtek !!

Well I don't have as much experience as you Lol

But i'm always tempted to try any place that has an ad on syd99 that is close by
Next I guess I will try..
Angel Babes in Chatswood, Sunny Men's Massage in North Sydney, Roseville, Pymble house.... and maybe Golden Touch in Parramatta.

What are your thoughts on these places?

As for places like Ginza and 5 Star.. is the service really that exceptional ?
Are the girls really that much better? Sometimes its not the $$$ but the time and hassle to get to Surry Hills or Wollomoooloo and find a park.
That why I keep going back to the local stuff.

Funny story.. on CNY this year, I went to treat myself at 5 Star... got there and there was a queue at the door..
Then we were told its closed for CNY.. never got to try it

AHLUNGOR
01-12-2014, 11:44 PM
Well I don't have as much experience as you Lol

But i'm always tempted to try any place that has an ad on syd99 that is close by
Next I guess I will try..
Angel Babes in Chatswood, Sunny Men's Massage in North Sydney, Roseville, Pymble house.... and maybe Golden Touch in Parramatta.

What are your thoughts on these places?

As for places like Ginza and 5 Star.. is the service really that exceptional ?
Are the girls really that much better? Sometimes its not the $$$ but the time and hassle to get to Surry Hills or Wollomoooloo and find a park.
That why I keep going back to the local stuff.

Funny story.. on CNY this year, I went to treat myself at 5 Star... got there and there was a queue at the door..
Then we were told its closed for CNY.. never got to try it

Well, Location location location !!

That's why there are so many RnT shops in the CBD ! So many stressed out office workers and horny tourists !!

I think the WLs in 5 Star and Ginza on average are better than the regular Asian FS shops , of course there are many gems in the others shops that are better than or equal to the average girls in 5 Star and Ginza but the real super stars in these two top shops are probably head and shoulder above the rest ! And I'm not a even a FS punter in general, just based on what I have seen from the forum !

And I have never been to Ginza - damn it's always full !! And I haven't been to 5 Star for a while ! But past experiences were all too good to forget ........haha

the_boss_king
03-12-2014, 12:55 AM
golden apple or stilettos or both lol