New girls coming , New management.
Special price for Christmas : body to body massage: 30 mins----$65
45 mins----$95
60 mins----$115
Including HJ ,nude massage.

Full services from $80,

The cheapest price in Sydney :love:

:thirst:
Shower room & air con& spa& free parking & available now.
New girl coming today, she's Sandy Slim, Top service. Just like a model.
Provide erotic massage, body to body, and more services She just working today. please call us to find more information.
The address is 18 Hargrave street darlinghurst , call 02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711).
Open 7 days from 10--late.
15419. 156561565915658

All of our girls are offering an exceptional sensual,erotic, nude massage catering for every need, dream or secret desire that you have, experiencing sexual pampering through sensual massage.

Oneonone
03-12-2014, 04:59 PM
A search on google doesn't give any clues! So who are you? where are you? and what services are you offering at what price?

Apart from New Japanese girl Gina and new management!

icecream
03-12-2014, 05:50 PM
Used to be SWL.. 18 hargrave street..

Christyhu
03-12-2014, 10:19 PM
Used to be SWL.. 18 hargrave street..
Hi darling , we are new management now , we have more pretty and young girls working today. We are in 18 Hargrave street darlinghurst. And now the price is cheaper than before. If you are interested in ,please call 02 8964 9711

Christyhu
03-12-2014, 10:21 PM
A search on google doesn't give any clues! So who are you? where are you? and what services are you offering at what price?

Apart from New Japanese girl Gina and new management!
Hi darling we are new management now , we have more pretty and young girls working today. We are in 18 Hargrave street darlinghurst. And now the price is cheaper than before. We offering massage, body to body, if you want more service ,please ask the girls. The girls can offer top service. If you are interested in ,please call 02 8964 9711 thank you

Oneonone
04-12-2014, 09:52 AM
I assume that you are a massage shop that offers extras rather than a full service shop!

xconcepx
04-12-2014, 10:24 AM
Nice and discreet location which is always a bonus!

Christyhu
04-12-2014, 10:31 AM
I assume that you are a massage shop that offers extras rather than a full service shop!
Hi darling, we have 4 or 5 girls working everyday. we provide very professional massage, the girls can do body to body massage , we have special price for Christmas , massage price: we charge body to body massage :30 mins---$65, 45 mins----$95, 60 mins----$115, if you want more services , please ask the girls. Or call 8964 9711. Thank you

Christyhu
04-12-2014, 10:32 AM
Nice and discreet location which is always a bonus!

Yes, darling, our location is very secret. It is close the museum station. Just behind of Pullman hotel.

wthing
04-12-2014, 06:11 PM
Good luck with Sonyas old dig place.

Christyhu
04-12-2014, 07:51 PM

Good luck too:love:

Hiatus
04-12-2014, 08:24 PM
I liked Sonya. She'd always serve me a beer and have one herself when I was waiting for a girl, chatting all the time. She could have the demeanor of a young girl but I was sure she wasn't too young anymore. Any ideas what she's up to nowadays?
Then suddenly the shop was under new management and an old Lady took over as mamasan. She was so furious when I rejected the only girl on offer that she threw me out after abusing me verbally, calling me a Nazi and such. Needless to say I never went back. I wasn't really offended. Her reaction was so absurd it still gives me a chuckle just thinking about that incident. So that management is out of business now? Wondering what could have led to that ;-)
Good luck to the new management! Might poke my head in one day - maybe both :-D

wthing
05-12-2014, 09:52 AM
[QUOTE=Hiatus;596127]I liked Sonya.

I remember Sonya from her hell days in 693. She was good and professional.
In beginning 18 H had been good place, but lately went down. I think Sonya lost interest ( married rich $$$$ ).
New owners should know success is

1.Girls
2.Service
3.Price

if something wrong with one of this .... expect unexpected !

Christyhu
05-12-2014, 03:16 PM
I liked Sonya. She'd always serve me a beer and have one herself when I was waiting for a girl, chatting all the time. She could have the demeanor of a young girl but I was sure she wasn't too young anymore. Any ideas what she's up to nowadays?
Then suddenly the shop was under new management and an old Lady took over as mamasan. She was so furious when I rejected the only girl on offer that she threw me out after abusing me verbally, calling me a Nazi and such. Needless to say I never went back. I wasn't really offended. Her reaction was so absurd it still gives me a chuckle just thinking about that incident. So that management is out of business now? Wondering what could have led to that ;-)
Good luck to the new management! Might poke my head in one day - maybe both :-D
Hi darling , now we have already change all the girls, all the girls can also provide top service for you. They are all young and pretty. Please call 8964 9711. It won' t let u down. Thank you

Christyhu
05-12-2014, 03:20 PM
[QUOTE=Hiatus;596127]I liked Sonya.

I remember Sonya from her hell days in 693. She was good and professional.
In beginning 18 H had been good place, but lately went down. I think Sonya lost interest ( married rich $$$$ ).
New owners should know success is

1.Girls
2.Service
3.Price

if something wrong with one of this .... expect unexpected !
Hi darling, now we have big promotion for the Christmas , we offering 17%off if customers are coming.
And the girls are all friendly. Good education. Top service. Please call 8964 9711.

Hiatus
05-12-2014, 08:40 PM
[QUOTE=wthing;596268]
Hi darling, now we have big promotion for the Christmas , we offering 17%off if customers are coming.
And the girls are all friendly. Good education. Top service. Please call 8964 9711.
Might actually take one for the team and check this place out one of the next days. Will report back to all bros.
Cindy could you pls clarify, if you can. Is your shop now focusing on massage or did you take over the brothel license? Is FS still on offer?

Christyhu
05-12-2014, 09:09 PM
[QUOTE=Christyhu;596587]
Might actually take one for the team and check this place out one of the next days. Will report back to all bros.
Cindy could you pls clarify, if you can. Is your shop now focusing on massage or did you take over the brothel license? Is FS still on offer?
Hi darling, you can do whatever you like.the girls can offer good services for the customers.and we gonna have a new girl come to my shop tomorrow. You can come here to try tomorrow ,her body just like model,with long straight hair, mixed japan with Korea. Top service.

Christyhu
06-12-2014, 09:49 PM
Today roster: Gina ( size 6, skinny body, long straight hai,height158 ,silky white skin. Just like a model, top services)
Sandy( size 6, skinny body, height164, like play with customer. Top services)
Coco ( busty, D cup, height160, sunshine and sweat smiling. Top services)
Micky( busty, D cup, height162, long straight hair, new to this shop, top services )

Gucci2012
07-12-2014, 03:23 AM
Christy take care walking up and down that staircase in your establishment. One of my fondest memories is watching Sonya tumble down that staircase after she had a screaming match with a customer. It took every ounce of strength for me not to laugh in her face as she stood up, fixed her hair, dress and heels and asks me "do you have a booking?" Ahahahaha. Good luck Ms or Mrs HU.

wilisno
07-12-2014, 03:30 AM
Christy take care walking up and down that staircase in your establishment. One of my fondest memories is watching Sonya tumble down that staircase after she had a screaming match with a customer. It took every ounce of strength for me not to laugh in her face as she stood up, fixed her hair, dress and heels and asks me "do you have a booking?" Ahahahaha. Good luck Ms or Mrs HU.
What a gentleman you are, instead of helping her, you laughed ! Haha !

Christyhu
07-12-2014, 10:25 AM
Hi darling, thank you. Good luck too.

