PDA

View Full Version : 2/167 Taren Point Road - reopened with new owner - service and girls still crap!

ilovefs
02-12-2014, 12:18 PM
This place closed down a couple of months ago. They had poor service, not only from management but from the girls. I went twice before, both times promising myself never to go there again.

I noticed on one of the forums this place advertising again, new owner by the looks calling themselves Angelbella. Trying new things I thought they might be better than the old place, they couldn't be worse anyway. So I sent them an email, telling them I noticed them on the review forum and would like to come along and see an enthusiastic girl who is a good kisser (not like grandma kisses) and fucks like an animal. She suggested 'darling, you come see Coco'

Usually when you ask specifically you generally get a half decent recommendation, so I thought ok, I'll give her a go.

About 30min later I arrive, ring the bell and an older friendly lady lets me in. She asked if I called, and I said no, I emailed, and that she recommended I come down and see Coco. Ok she said and let me in seeing me through to the room.

Coco (I thought) comes in, older than I would have liked, chubbier than I would have liked, but I was there and she recommended her so I thought I might as well give her a go. I hand over my money and shower.

It all went down exactly how you might expect. She was all fake with her niceties, not particularly enthusiastic, was NOT a kisser. We fucked in a few positions however she struggled to take all of me, even given her age I expect she's had a few cocks in her and should be able to take me. She angled in a way which made it difficult to fuck her. This happened both last time with the old owner her, they must get the bottom of the barrel girls.

Not to mention the room was so bloody hot because these asian brothels are too cheap to put the air conditioner on because they cost money. Maybe they need to remember we are paying $2.50 per minute to be here, the bloody air conditioner having cooled the room BEFORE we start fucking is expected.

Not much happened in the punt, fucked in a couple of positions before I came.

I left early, very unhappy with this place.

I emailed them directly to give them feedback, copy and paste below is their response:

"The one you tried yesterday is not coco yesterday, coco is very young girl and left shop early yesterday.we try to put different young girls every day. We just installed the new central air condition for the shop ,maybe they forgot to turn on the air condition yesterday"

So, good one Angelbella, you try to impress someone you KNOW is off a review site by knowingly doing a 'bait and switch' and expect your business to get good reviews and survive? You are going to have to do a lot better than that. Your correct methodology would have been to apologise, tell me Coco had gone home and given me the OPTION to see another girl. Not lie to my face and give me a dud!

Good luck Angelbella! I consider a bait and switch to be dishonest business practises and that you obtained my $150 by deception.

This place has not changed and it is NOT recommended. If you want a better, cheaper fuck, just go to 19 Pritchard.

dokleng
02-12-2014, 03:05 PM
So, good one Angelbella, you try to impress someone you KNOW is off a review site by knowingly doing a 'bait and switch' and expect your business to get good reviews and survive?

"Stupid is as Stupid does" - Forrest Gump

angelababy
11-04-2015, 11:39 AM
Lots of new girls, New prices. Clean and modern establishment. Satisfaction guaranteed. Speak to the owner if not satisfied afterwards

sexercisor2230
11-04-2015, 04:51 PM
There are many many great reviews. Only yours is out of place. Your just trying to bump up your own business

where are the positive reviews?