PDA

View Full Version : General talk How are the ladies (WL or ML) being paid?

Bawal
03-12-2014, 05:25 PM
Hi Brothers,

After gaining some more experiences in the punting world, both RnT and FS, I'm getting more curious on how the ladies and shop owner were paid.

In some RnT shops, I paid $60/hr to the owner and paid tips separately/directly to the ladies (50-60) for any extras.
1. Does this mean: shop will get $60 and ladies will get the rest?
2. If customer chooses to go with ONLY the standard massage and NOT to go with any extras, how much do the ladies get?
3. Do these type of RnT shops have any different fee structure compare with the one where we pay all (standard + extras) upfront?

In all of the FS shops that I've been to, I always pay the total or one set amount to the owner.
4. How much does the shop get and the lady get in this case? is it 50/50?
5. If customer enjoyed the session and decided to tip extra $10, does the tip got split with the house hence 50/50? or the lady keeps all extra tips?

Thanks, Bawal

wilisno
03-12-2014, 05:50 PM
Hi Brothers,

After gaining some more experiences in the punting world, both RnT and FS, I'm getting more curious on how the ladies and shop owner were paid.

In some RnT shops, I paid $60/hr to the owner and paid tips separately/directly to the ladies (50-60) for any extras.
1. Does this mean: shop will get $60 and ladies will get the rest?
2. If customer chooses to go with ONLY the standard massage and NOT to go with any extras, how much do the ladies get?
3. Do these type of RnT shops have any different fee structure compare with the one where we pay all (standard + extras) upfront?

In all of the FS shops that I've been to, I always pay the total or one set amount to the owner.
4. How much does the shop get and the lady get in this case? is it 50/50?
5. If customer enjoyed the session and decided to tip extra $10, does the tip got split with the house hence 50/50? or the lady keeps all extra tips?

Thanks, Bawal

Geez ! This is one of the questions that will come up on a regular basis ! :miao:

I'm sure a lot of " insiders " will jump on the reply band wagon for you ! :miao:

Bose0412
03-12-2014, 06:16 PM
i too am interested in this. especially with ML i do usually tip quiet high may be too high ?
but a while back someone told me the girls gets about 60-70 percent of the fee wonder if its true ?

Mr. Who
03-12-2014, 08:01 PM
Pretty sure the extras and tips go entirely to the girls. How can the managers know whether there are any tips anyway...

Wayne
03-12-2014, 09:15 PM
Geez ! This is one of the questions that will come up on a regular basis ! :miao:

I'm sure a lot of " insiders " will jump on the reply band wagon for you ! :miao:

now now, let's not be cynical old farts...humour the man who hasn't read past posts.

70:30 to the worker in the lower end shops (so at a $150/hour shop an average worker can make $1000/day); 50:50 in the mid-to high range shops with high customer turnover (so an attractive young thing can make $2000/day in a $300-400/hour shop; obviously more in a more expensive set-up); 30:70 in the most exploitative shops (in which the worker is paying off a bond, so only earns a couple of 100 until the debt is paid off). These are full service rates.

wilisno
03-12-2014, 09:20 PM
now now, let's not be cynical old farts...humour the man who hasn't read past posts.

70:30 to the worker in the lower end shops (so at a $150/hour shop an average worker can make $1000/day); 50:50 in the mid-to high range shops with high customer turnover (so an attractive young thing can make $2000/day in a $300-400/hour shop; obviously more in a more expensive set-up); 30:70 in the most exploitative shops (in which the worker is paying off a bond, so only earns a couple of 100 until the debt is paid off). These are full service rates.
I'm not cynical to the OP, if I am, I'm more cynical to the " Insiders " who obtain information in confidence and choose to publish it in the open !

Wayne
03-12-2014, 09:28 PM
I'm not cynical to the OP, if I am, I'm more cynical to the " Insiders " who obtain information in confidence and choose to publish it in the open !

fair enough. But, I am not publishing confidential information. I'm simply sharing knowledge that I've gathered from years of punting and taking the time to talk to workers; whom I respect. Shining light on how things work helps all concerned.