Christyhu
07-12-2014, 10:31 AM
Emily[/B]
She offers an exceptional sensual,erotic, nude massage catering for every need, dream or secret desire that you have, experiencing sexual pampering through sensual massage. She will provide more services than you think. :love: 15669
The cheapest price in Sydney.

Please call: 02 8964 9711 to find more information.
It is just close to museum station, behind of Pullman hotel.

Christyhu
07-12-2014, 09:32 PM
:smile:hi darling. Thank you.
What a gentleman you are, instead of helping her, you laughed ! Haha !

Christyhu
08-12-2014, 10:21 AM
45 mins----$95
60 mins----$115
The cheapest price in Sydney :love:

New girl coming today, she's Sandy Slim, Top service. Just like a model.
Provide erotic massage, body to body, and more services She just working today. please call us to find more information.
The address is 18 Hargrave street darlinghurst , call 02 8964 9711.
15419. 156561565915658

All of our girls are offering an exceptional sensual,erotic, nude massage catering for every need, dream or secret desire that you have, experiencing sexual pampering through sensual massage.

Monday daily roster: natty, Mia, coco, Annie , Maggie .
All young and pretty girls are waiting for u , we have busty and slim girls. Nice body ,just like a model. They will make you relaxing whole day.
More services are providing.

Christyhu
09-12-2014, 10:45 AM
Tuesday roster: natty ,coco,Sarah,lily,cherry

jj12345
09-12-2014, 12:15 PM
Tuesday roster: natty ,coco,Sarah,lily,cherry
Any chance you can name the girls in the photos? Will help with booking :)

Christyhu
09-12-2014, 02:22 PM
Any chance you can name the girls in the photos? Will help with booking :)

Hi darling, some girls are shy , so they do not want to take photos, but I can post some girls with photos and putting name on it . Thank you for you advice.

COCO
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services .

Natty
Natty offers an exceptional sensual,erotic, nude massage catering for every need, dream or secret desire that you have, experiencing sexual pampering through sensual massage.

Sarah
New to company , from the first moment, you meet Sarah , until you regretfully part for the evening, you will be totally blown away by her undeniable beauty, charm and incomparable sensuality. 15860

Christyhu
10-12-2014, 11:55 AM
Wednesday's roster:

Please call 02 8964 9711

Paulla
21YO, very cute face and big eyes brown long hair, busty F cup. Experienced, very good GFE.

Gina
looks like a superstar , C cup, long straight hair, silky white skin with big charming eyes. Just 19 years old. Just working on Wednesday and Saturday , you won't see her in another shop. Sweet voice , friendly , offering top services.

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services .

Mia
Delicate pretty sexy face, white color skin, 1/2 japan1/2 Russian, sexy tanned skin, big charming eyes and brown long hair,just arriving in Australia one month.

Amy
Amy is absolutely georgeous. With a creamy white flawless complexion.

Christyhu
11-12-2014, 10:47 AM
Thursday' roster

Princes

Princes have very pretty face, only 19 yo, size5 to 6, very slim, nice body shape, looks like Korea and Japanese , she is sexy and feminine with a tall , leggy slim figure. She is only work on Thursday during school holiday, she only will work in this company for one month, start hour: 10am---9pm.

Coco

Mia
Delicate pretty sexy face, white color skin, 1/2 japan1/2 Russian, sexy tanned skin, big charming eyes and brown long hair,just arriving in Australia one month.

Micky
21 yo, size 7 , busty D cup, pretty face, nice body, new come to this company , long straight hair, very friendly, good at talking with customer。

Maggie
Japanese style round face with big charming eyes, she is sexy and feminine with a tall, leggy slim figure .

Christyhu
12-12-2014, 12:27 PM
Friday' roster

Emily
New girl

Just 20 yo,size 6. D cup, slim, sexy and smoking hot,she is Honey...K-Pop class.just working on Friday , the first time working in adult massage. Just arriving in Australia for 1 month. She likes playing with customer

Coco

Sarah
New to industry, from the first moment, you meet Sarah , until you regretfully part for the evening, you will be totally blown away by her undeniable beauty, charm and incomparable sensuality

Micky
Very pretty face, sexy busty korea girl, she is sexy and feminine with a tall , leggy slim figure and could easily pass for a model with her limbs.

Maggie

Japanese style round face with big charming eyes, she is sexy and feminine with a tall, leggy slim figure .

Christyhu
13-12-2014, 10:19 AM
Gina
looks like a superstar , C cup, long straight hair, silky white skin with big charming eyes. Just 19 years old. Just working on Wednesday and Saturday , you won't see her in another shop. Sweet voice , friendly , offering top services

Coco

Emily
Just 20 yo,size 6. D cup, slim, sexy and smoking hot,she is Honey...K-Pop class.just working on Friday , the first time working in adult massage. Just arriving in Australia for 1 month.she loves making love with men...

Annie
Annie is a hot -blooded sex friend possessing a super size 6 figure , she is a petite wonderland waiting to be explored.

Lily
Very pretty face, sexy busty korea girl, she is sexy and feminine with a tall , leggy slim figure and could easily pass for a model with her limbs.

Christyhu
13-12-2014, 03:19 PM
Pretty and young girls every day. Please call: 02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711).

Christyhu
14-12-2014, 03:04 PM
Sunday 'roster

Nitha
new to this shop, very busty, E cup, sexy body. Know how to pleasure the man. Let all your fantastic become true.

Mia

Amy
Amy is absolutely gorgeous. With a creamy white flawless complexion.

Sarah
New to industry, from the first moment, you meet Sarah , until you regretfully part for the evening, you will be totally blown away by her undeniable beauty, charm and incomparable sensuality.

Christyhu
14-12-2014, 06:06 PM

Christyhu
15-12-2014, 12:25 PM
Monday's roster

Natty
Natty offers an exceptional sensual,erotic, nude massage catering for every need, dream or secret desire that you have, experiencing sexual pampering through sensual massage.

Coco

Mia

maggie
Japanese style round face with big charming eyes, she is sexy and feminine with a tall, leggy slim figure . 16314

Christyhu
15-12-2014, 03:24 PM

Christyhu
15-12-2014, 03:29 PM
New girl coming now

Diana

Diana, 19 yo, size 6, skinny body, Korea style face with big charming eyes, she is sexy and feminine with a tall, leggy slim figure . Top services.

Christyhu
15-12-2014, 07:37 PM
Pretty young girls like to kiss and play with the customers. :love: Please call : 02 8964 9711

kezza
15-12-2014, 11:23 PM
Jeez, Diana has one helluva body.. when is she rostered on?

Christyhu
16-12-2014, 10:12 AM
Please call 02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711)

Tuesday' roster

Natty

Sarah
New to company , from the first moment, you meet Sarah , until you regretfully part for the evening, you will be totally blown away by her undeniable beauty, charm and incomparable sensuality.

Kim
Kim is a sexy Asian, she like to kiss, tease and party, nice body shape ,top services.

Annie
Annie is a hot -blooded sex friend possessing a super size 6 figure , she is a petite wonderland waiting to be explored.

Christyhu
16-12-2014, 10:21 AM
Jeez, Diana has one helluva body.. when is she rostered on?

Hi darling, yes , Diana will work on Thursday , her working hours from 10 am to 8 pm. She just working in our shop for a few weeks during the school holiday. you can make appointment by 02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711).:love:

Christyhu
16-12-2014, 01:25 PM
Please call : 02 8964 9711

Tuesday' roster

Natty

Sarah
New to company , from the first moment, you meet Sarah , until you regretfully part for the evening, you will be totally blown away by her undeniable beauty, charm and incomparable sensuality.

