PDA

View Full Version : General talk Shop Ratings, what for?

dokleng
02-12-2014, 02:41 PM
In the Roster section, why do some shops have 5 stars and others 3 and yet others none. Who gets to rate them?
Do the stars actually signify something? Quality? Service-level guarantees?

Some confusing discrepancies as well --> 22 brodie and 45 george are rated differently (5 and 0 stars respectively). But aren't these two run by the same person? And that the girls rotate between the 2 shops regularly?

I've never really used these 'star ratings' as a punting guide but maybe some bros here find them useful. Useful for what, I wonder...

AHLUNGOR
02-12-2014, 03:01 PM
The rating is being controlled if you go to the advance option:

Rate Thread
Rate this thread with the following value:

You may rate this thread from 1-star (Terrible) to 5-stars (Excellent) if you wish to do so.

Like here I just gave you an Excellent 5 Star rating which you didn't deserve of course, but just to show a point.

And you can go back and change this thread back to 1 or 2 star if you like....................lol

Cheers

:cool2:

dokleng
02-12-2014, 03:17 PM
Thanks for responding AL but that answers a "how?" and not the "why?"

wilisno
02-12-2014, 03:23 PM
Thanks for responding AL but that answers a "how?" and not the "why?"
The " How " already answered your " Why " !!!

It means the ratings are given by viewers, not by the shop, anybody can put in his vote, can't blame the shop for discrepancies on this !

dokleng
02-12-2014, 03:27 PM
The " How " already answered your " Why " !!!

It means the ratings are given by viewers, not by the shop, anybody can put in his vote, can't blame the shop for discrepency on this !

Fair enough. But which viewers tho? From my standpoint, only General and AR section threads can be rated, not the Roster threads.

Are u able to rate roster threads?