PDA

View Full Version : General talk Korean brothels

show me your picture
03-12-2014, 09:19 PM
Any of you knows decent Korean brothels?

I heard that there are many Korean WLs in CBD and Surryhill, but I couldn't find them much.

I already know one in Redfern but I would like to try somewhere else. Is there any other shop like old 9 Cleg st Artarmon? This shop has been changed to Chinese aunty brothel. (sigh)

Please share your info. ;)

wilisno
03-12-2014, 09:27 PM

I heard that there are many Korean WLs in CBD and Surryhill, but I couldn't find them much.

I already know one in Redfern but I would like to try somewhere else. Is there any other shop like old 9 Cleg st Artarmon? This shop has been changed to Chinese aunty brothel. (sigh)

You mean no.6 Cleg St Artarmon ? :miao:

The main reason that fewer K-girls are now working in Sydney is because they've found a new market in Europe. A few countries in Europe, especially Germany, have now changed their law on prostitution to be on par with Australia. So it's a new market for them, and new market is usually more excited and better paid, hence the shortage !

Nevertheless, there are still a lot of K-girls at 5* City in Wooloomooloo.

show me your picture
03-12-2014, 09:35 PM
ty4yi :)

I prob should emigrate to Germany. :cry:

Oneonone
03-12-2014, 09:39 PM
The place at Rockdale keeps advertising Korean girls!

Spe
03-12-2014, 09:43 PM

Hey bro, There is a thread about Korean WLs and KPS. Might be worth reading that thread. If you just want to explore korean girls, try 22 rydalmere and 45 George. They stock quite a few.

rooter
03-12-2014, 09:56 PM
Bro if you want to find Korean girls that give great service and don't have KPS then you should avoid shops that have only or mainly Korean girls.
These shops are a breeding ground for KPS.
Instead go to a shop that mainly has girls from other Asian countries and just a few Korean girls.
These shops will only hire Korean girls that give the same service as the other girls and the Korean girls will increase their service levels, and drop the KPS in order to compete with the other Asian girls to attract and keep customers.
Ginza for example has 4 Korean girls whose service level is as good as the Japanese girls and that's very, very high!

show me your picture
03-12-2014, 09:58 PM
Hey bro, There is a thread about Korean WLs and KPS. Might be worth reading that thread. If you just want to explore korean girls, try 22 rydalmere and 45 George. They stock quite a few.

Thx, I will try 45 George next time.

I've already been to 22 Rydalmere, but it was not my taste.

manman888
03-12-2014, 10:09 PM
Korean brothels... You can choose Golden Flower 127 Chippendale. Still have solid line up over there bros.

max_power
03-12-2014, 11:27 PM
Birmingham ave villawood. All Korean from memory

sukeong
04-12-2014, 03:04 AM
Korean brothels... You can choose Golden Flower 127 Chippendale. Still have solid line up over there bros.

I thought they changed their name to top127 or something?

Bazzladance69
04-12-2014, 07:01 AM
Amy @ Roseville Rose, is a Korean mid to late 20's , no kps, BBBJ, offers good service, nice looking, slim & busty

Oneonone
04-12-2014, 08:07 AM
Birmingham ave villawood. All Korean from memory

Yes and the ones I saw there all had KPS!

A waste of money haven't been back.

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2014, 09:20 AM
Yes and the ones I saw there all had KPS!

A waste of money haven't been back.

Is this the same shop called Eden @ Villawood ??
They ran a special promotion to name the shop and I got a $50 deal for 30 min, the facilities was top class but services was so so ! Hot young Korean babes though !

Oneonone
04-12-2014, 09:37 AM
That's the place!

If only the service was better from the girls as you say the facilities were top class.

rooter
04-12-2014, 09:43 AM
Hot young Korean babes though !

Finding hot young Korean babes in Sydney is easy.
There are hundreds of them - even in the budget shops.
The challenge is to find young hot Korean babes that have a good attitude and provide good service.
That's much harder. But there are some real gems out there.
You just have to go to the right places.
I started a thread on KPS free Korean girls a while ago and some bros put forward some good suggestions.

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2014, 10:13 AM
Finding hot young Korean babes in Sydney is easy.
There are hundreds of them - even in the budget shops.
The challenge is to find young hot Korean babes that have a good attitude and provide good service.
That's much harder. But there are some real gems out there.
You just have to go to the right places.
I started a thread on KPS free Korean girls a while ago and some bros put forward some good suggestions.

Well, that's easy enough, I give you Sue @ QVB today and also Emma @ 316 Central !!

Throw in Amy @ Silver Fox on Saturday !!

Oh, they are all RnT !

And for FS, not to forget Sophia the PWL - Sophia6 !!

Cheers