Kim
Kim is a sexy Asian, she like to kiss, tease and party, nice body shape ,top services.

Annie

Christyhu
17-12-2014, 11:33 AM
Wednesday's roster:

Please call :02 8964 9711 (tel:8964 9711)

Paulla
21YO,size6, very cute face and big eyes brown long hair, busty F cup. Experienced, very good GFE. 16460

Gina
looks like a superstar , C cup, long straight hair, silky white skin with big charming eyes. Just 19 years old. Just working on Wednesday and Saturday , you won't see her in another shop. Sweet voice , friendly , offering top services.

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services

Mia
20 yo, size 7 , D cup. Height 158. Delicate pretty sexy face, white color skin, 1/2 japan1/2 Russian, sexy tanned skin, big charming eyes and brown long hair,just arriving in Australia one month.

Molly new girl( just working today)
Molly, 22 yo, size 6, absolutely georgeous. With a creamy white flawless complexion

Christyhu
17-12-2014, 01:48 PM
Molly, new sexy girl. 21 yo. Size 6. D cup. Long straight hair.Who comes from Malaysia .Just working one day in this company. Every customer loves her. She offering erotic massage, and full service.

Christyhu
18-12-2014, 02:36 PM
Thursday' roster

Please call : 02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711)

Princes

Princes have very pretty face, only 19 yo, size5 to 6, very slim, nice body shape, looks like Korea and Japanese , she is sexy and feminine with a tall , leggy slim figure. She is only work on Thursday during school holiday, she only will work in this company for one month. 16585

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services .16586

Mia
Micky
21 yo, size 7 , busty D cup, pretty face, nice body, new come to this company , long straight hair, very friendly, good at talking with customer。
Maggie

Christyhu
19-12-2014, 11:32 AM
Friday' roster

please call : 02 8964 9711

Molly
New girl

Just 20 yo,size 6. D cup, slim, sexy and smoking hot,she is Honey...K-Pop class.just working on Friday , the first time working in adult massage. Just arriving in Australia for 1 month. She likes playing with customer.16716

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top service.16717

Sarah
New to industry, from the first moment, you meet Sarah , until you regretfully part for the evening, you will be totally blown away by her undeniable beauty, charm and incomparable sensuality16718

Micky
Very pretty face, sexy busty korea girl, she is sexy and feminine with a tall , leggy slim figure and could easily pass for a model with her limbs.16719

Maggie

Christyhu
19-12-2014, 06:11 PM
Pretty young girls like to kiss and play with the customers. Please call : 02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711).

Christyhu
20-12-2014, 04:02 PM
Saturday's roster. Please call : 02 8964 9711.

Gina

Coco

Emily
Just 20 yo,size 6. D cup, slim, sexy and smoking hot,she is Honey...K-Pop class.just working on Friday , the first time working in adult massage. Just arriving in Australia for 1 month.she loves making love with men...

Annie

Lily

Christyhu
21-12-2014, 04:39 PM
Sunday 'roster. Please call: 02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711).

Nitha
22 yo, size 7 , E cup.new to this shop, very busty, E cup, sexy body. Know how to pleasure the man. Let all your fantastic become true.16878

Mia
20 yo, size 7 , D cup.Delicate pretty sexy face, white color skin, 1/2 japan1/2 Russian, sexy tanned skin, big charming eyes and brown long hair,just arriving in Australia one month.16879

Amy
21 yo, size 6, C cup, Amy is absolutely gorgeous. With a creamy white flawless complexion 16880

Sarah
21 yo, size 6, C cup, New to industry, from the first moment, you meet Sarah , until you regretfully part for the evening, you will be totally blown away by her undeniable beauty, charm and incomparable sensuality.16881

Christyhu
22-12-2014, 12:27 PM
Monday's roster please call: 02 8964 9711 (tel:028964 9711).

Natty
25 yo, size 6, B cup. Natty offers an exceptional sensual,erotic, nude massage catering for every need, dream or secret desire that you have, experiencing sexual pampering through sensual massage.

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services . 16961

Mia
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services . 16962

maggie
20 yo, size 7, D cup.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes, she is sexy and feminine with a tall, leggy slim figure . 16963

Christyhu
23-12-2014, 11:29 AM

Tuesday' roster

Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services .17016

Natty
Natty ,23 yo, size 6, natty offers an exceptional sensual,erotic, nude massage catering for every need, dream or secret desire that you have, experiencing sexual pampering through sensual massage. 17017

Sarah
22 yo, size 6, New to company , from the first moment, you meet Sarah , until you regretfully part for the evening, you will be totally blown away by her undeniable beauty, charm and incomparable sensuality.17018

Kim
22 yo, size 6.Kim is a sexy Asian, she like to kiss, tease and party, nice body shape ,top services.

Annie
23 yo, size 7, Annie is a hot -blooded sex friend possessing a super size 6 figure , she is a petite wonderland waiting to be explored.

Christyhu
24-12-2014, 04:59 PM
Open 7 days( include public holiday) .
From 10 am--- midnight.
Christmas and Boxing Day opening time: 10 :30 am to midnight.
Please call : 02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711).
Merry Christmas and happy new year.

Christyhu
27-12-2014, 10:30 AM
Open 7 days( include public holiday) .
From 10 am--- midnight.
:love:
Please call : 02 8964 9711.
Merry Christmas and happy new year.

Christyhu
27-12-2014, 10:32 AM
Saturday's roster. Please call : 02 8964 9711.[/SIZE]

Gina
looks like a superstar , C cup, long straight hair, silky white skin with big charming eyes. Just 19 years old. Just working on Wednesday and Saturday , you won't see her in another shop. Sweet voice , friendly , offering top services.17218

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services .17219

Emily

Annie

Lily

Christyhu
28-12-2014, 05:41 PM
Sunday' s roster. Please call :02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711).

Nitha
22 yo, size 7, E cup, new to this shop, very busty, E cup, sexy body. Know how to pleasure the man. Let all your fantastic become true. 17298

Mia
20 yo, size 7. D cup.Delicate pretty sexy face, white color skin, 1/2 japan1/2 Russian, sexy tanned skin, big charming eyes and brown long hair,just arriving in Australia one month.

Amy
21 yo, size 6, C cup. Amy is absolutely gorgeous. With a creamy white flawless complexion.

Sarah
21 yo, size 6, D cup. New to industry, from the first moment, you meet Sarah , until you regretfully part for the evening, you will be totally blown away by her undeniable beauty, charm and incomparable sensuality.17301

gbh
29-12-2014, 03:42 AM
is bbbj standard or cbj?

Christyhu
29-12-2014, 10:35 AM
Monday's roster please call: 02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711).

Natty
25 yo, size 6, B cup. Natty offers an exceptional sensual,erotic, nude massage catering for every need, dream or secret desire that you have, experiencing sexual pampering through sensual massage.17319

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services . 17318

Mia
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services . 17317

maggie
20 yo, size 7, D cup.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes, she is sexy and feminine with a tall, leggy slim figure . 17316

Christyhu
30-12-2014, 04:44 PM
Please call 02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711)

Tuesday' roster

Natty

Sarah

Kim

Annie
Attached Thumbnails

Christyhu
31-12-2014, 10:59 AM
Wednesday 's roster

Please call: 02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711)

Diana

Diana, 19 yo, size 6, skinny body, Korea style face with big charming eyes, she is sexy and feminine with a tall, leggy slim figure . Top services.17376

Coco

Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services . 17377

Micky

21 yo, D cup. Size 7,Very pretty face, sexy busty korea girl, she is sexy and feminine with a tall , leggy slim figure and could easily pass for a model with her limbs.

