PDA

View Full Version : General talk Best massage place in Sydney?

JC21
01-12-2014, 11:33 PM
In your opinion what is best massage place in CBD area or in Western Sydney. In terms of part 1 and 2. Read reviews for a few places. Silver Fox seems promising. Any others I must try?? (new to RnT shops)

AHLUNGOR
01-12-2014, 11:50 PM
In your opinion what is best massage place in CBD area or in Western Sydney. In terms of part 1 and 2. Read reviews for a few places. Silver Fox seems promising. Any others I must try?? (new to RnT shops)

You should read my top 10 thread !

JC21
01-12-2014, 11:58 PM
You should read my top 10 thread !

What is it called brother? Sorry i'm not very skilled with everything on this site, don't know how to find much. Is there a link to it? Cheers

AHLUNGOR
02-12-2014, 12:01 AM
What is it called brother? Sorry i'm not very skilled with everything on this site, don't know how to find much. Is there a link to it? Cheers

No problem brother JC,

Happy to help, here you go :

No holding back, no keeping a hidden gem to yourself, your top 10 MLs in Sydney !!

As per title, this is very self-explanatory !!

Coming from me, it's easy if I just list 10 of the top MLs with the best tits, but in order to benefit a wider range of brothers, I will try to have all the bases covered. And all the MLs are currently available, no point listing any retired ladies, right!!

Here we go: (and this is in no particular order as your most important aspect of a massage girl may be quite different than mine !)

1. Rebecca @ 316 Central - young, beautiful, happy nature, can massage and passionate, good girl friend feel, busty all natural, full yet perky 35 D Cups, my current favourite girl !

2. Amy @ 316 Central - 20's, cheerful and friendly, qualified master masseuse, my go to girl for my back pain, willing to please and good customer services.

3. Mimi @ Burwood, mature MILF, the all natural 36 E Cups erotic master, enough said.

4. Vicky @ Silver Fox, the Thai breasts, the no. 1 natural big tits in Sydney massage girl at the moment all of 37 E Cups - IMHO !

5. Mena @ Snow Lotus and 7 Lotus, one to tick most people's boxes. Young, pretty, slim, beautiful B Cups, shopping centre massage and sensual part 2. Top choice for all ages.

6. Sue @ QVB and Choon, Korean Princess as your humble servant !! tall slim and nicely enhanced C Cups, all the Korean Services in a RnT shop price, another top choice for all ages.

7. Lisa @ 7 Lotus - young MILF, my no. 1 girl for many very good reasons, sensational hands !! Awesome Spanish !

8. Candy @ QVB - busty and petite Korean MILF, semi retired, only 1 day a week for her regulars, massage master, former Korean shop trainer - fix everything !!

9. Gigi @ Silver Fox - busty Thai babe, very erotic, very sexy and that ASS !!!!!

10. The one and only mamasan double by Vicky and Nicole @ QVB - one for the MILF lovers !!

Hope everyone will find someone above suitable to you !

Cheers

:love:

:smile:

Calling on brothers CMK, ouch, X11, Irene638, Garfield, lakeshow, Travelmate, Mr Crash & Burn, ozgp000, lonely heart, Eureka, Spe, old fat man and many other brothers who regularly visits RnT shops ................... etc. etc. Please share your top 10 as well.

JC21
02-12-2014, 12:22 AM
No problem brother JC,

Happy to help, here you go :

Thank you brother Al! Will definitely use this as a guide :)

alancar
02-12-2014, 04:59 AM
Jk queen massage
Silver fox
Pure massage North sydney
Katherine st, chatswood

The AR of theses places shows the gems in Sydney. Plus they have a shower.

I have not tried bamboo yet but I have read of good AR from japanese girls working there.
Cherrie the filo girl in 107 quay st is also getting rave reviews!

the_boss_king
03-12-2014, 12:54 AM
midas or juliets. best choices.

Gundam
08-12-2014, 02:50 AM
Lung gor - Any good in chats woods

AHLUNGOR
08-12-2014, 08:55 AM
Lung gor - Any good in chats woods

Sorry mate, Chatswood is not my area !!

There is a new shop in Mosman has been quite active here, may be worth checking out if you are out that way !

Shonkybasted
08-12-2014, 12:13 PM
My favourite at the moment is JK Queen Massage.
Very clean, comfortable, good location and discreet.
A bonus that the mamasan is very accomodating and really tries to look after her customers.
Plus has a shower.