PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star BECKY & ROSE DOUBLE- Im Literally FUCKED!!

Max Impact
01-12-2014, 09:52 PM
BECKY

Becky is about 165cm tall with a cute face and C cup boobs. She has a nice smile. She is curvy but still firm. She had shaven her pussy before arriving today. She looks her advertised 21yo.

ROSE

She is a real stunner with a sexy and cheeky face. 158cm tall with a shapely and petite body with great c cup boobs. Her pussy was trimmed. Very white skin as some Thai girls have. She looks her age of 22 or younger. Rose looked amazing in her short dress and high heels!

THEIR RELATIONSHIP

Rose and Becky have been close friends for a year. They spend most of their time together. Neither has worked before but they were apparently keen to do a double and showed up today just for that. I was their lucky guinea pig!!

THE SESSION

In the room Becky came up to me and hugged me and kissed. Beck then undid Rose’s dress as I lifted hers off. I undid both girls’ bras and helped them off with their G Strings. After all agreeing that we were a little nervous we entered the shower that was large enough to accommodate us easily. Becky seemed like the forward one and I was using her to get Rose a little jealous. Becky cleaned my erect cock then Rose grabbed it as well. Becky and I kissed again. Both girls shower together at home so they were soaping each other up here too. Erection went into overdrive at this point!

Onto the bed and I immediately got BBBJ from Becky. I was getting nipple sucks from Rose. Then Rose came down to where the action was. Rose made up for her lack of DFK with her BBBJ skills. As she sucked my cock Becky licked my balls. All of this action I could watch in the mirrors on the walls. I tried to eat Rose’s pussy but she put her hand there in the way so I asked Becky if she wanted my tongue. She agreed right away and sat up to watch the action and I licked her. She was super wet. I ignored Rose as I ate Becky’s pussy and she moaned and squirmed until she came. Rose through this whole time was performing an A grade BBBJ on me. This is the fucking life I thought!

Becky asked “Want to fuck?” and so of course I agreed. I entered her in mish and she was very animated and moaned constantly. We changed to doggie. In both positions Rose had full hold of my balls and her hands all over me. This girl Becky loves sex.

I withdrew and kneeled on the bed, condom off, for another double header BBBJ. Two fucken gorgeous young arses were next to each other up in the air. I wish there had been a mirror behind that so that I could see it all.

I whispered to Rose that I couldn’t wait to fuck her and so a new condom went on. I had to see her in cowgirl position and I soon did. She has such a great body. I actually even got a little bit of tongue kissing in between sucking her gorgeous boobs.

In doggie I smashed her and the whole time she was grabbing my balls. Becky DFK’d me the whole time. She’s a great kisser.

We changed to mish and Becky started licking my balls as I fucked Rose. These girls were getting close now. I could easily have cum at any time but I wanted more BBBJ.

Another double header BBBJ started. Then I raised Becky to eat her pussy again seeing as it was the only one on offer. This time I fingered her as well to her delight. Rose continued the BBBJ for what was a rather long time. I looked down and she was tugging away madly as she flicked her tongue swiftly across the head. It sure looked like she was trying to make me cum and she was about to be successful.

I stopped licking Becky’s pussy enough to shudder as I shot bullets at Rose. She had dodged quickly but her hands were covered in goo. Both girls seemed extremely happy at their achievement.

It was a marathon session that had gone for over an hour of the allotted 90 minutes. By the time we had showered again and chatted we only had ten minutes left. I did the only right thing and asked Rose to eat my cock whilst I deep kissed Becky.

THE END

Hung Lo
01-12-2014, 10:44 PM
Rose sounds like a real dud. I find Thai girls to generally be some of the most prudish of all Asian girls.

Max Impact
01-12-2014, 11:11 PM
And I booked Rose first thing tomorrow!

5 Star City
01-12-2014, 11:53 PM
Wild Horses need tobe

TAMED:love:

cisco
02-12-2014, 10:15 AM
So whats tha damage bro max ?

5 Star City
02-12-2014, 12:14 PM
So whats tha damage bro max ?

Only CR..... Crazy LOVE

Max Impact
02-12-2014, 06:18 PM
It was $840 bro.

cisco
02-12-2014, 09:55 PM
Only CR..... Crazy LOVE

Ok ok and ok ;)

Max Impact
02-12-2014, 11:20 PM
Cisco you love Korean not Thai. Leave the Thai girls to me!!