Mia

21 yo, D cup. Size 7. Delicate pretty sexy face, white color skin, 1/2 japan1/2 Russian, sexy tanned skin, big charming eyes and brown long hair,just arriving in Australia one month. 17378

Christyhu
01-01-2015, 08:10 PM
Open 7 days (include public holiday. )

please call 02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711) to find more information.

free parking, air- con, spa, young and pretty girls are waiting for u . Top service.

18 hargrave street darlinghurst

Christyhu
01-01-2015, 08:26 PM
Thursday' s roster

Opening time: 10 am --- midnight .

Princes

Princes have very pretty face, only 19 yo, size5 to 6, very slim, nice body shape, looks like Korea and Japanese , she is sexy and feminine with a tall , leggy slim figure. She is only work on Thursday during school holiday, she only will work in this company for one month.

Coco

Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services . 17405

Mia

21 yo, size 7 . D cup.Delicate pretty sexy face, white color skin, 1/2 japan1/2 Russian, sexy tanned skin, big charming eyes and brown long hair,just arriving in Australia one month.

Micky

21 yo, size 7 , busty D cup, pretty face, nice body, new come to this company , long straight hair, very friendly, good at talking with customer.

Christyhu
02-01-2015, 10:27 AM
Friday' s roster

please call : 02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711)

Molly
New girl

Just 20 yo,size 6. D cup, slim, sexy and smoking hot,she is Honey...K-Pop class.just working on Friday , the first time working in adult massage. Just arriving in Australia for 1 month. She likes playing with customer.

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top service. 17412

Sarah
New to industry, from the first moment, you meet Sarah , until you regretfully part for the evening, you will be totally blown away by her undeniable beauty, charm and incomparable sensuality

Yumico

new girl

27yo, size 8, E cup. height 160cm. Yumico is absolutely gorgeous , with a creamy white flawless complexion. Guarantee top service. 17414

Maggie

Christyhu
03-01-2015, 06:22 PM
Saturday's roster. Please call : 02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711).

Gina

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services . 17446

Emily

Annie

Yumico

27yo, size 8, E cup. height 160cm. Yumico is absolutely gorgeous , with a creamy white flawless complexion. Guarantee top service. 17445

Christyhu
05-01-2015, 11:23 AM
Monday's roster please call: 02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711).
Air- con, spa. free parking, nice and pretty girls are waiting for u. 18 hargrave st darling hurst . Just walk 3 mins away from the museum station.

Natty
25 yo, size 6, B cup. Natty offers an exceptional sensual,erotic, nude massage catering for every need, dream or secret desire that you have, experiencing sexual pampering through sensual massage.

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services . 17482

Mia
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services . 17481

maggie
20 yo, size 7, D cup.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes, she is sexy and feminine with a tall, leggy slim figure . 17480

Christyhu
06-01-2015, 03:00 PM

Tuesday' s roster

Coco
22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services .

Natty
Natty offers an exceptional sensual,erotic, nude massage catering for every need, dream or secret desire that you have, experiencing sexual pampering through sensual massage.17554

Sarah
New to company , from the first moment, you meet Sarah , until you regretfully part for the evening, you will be totally blown away by her undeniable beauty, charm and incomparable sensuality.17555

Kim

Annie

babelx
06-01-2015, 04:30 PM
Pretty young girls like to kiss and play with the customers. Please call : 02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711).

I called the shop recently to ask about DFK and the receptionist said "I don't know". I didn't bother going to find out.

Christyhu
07-01-2015, 03:33 PM
Wednesday's roster:

Please call : 8964 9711 (tel:8964 9711).

Spa, air-con , free park available now . 18 hargrave street darlinghurst . Nice and pretty girls are waiting for you.

Paulla
21YO,size6, F cup. very cute face and big eyes brown long hair, Experienced, very good
GFE. 17598

Gina
looks like a superstar , C cup, long straight hair, silky white skin with big charming eyes. Just 19 years old. Just working on Wednesday and Saturday , you won't see her in another shop. Sweet voice , friendly , offering top services. 17597

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services. 17596

Mia
20 yo, size 7 , D cup. Height 158. Delicate pretty sexy face, white color skin, 1/2 japan1/2 Russian, sexy tanned skin, big charming eyes and brown long hair,just arriving in Australia one month.

Christyhu
08-01-2015, 11:12 AM
Thursday' s roster

Princes

Princes have very pretty face, only 19 yo, size5 to 6, very slim, nice body shape, looks like Korea and Japanese , she is sexy and feminine with a tall , leggy slim figure. She is only work on Thursday during school holiday, she only will work in this company for one month.

Coco

Mia

21 yo, size 7 . D cup.Delicate pretty sexy face, white color skin, 1/2 japan1/2 Russian, sexy tanned skin, big charming eyes and brown long hair,just arriving in Australia one month. 17629

Micky

21 yo, size 7 , busty D cup, pretty face, nice body, new come to this company , long straight hair, very friendly, good at talking with customer.17628

Christyhu
09-01-2015, 11:37 AM
Friday' s roster

please call : 02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711).

Spa, air - con, free parking available now.

Nice and and pretty girls are waiting for you.

Molly
New girl

Just 20 yo,size 6. D cup, slim, sexy and smoking hot,she is Honey...K-Pop class.just working on Friday , the first time working in adult massage. Just arriving in Australia for 1 month. She likes playing with customer.

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top service.

Sarah

Yumico

new girl

27yo, size 8, E cup. height 160cm. Yumico is absolutely gorgeous , with a creamy white flawless complexion. Guarantee top service. 17725

Maggie

Christyhu
10-01-2015, 04:35 PM
Saturday's roster

Spa, air - con, free parking, nice and pretty girls are waiting for you.

Please call 02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711).

Gina
looks like a superstar , C cup, long straight hair, silky white skin with big charming eyes. Just 19 years old. Just working on Wednesday and Saturday , you won't see her in another shop. Sweet voice , friendly , offering top services.17795

Coco

Emily
Just 20 yo,size 6. D cup, slim, sexy and smoking hot,she is Honey...K-Pop class.just working on Friday , the first time working in adult massage. Just arriving in Australia for 1 month.she loves making love with men... 17793

Annie

Lily

Christyhu
11-01-2015, 04:25 PM
Sunday' s roster.

Please call :02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711).

Nitha
22 yo, size 7, E cup, new to this shop, very busty, E cup, sexy body. Know how to pleasure the man. Let all your fantastic become true. 17818

Mia
20 yo, size 7. D cup.Delicate pretty sexy face, white color skin, 1/2 japan1/2 Russian, sexy tanned skin, big charming eyes and brown long hair,just arriving in Australia one month.

Amy
21 yo, size 6, C cup. Amy is absolutely gorgeous. With a creamy white flawless complexion.

Sarah
21 yo, size 6, D cup. New to industry, from the first moment, you meet Sarah , until you regretfully part for the evening, you will be totally blown away by her undeniable beauty, charm and incomparable sensuality.17815

Christyhu
12-01-2015, 11:36 AM
Monday's roster

please call: 02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711).

Natty
25 yo, size 6, B cup. Natty offers an exceptional sensual,erotic, nude massage catering for every need, dream or secret desire that you have, experiencing sexual pampering through sensual massage.17847

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services . 17846

Mia
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services . 17845

maggie
20 yo, size 7, D cup.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes, she is sexy and feminine with a tall, leggy slim figure . 17844

Christyhu
13-01-2015, 02:21 PM
Please call :02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711)

Tuesday' roster

Coco
22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services .

Natty

Sarah
New to company , from the first moment, you meet Sarah , until you regretfully part for the evening, you will be totally blown away by her undeniable beauty, charm and incomparable sensuality.17906

Kim

Annie

Christyhu
14-01-2015, 11:04 AM
Wednesday 's roster

Please call: 02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711)

Diana

Diana, 19 yo, size 6, skinny body, Korea style face with big charming eyes, she is sexy and feminine with a tall, leggy slim figure . Top services.17955

Coco

Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services . 17954

Micky

21 yo, D cup. Size 7,Very pretty face, sexy busty korea girl, she is sexy and feminine with a tall , leggy slim figure and could easily pass for a model with her limbs.17953

Mia

21 yo, D cup. Size 7. Delicate pretty sexy face, white color skin, 1/2 japan1/2 Russian, sexy tanned skin, big charming eyes and brown long hair,just arriving in Australia one month. 17952

Christyhu
15-01-2015, 06:25 PM
Thursday' s roster

Diana

Diana have very pretty face, only 19 yo, size5 to 6, very slim, nice body shape, looks like Korea and Japanese , she is sexy and feminine with a tall , leggy slim figure. She is only work on Thursday during school holiday, she only will work in this company for one month. 18014

Coco

Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services .18013

Mia

21 yo, size 7 . D cup.Delicate pretty sexy face, white color skin, 1/2 japan1/2 Russian, sexy tanned skin, big charming eyes and brown long hair,just arriving in Australia one month. 18012

Micky

21 yo, size 7 , busty D cup, pretty face, nice body, new come to this company , long straight hair, very friendly, good at talking with customer. 18011

Christyhu
16-01-2015, 05:34 PM
Friday' s roster

Molly
New girl

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top service.18055

Sarah

Micky
Very pretty face, sexy busty korea girl, she is sexy and feminine with a tall , leggy slim figure and could easily pass for a model with her limbs.18053

Maggie

Christyhu
17-01-2015, 05:15 PM
Friday' s roster

spa, air- con ,free parking available now

Emily
New girl

Just 20 yo,size 6. D cup, slim, sexy and smoking hot,she is Honey...K-Pop class.just working on Friday , the first time working in adult massage. Just arriving in Australia for 1 month. She likes playing with customer.18088

Coco

Sarah
New to industry, from the first moment, you meet Sarah , until you regretfully part for the evening, you will be totally blown away by her undeniable beauty, charm and incomparable sensuality.18090

Tiffany

26 yo, E cup. Size 7 , Hongkong girl. Very pretty face, sexy busty korea girl, she is sexy and feminine with a tall , leggy slim figure and could easily pass for a model with her limbs.18091

Maggie

Christyhu
19-01-2015, 11:31 AM
Monday's roster

please call: 02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711).

new girls coming Top service.

Natty
25 yo, size 6, B cup. Natty offers an exceptional sensual,erotic, nude massage catering for every need, dream or secret desire that you have, experiencing sexual pampering through sensual massage.18142

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services . 18141

Mia
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services . 18140

Tiffany
26yo, size 7, E cup.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes, she is sexy and feminine with a tall, leggy slim figure . 18139

Christyhu
20-01-2015, 11:14 AM

Tuesday' roster

nice and pretty girls are waiting for you

Coco

22years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services .18193

Natty

Sarah
New to company , from the first moment, you meet Sarah , until you regretfully part for the evening, you will be totally blown away by her undeniable beauty, charm and incomparable sensuality.18191

Tiffany new girl

Tiffany is a sexy Asian, she like to kiss, tease and party, nice body shape ,top services.18194

Annie

Christyhu
20-01-2015, 06:57 PM
New girls are coming today, top service. E cup

please call 8964 9711 (tel:8964 9711) to find more information.

Christyhu
21-01-2015, 10:44 AM
Wednesday's roster:

Lowest price in Sydney, young and pretty girls are waiting for you.

Paulla
21YO,size6, very cute face and big eyes brown long hair, busty F cup. Experienced, very good GFE.

Gina
looks like a superstar , C cup, long straight hair, silky white skin with big charming eyes. Just 19 years old. Just working on Wednesday and Saturday , you won't see her in another shop. Sweet voice , friendly , offering top services. 18252

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services 18251

Mia
20 yo, size 7 , D cup. Height 158. Delicate pretty sexy face, white color skin, 1/2 japan1/2 Russian, sexy tanned skin, big charming eyes and brown long hair,just arriving in Australia one month.18250

Christyhu
22-01-2015, 10:56 AM
Thursday' roster

Princes

Princes have very pretty face, only 19 yo, size5 to 6, very slim, nice body shape, looks like Korea and Japanese , she is sexy and feminine with a tall , leggy slim figure. She is only work on Thursday during school holiday, she only will work in this company for one month. 18314

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services .18313

Mia
Delicate pretty sexy face, white color skin, 1/2 japan1/2 Russian, sexy tanned skin, big charming eyes and brown long hair,just arriving in Australia one month. 18312

Micky

Maggie
Japanese style round face with big charming eyes, she is sexy and feminine with a tall, leggy slim figure .18311

Christyhu
23-01-2015, 10:44 AM
Friday' s roster

Opening hours: 10 am ---- midnight

Nice and pretty young girls are waiting for you.

Molly
New girl

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top service.

Sarah
New to industry, from the first moment, you meet Sarah , until you regretfully part for the evening, you will be totally blown away by her undeniable beauty, charm and incomparable sensuality18361

Tiffany

new girl

26 yo, size 8, E cup. height 160cm. Yumico is absolutely gorgeous , with a creamy white flawless complexion. Guarantee top service. 18360

Maggie

Japanese style round face with big charming eyes, she is sexy and feminine with a tall, leggy slim figure

Christyhu
24-01-2015, 12:55 PM
Opening 7days including public holiday .

Australia Day opening hours: 10 am ----midnight .

Nice and pretty girls are waiting for you.

Please call: 02 8964 9711 .

kfpanda
24-01-2015, 01:27 PM
Who is working today?

Christyhu
24-01-2015, 05:11 PM
Hi darling.

Saturday's roster.

Gina
Click image for larger version.

Name: image.jpg
Views: 7
Size: 17.4 KB
ID: 16819

Coco

Views: 6
Size: 50.5 KB
ID: 16820

Emily
.Click image for larger version.

Views: 10
Size: 25.3 KB
ID: 16821

Annie

Lily

Christyhu
25-01-2015, 03:15 PM
Pretty girls are working today , please call 02 8964 9711. Opening hours : 10 am ---- midnight.

Christyhu
26-01-2015, 11:44 AM
Sunday 'roster.

Please call: 02 8964 9711.

Nitha
22 yo, size 7 , E cup.new to this shop, very busty, E cup, sexy body. Know how to pleasure the man. Let all your fantastic become true.Click image for larger version.

Views: 9
Size: 17.5 KB
ID: 16878

Mia
20 yo, size 7 , D cup.Delicate pretty sexy face, white color skin, 1/2 japan1/2 Russian, sexy tanned skin, big charming eyes and brown long hair,just arriving in Australia one month.Click image for larger version.

Size: 20.9 KB
ID: 16879

Amy
21 yo, size 6, C cup, Amy is absolutely gorgeous. With a creamy white flawless complexion Click image for larger version.

Size: 13.8 KB
ID: 16880

Sarah
21 yo, size 6, C cup, New to industry, from the first moment, you meet Sarah , until you regretfully part for the evening, you will be totally blown away by her undeniable beauty, charm and incomparable sensuality.Click image for larger version.

Views: 5
Size: 14.2 KB
ID: 16881

Christyhu
27-01-2015, 05:44 PM
Please call 02 8964 9711

Tuesday' roster

Opening hours: 10 am ---midnight

Natty

Views: 24
ID: 16367

Sarah

Views: 27
ID: 16366

Kim

Annie
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails

Views: 18
ID: 16368

Christyhu
28-01-2015, 11:31 AM
Wednesday's roster:

Please call :02 8964 9711.

Paulla
21YO,size6, very cute face and big eyes brown long hair, busty F cup. Experienced, very good GFE.

Size: 10.9 KB
ID: 18253

Molly
looks like a superstar , C cup, long straight hair, silky white skin with big charming eyes. Just 19 years old. Just working on Wednesday and Saturday , you won't see her in another shop. Sweet voice , friendly , offering top services. Click image for larger version.

ID: 18252

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services Click image for larger version.

Views: 3
ID: 18251

Mia
20 yo, size 7 , D cup. Height 158. Delicate pretty sexy face, white color skin, 1/2 japan1/2 Russian, sexy tanned skin, big charming eyes and brown long hair,just arriving in Australia one month.Click image for larger version.

ID: 18250

Christyhu
28-01-2015, 06:36 PM
Nice and pretty girls are waiting for you . Please call : 02 8964 9711 to find more information .

Christyhu
29-01-2015, 11:01 AM
Thursday' roster

Opening hours : 10 am ----- midnight

Princes

Coco

Mia
Delicate pretty sexy face, white color skin, 1/2 japan1/2 Russian, sexy tanned skin, big charming eyes and brown long hair,just arriving in Australia one month. 18588

Micky
21 yo, size 7 , busty D cup, pretty face, nice body, new come to this company , long straight hair, very friendly, good at talking with customer。18589

Maggie

Christyhu
29-01-2015, 06:08 PM
Opening hours: 10 am ---- midnight .

Nice and pretty girls are waiting for you .

Christyhu
31-01-2015, 11:08 AM
Saturday's roster.

Opening hours : 10 am ---- midnight.

Gina
looks like a superstar , C cup, long straight hair, silky white skin with big charming eyes. Just 19 years old. Just working on Wednesday and Saturday , you won't see her in another shop. Sweet voice , friendly , offering top services.Click image for larger version.

Views: 3
ID: 17218

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services .Click image for larger version.

Views: 4
ID: 17219

Emily

Annie

Lily

Christyhu
31-01-2015, 07:17 PM
Nice and pretty girls are working every day. Please call 02 8964 9711 to find more information

Christyhu
02-02-2015, 02:37 PM
Pretty young girls like to kiss and play with the customers. Please call : 02 8964 9711

Christyhu
03-02-2015, 10:26 AM
Please call 02 8964 9711

Tuesday' roster

Opening hours: 10 am -----midnight

Natty

Views: 24
ID: 16367

Sarah

Views: 27
ID: 16366

Kim

Annie
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails

Views: 19
ID: 16368

Christyhu
03-02-2015, 06:45 PM
45 mins----$95
60 mins----$115

Full services from $80,

The cheapest price in Sydney

Christyhu
04-02-2015, 10:56 AM
Wednesday's roster:

Please call :02 8964 9711

Opening hours: 10 am ----- midnight

Paulla
21YO,size6, very cute face and big eyes brown long hair, busty F cup. Experienced, very good GFE. Click image for larger version.

Views: 23
Size: 10.9 KB
ID: 16460

Gina

Views: 17
ID: 16461

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services

ID: 16462

Mia

Views: 18
ID: 16463

Molly, 22 yo, size 6, absolutely georgeous. With a creamy white flawless complexion

Views: 14
ID: 16464

Christyhu
04-02-2015, 05:55 PM
45 mins----$95
60 mins----$115

Full services from $80,

Christyhu
05-02-2015, 11:50 AM
Thursday' roster

Princes

Princes have very pretty face, only 19 yo, size5 to 6, very slim, nice body shape, looks like Korea and Japanese , she is sexy and feminine with a tall , leggy slim figure. She is only work on Thursday during school holiday, she only will work in this company for one month. Click image for larger version.

Views: 47
Size: 24.4 KB
ID: 16585

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services .Click image for larger version.

ID: 16586

Mia

Views: 11
ID: 16588
Micky

Size: 30.6 KB
ID: 16589
Maggie

Christyhu
06-02-2015, 11:05 AM
Pretty young girls like to kiss and play with the customers. Please call : 02 8964 9711

Christyhu
07-02-2015, 10:13 AM
Saturday's roster.

Opening hours: 10 am ----midnight

Gina

Coco

Emily

Annie

Lily

Christyhu
08-02-2015, 10:32 AM
45 mins----$95
60 mins----$115

Full services from $80,

Opening hours: 10 am ----- midnight

Christyhu
09-02-2015, 10:30 AM

Christyhu
11-02-2015, 12:04 PM
body to body massage: 30 mins----$65
45 mins----$95
60 mins----$115

Full services from $80,

The address is 18 Hargrave street darlinghurst , call 02 8964 9711.
IMG_5923.jpg. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Christyhu
12-02-2015, 11:51 AM

Christyhu
13-02-2015, 01:12 PM
Friday' roster

Opening hours : 10 am ---- midnight

Emily
New girl

Just 20 yo,size 6. D cup, slim, sexy and smoking hot,she is Honey...K-Pop class.just working on Friday , the first time working in adult massage. Just arriving in Australia for 1 month. She likes playing with customer
.image.jpg

Coco
image.jpg

Sarah
.image.jpg

Micky

Maggie

Christyhu
14-02-2015, 12:38 PM
Saturday's roster.

Gina

Coco

Emily

Annie

Lily

Christyhu
15-02-2015, 12:12 PM
Sunday 'roster.

Nitha
22 yo, size 7 , E cup.new to this shop, very busty, E cup, sexy body. Know how to pleasure the man. Let all your fantastic become true.Click image for larger version.

ID: 16878

Mia
20 yo, size 7 , D cup.Delicate pretty sexy face, white color skin, 1/2 japan1/2 Russian, sexy tanned skin, big charming eyes and brown long hair,just arriving in Australia one month.Click image for larger version.

ID: 16879

Amy
21 yo, size 6, C cup, Amy is absolutely gorgeous. With a creamy white flawless complexion Click image for larger version.

ID: 16880

Sarah
21 yo, size 6, C cup, New to industry, from the first moment, you meet Sarah , until you regretfully part for the evening, you will be totally blown away by her undeniable beauty, charm and incomparable sensuality.Click image for larger version.

Views: 5
ID: 16881

kingwally
15-02-2015, 03:47 PM
I cannot see the photos from the last few posts! No idea what the girls look like!

Christyhu
16-02-2015, 01:22 PM
Monday's roster

please call: 02 8964 9711.

new girls coming Top service.

Natty

Coco

Mia

Tiffany
26yo, size 7, E cup.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes, she is sexy and feminine with a tall, leggy slim figure .

Christyhu
16-02-2015, 01:23 PM
I cannot see the photos from the last few posts! No idea what the girls look like!

Hi darling, our girls are pretty and young , we have skinny and busty girls everyday , please call : 8964 9711 to find more information. Thank you.

Raqu
17-02-2015, 08:15 AM
Yeah, it would be nice to be able to see the pics rather than the data about the pics..

Christyhu
17-02-2015, 01:08 PM
Yes darling , I will post the pictures soon.

Christyhu
17-02-2015, 01:23 PM

Tuesday' roster

Natty
Natty offers an exceptional sensual,erotic, nude massage catering for every need, dream or secret desire that you have, experiencing sexual pampering through sensual massage. 19334

Sarah
New to company , from the first moment, you meet Sarah , until you regretfully part for the evening, you will be totally blown away by her undeniable beauty, charm and incomparable sensuality.19335

Kim

Annie

Christyhu
18-02-2015, 01:09 PM
Wednesday's roster:

Opening hour: 10 am ------ midnight

Paulla
21YO,size6, very cute face and big eyes brown long hair, busty F cup. Experienced, very good GFE. 19386

Gina
looks like a superstar , C cup, long straight hair, silky white skin with big charming eyes. Just 19 years old. Just working on Wednesday and Saturday , you won't see her in another shop. Sweet voice , friendly , offering top services. 19387

Coco

Mia
20 yo, size 7 , D cup. Height 158. Delicate pretty sexy face, white color skin, 1/2 japan1/2 Russian, sexy tanned skin, big charming eyes and brown long hair,just arriving in Australia one month.19389

Molly new girl
Molly, 22 yo, size 6, absolutely georgeous. With a creamy white flawless complexion19390

Christyhu
19-02-2015, 02:03 PM
Thursday' roster

Opening hours: 10 am ------ midnight

Princes

Princes have very pretty face, only 19 yo, size5 to 6, very slim, nice body shape, looks like Korea and Japanese , she is sexy and feminine with a tall , leggy slim figure. She is only work on Thursday during school holiday, she only will work in this company for one month. 19434

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services .19435

Mia
Micky
21 yo, size 7 , busty D cup, pretty face, nice body, new come to this company , long straight hair, very friendly, good at talking with customer。19437

Maggie

Christyhu
20-02-2015, 12:00 PM
Friday' roster

Molly
New girl

Just 20 yo,size 6. D cup, slim, sexy and smoking hot,she is Honey...K-Pop class.just working on Friday , the first time working in adult massage. Just arriving in Australia for 1 month. She likes playing with customer.19461

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top service.19460

Sarah

Micky

Maggie

Japanese style round face with big charming eyes, she is sexy and feminine with a tall, leggy slim figure .19458

Christyhu
27-02-2015, 12:37 PM
Friday' s roster

please call : 02 8964 9711.

Opening hour: 10 am ----- midnight

spa, air- con ,free parking available now

Emily
New girl

Just 20 yo,size 6. D cup, slim, sexy and smoking hot,she is Honey...K-Pop class.just working on Friday , the first time working in adult massage. Just arriving in Australia for 1 month. She likes playing with customer.19824

Coco

Sarah
New to industry, from the first moment, you meet Sarah , until you regretfully part for the evening, you will be totally blown away by her undeniable beauty, charm and incomparable sensuality.

Tiffany

26 yo, E cup. Size 7 , Hongkong girl. Very pretty face, sexy busty korea girl, she is sexy and feminine with a tall , leggy slim figure and could easily pass for a model with her limbs.
Maggie

Christyhu
28-02-2015, 12:08 PM
Saturday's roster.

Opening hour: 10 am ----- midnight

Gina

Coco

Emily

Annie

Lily

Christyhu
01-03-2015, 10:44 AM
Sunday 'roster.

Please call: 02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711).

Opening hour: 10 am ---- midnight

Nitha
22 yo, size 7 , E cup.new to this shop, very busty, E cup, sexy body. Know how to pleasure the man. Let all your fantastic become true.19908

Mia
20 yo, size 7 , D cup.Delicate pretty sexy face, white color skin, 1/2 japan1/2 Russian, sexy tanned skin, big charming eyes and brown long hair,just arriving in Australia one month.

Amy
21 yo, size 6, C cup, Amy is absolutely gorgeous. With a creamy white flawless complexion

Sarah
21 yo, size 6, C cup, New to industry, from the first moment, you meet Sarah , until you regretfully part for the evening, you will be totally blown away by her undeniable beauty, charm and incomparable sensuality.

Christyhu
02-03-2015, 12:26 PM
Special price :

body to body massage:

30 mins----$65

45 mins----$95

60 mins----$115

Full services from $80,

Christyhu
03-03-2015, 12:00 PM

Tuesday' roster

Nice and pretty girls are waiting for you

Coco

22years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services .

Natty
Natty offers an exceptional sensual,erotic, nude massage catering for every need, dream or secret desire that you have, experiencing sexual pampering through sensual massage. 19985

Sarah

Tiffany new girl

Tiffany is a sexy Asian, she like to kiss, tease and party, nice body shape ,top services.19983

Annie

Christyhu
04-03-2015, 12:30 PM
Wednesday's roster:

Paulla
21YO,size6, very cute face and big eyes brown long hair, busty F cup. Experienced, very good GFE.20026

Gina

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services 20024

Mia
20 yo, size 7 , D cup. Height 158. Delicate pretty sexy face, white color skin, 1/2 japan1/2 Russian, sexy tanned skin, big charming eyes and brown long hair,just arriving in Australia one month.20023

Christyhu
05-03-2015, 11:58 AM
Thursday' roster

Princes

Princes have very pretty face, only 19 yo, size5 to 6, very slim, nice body shape, looks like Korea and Japanese , she is sexy and feminine with a tall , leggy slim figure. She is only work on Thursday during school holiday, she only will work in this company for one month. 20082

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services .20081

Mia
Micky

Maggie
Japanese style round face with big charming eyes, she is sexy and feminine with a tall, leggy slim figure .20079

Christyhu
06-03-2015, 02:08 PM
Pretty and young girls every day.

Christyhu
07-03-2015, 09:44 AM
Pretty young girls like to kiss and play with the customers. Please call : 02 8964 9711.

Christyhu
08-03-2015, 11:38 AM

Christyhu
10-03-2015, 04:41 PM

Christyhu
11-03-2015, 12:13 PM
Wednesday's roster:

Please call 02 8964 9711

Opening hour: 10 am---- midnight

Paulla
21YO, very cute face and big eyes brown long hair, busty F cup. Experienced, very good GFE.

Gina

Coco

Mia

Amy
Amy is absolutely georgeous. With a creamy white flawless complexion.

Christyhu
13-03-2015, 01:03 PM
Open 7 days (include public holiday. )

please call 02 8964 9711 to find more information.

free parking, air- con, spa, young and pretty girls are waiting for u . Top service.

Friday' s roster

please call : 02 8964 9711

Molly
New girl

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top service.Click image for larger version.

Sarah

Micky
Very pretty face, sexy busty korea girl, she is sexy and feminine with a tall , leggy slim figure and could easily pass for a model with her limbs.Click image for larger version.

Maggie

18 hargrave street darlinghurst

Christyhu
15-03-2015, 11:56 AM
Sunday 'roster. Please call: 02 8964 9711.

Nitha
22 yo, size 7 , E cup.new to this shop, very busty, E cup, sexy body. Know how to pleasure the man. Let all your fantastic become true.20570

Mia
20 yo, size 7 , D cup.Delicate pretty sexy face, white color skin, 1/2 japan1/2 Russian, sexy tanned skin, big charming eyes and brown long hair,just arriving in Australia one month.

Amy
21 yo, size 6, C cup, Amy is absolutely gorgeous. With a creamy white flawless complexion

Sarah
21 yo, size 6, C cup, New to industry, from the first moment, you meet Sarah , until you regretfully part for the evening, you will be totally blown away by her undeniable beauty, charm and incomparable sensuality.20573

Christyhu
16-03-2015, 07:04 PM
Pretty and young girls every day.

Please call: 02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711).

opening hour: 10 am ---- midnight

Christyhu
17-03-2015, 11:59 AM

Tuesday' roster

Natty
Natty ,23 yo, size 6, natty offers an exceptional sensual,erotic, nude massage catering for every need, dream or secret desire that you have, experiencing sexual pampering through sensual massage.

Sarah
22 yo, size 6, New to company , from the first moment, you meet Sarah , until you regretfully part for the evening, you will be totally blown away by her undeniable beauty, charm and incomparable sensuality.20667

Kim
22 yo, size 6.Kim is a sexy Asian, she like to kiss, tease and party, nice body shape ,top services.

Annie
23 yo, size 7, Annie is a hot -blooded sex friend possessing a super size 6 figure , she is a petite wonderland waiting to be explored.

Christyhu
18-03-2015, 11:31 AM
Wednesday's roster:

Please call :02 8964 9711 (tel:02 8964 9711)

Diana

Diana, 19 yo, size 6, skinny body, Korea style face with big charming eyes, she is sexy and feminine with a tall, leggy slim figure . Top services.20733

Gina

Coco
Coco is 22 years old,body size is 7, busty D cup,160cm, brown color hair.Japanese style round face with big charming eyes. White smooth skin, her attitude is very soft.top services 20732

Mia

Christyhu
19-03-2015, 11:09 AM
Thursday' roster

Opening hour: 10 am------ midnight

Princes

Coco
Mia
Micky
Maggie

Christyhu
20-03-2015, 10:33 AM
Friday' s roster

please call : 02 8964 9711.

Spa, air - con, free parking available now.

Nice and and pretty girls are waiting for you.

Molly
New girl

Coco

Sarah
New to industry, from the first moment, you meet Sarah , until you regretfully part for the evening, you will be totally blown away by her undeniable beauty, charm and incomparable sensuality20836

Yumico

new girl

27yo, size 8, E cup. height 160cm. Yumico is absolutely gorgeous , with a creamy white flawless complexion. Guarantee top service.

Maggie

Japanese style round face with big charming eyes, she is sexy and feminine with a tall, leggy slim figure

Christyhu
21-03-2015, 11:05 AM
Pretty and young girls every day. Please call: 02 8964 9711.

Christyhu
22-03-2015, 11:15 AM
:love:Sunday's roster.

opening hour : 10 am ----- midnight

Nitha
22 yo, size 7 , E cup.new to this shop, very busty, E cup, sexy body. Know how to pleasure the man. Let all your fantastic become true.20940

Mia

Amy
21 yo, size 6, C cup, Amy is absolutely gorgeous. With a creamy white flawless complexion 20938

Sarah
21 yo, size 6, C cup, New to industry, from the first moment, you meet Sarah , until you regretfully part for the evening, you will be totally blown away by her undeniable beauty, charm and incomparable sensuality.20937

Christyhu
23-03-2015, 02:54 PM

Christyhu
25-03-2015, 09:15 AM

Christyhu
26-03-2015, 10:36 AM

Christyhu
27-03-2015, 11:52 AM

Christyhu
28-03-2015, 10:00 AM

Christyhu
30-03-2015, 04:06 PM

Christyhu
31-03-2015, 11:37 AM

sherminater
17-11-2015, 08:15 PM
Visited this shop today afternoon

I thought it was somewhere else. I guess new management

I went there mamason asked me to stay 30min or 1 hour I said half an hour and wanted to check out the ladies

she said ladies are beautiful 30min is 90dollas. I asked politely several times then she said you have to wait a little

i sit on the cough and waited 5 min this girl called jojo came she was wearing the same uniform with Cara.

she was alright and didn't wanted to wait longer so I went in with her but she said she had booking with another customer in 10 minutes

she just stood and and gave me handjob nothing else (I MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING)

so she will do handjob 10 minutes instead today. She said mamasan will massage me instead.... I was quite angry but didn't say anything

after 10 minutes with jojo I left. If you wanted that you could pay $40 for a proper massage in the city

There was no shower in my room. she said this room is the only room without shower but I think there is only 1 or maybe 2 girls and 1-2 rooms only

Jojo was polite overall but disappointed because she rushed to finish in 10 minutes (actually not even ten minutes)

If you like massage I reccomend other places. I have been to many asian massage palour but this one is the worst so far.. this year.

there are many massage places near there and central. more girls and at least they dont cut time.

DEAR 18 HARGRAVE ST. please tell me if there is something I missed or lied

sherminater
17-11-2015, 08:20 PM
you can check out the girls photos (REAL AT HOOKERLOOKER)

http://www.hookerlooker.biz/forum/viewforum.php?f=279
the photos are not true or at least nowdays not true

hookerlooker only accept real photos and they take cameras and upload for the owner.

it seems like they recently updated.. and the photos tell you about the girls.

obviously what they put on their website or other place is fake.. or old workers. but most likely fake..

I have been there with a room that has no shower . . and they have orange lollies at desk and thai girl and another girl called jojo work there

You know that I am not lying

Dear 18 hargrave street. If there is anything I lied reply my massage

sherminater
02-11-2016, 11:45 PM
Visited this shop today afternoon

I thought it was somewhere else. I guess new management

I went there mamason asked me to stay 30min or 1 hour I said half an hour and wanted to check out the ladies

she said ladies are beautiful 30min is 90dollas. I asked politely several times then she said you have to wait a little

i sit on the cough and waited 5 min this girl called jojo came she was wearing the same uniform with Cara.

she was alright and didn't wanted to wait longer so I went in with her but she said she had booking with another customer in 10 minutes

she just stood and and gave me handjob nothing else (I MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING)

so she will do handjob 10 minutes instead today. She said mamasan will massage me instead.... I was quite angry but didn't say anything

after 10 minutes with jojo I left. If you wanted that you could pay $40 for a proper massage in the city

There was no shower in my room. she said this room is the only room without shower but I think there is only 1 or maybe 2 girls and 1-2 rooms only

Jojo was polite overall but disappointed because she rushed to finish in 10 minutes (actually not even ten minutes)

If you like massage I reccomend other places. I have been to many asian massage palour but this one is the worst so far.. this year.

there are many massage places near there and central. more girls and at least they dont cut time.

DEAR 18 HARGRAVE ST. please tell me if there is something I missed or lied

review review

aussiegaigin
03-11-2016, 05:41 AM
I have been there with a room that has no shower . . and they have orange lollies at desk and thai girl and another girl called jojo work there

Those orange lollies at the desk must be a great deal clincher for you.