PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Woman teacher 44 was charged for have sex with her student, he was 16, what's wrong ?

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2014, 09:02 AM
A 44 year old high school teacher was charged for having sex with one of her student 4 times between his age from 16-18!

Is there an age of consent when it is a teenage boy. Girl is 16 yr old right ??

Remember the movie Heart Break Kid when young Alex got to fuck the not that much older and super hot Claudia Karvan ( back then she had very perky C Cups!) I don't see anything wrong with that except morally !

Is it not that every young boys' fantasy growing up that we all wanted to fuck a hot milf teacher ?? And it was the teacher's husband who blew the whistle - I wonder if they still fuck at home - may be the husband is an Aus99 member and punts three times a week so nothing left for teacher at home so she turned to the young stud for some sex !

Just saying it !

Of course, if the situation is reversed and it was a 44 year old male teacher fucking a 16 yr old girl - then I'll say lock up the dirty bastard .........lol !!

That's just me, what do you guys think ??

Oneonone
04-12-2014, 09:40 AM
I think the problem was the 16 year old had to brag about it otherwise both would have been OK.

Oneonone
04-12-2014, 09:49 AM
I think the age of consent varies from country to country and even state to state in places like the US. I think the above case was in the US.

Also in some if not most cases the age of consent can vary if it involves someone in authority like a school teacher.

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2014, 10:10 AM
I think the age of consent varies from country to country and even state to state in places like the US. I think the above case was in the US.

Also in some if not most cases the age of consent can vary if it involves someone in authority like a school teacher.

It's on the radio this morning and in Daily Telegraph:

Woman teacher, 44, charged over sex with student, 17

A SYDNEY high school *teacher has been charged with having sex with one of her male students after her HUSBAND reported her to police.................

xconcepx
04-12-2014, 10:19 AM
A 44 year old high school teacher was charged for having sex with one of her student 4 times between his age from 16-18!

Is there an age of consent when it is a teenage boy. Girl is 16 yr old right ??

Remember the movie Heart Break Kid when young Alex got to fuck the not that much older and super hot Claudia Karvan ( back then she had very perky C Cups!) I don't see anything wrong with that except morally !

Is it not that every young boys' fantasy growing up that we all wanted to fuck a hot milf teacher ?? And it was the teacher's husband who blew the whistle - I wonder if they still fuck at home - may be the husband is an Aus99 member and punts three times a week so nothing left for teacher at home so she turned to the young stud for some sex !

Just saying it !

Of course, if the situation is reversed and it was a 44 year old male teacher fucking a 16 yr old girl - then I'll say lock up the dirty bastard .........lol !!

That's just me, what do you guys think ??

Ur always good for a laugh but yeah, definitely agree with your thoughts!

We used to have this hot teacher at school. She worked part time on weekends and accidentally told the class. You should have seen all the boys going out there just to perve on her!

harmony
04-12-2014, 10:26 AM
Ahlungor
She may well not have broken the law, as you say, the guy was probably over the age of consent
But she has no doubt broken school employee regulations, which forbid teachers from having sexual relations with students

In 2014, it must be extremely hard for teachers to hide their misbehaviour - unless you can do without using your mobile phone (sms, calls) and emails - all these provide definitive evidence for the authorities !
Most teachers seem to go to the opposite extreme - sending selfie photos, extensive sms communication etc etc, so they cant hide their actions !

Im sure teachers have been doing this for centuries, we all know teachers who were very familiar with students of the opposite sex, when we were in high school
Just that in the last 5-10 years, it is much easier to track what people are doing by forensic reviews of their phones calls, texts, and emails !

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2014, 11:16 AM
So, how many of you guys out there had fucked a teacher before !!

I hadn't !!

But I had had my eyes on quite a few of them growing up, many of them wearing low cut tops in a hot summer days and I tried to stand behind them if they were sitting down so that I could have a peek down browse for the cleavage - it's all their fault, they made me the man I am today..................lol

Cheers

:cool2:

harmony
04-12-2014, 11:22 AM
I have a strange memory from when I was a 15 year old school student at a boys school
We had a hot young female teacher, and on the last day of the year, she got us all to line up, and she would kiss us all goodbye for the Christmas break

Young testosterone filled students looking down their cleavage must have some effect on these women, I have no doubt

wildeowl
04-12-2014, 11:50 AM
In NSW it is a criminal offence for a teacher to have sex with a pupil even if the pupil is 16, 17 or 18 - s 73 Crimes Act 1900. Probably similar law in other States. Also stupid as your career is stuffed if caught.

harmony
04-12-2014, 11:56 AM
Are there any other situations in the Crimes Act covering persons aged 16, 17 or 18 - or is it just teachers

Fisher
04-12-2014, 12:45 PM
Article in the paper states the student was in special care.
I do not know what that means for the student could be a number of issues asociated with the student.

harmony
04-12-2014, 01:10 PM
This 'female teacher, male student' phenomenon seems to be almost commonplace, including in 2014
Most sexual crimes are usually committed by men, not doubting this fact
However women in trusted places are also more commonly being arrested

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/39783/ (13 page dossier)
http://www.zimbio.com/The+50+Most+Infamous+Female+Teacher+Sex+Scandals
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2779643/Two-female-teachers-accused-group-sex-student-16-freed-bail-salacious-details-emerge-videotaped-threesome.html

The common misconception is that men arent safe to be around children. Men wanting to teach children must be paedophiles
But actually it seems the female teachers are the ones to watch out for

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2014, 02:04 PM
This 'female teacher, male student' phenomenon seems to be almost commonplace, including in 2014
Most sexual crimes are usually committed by men, not doubting this fact
However women in trusted places are also more commonly being arrested

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/39783/ (13 page dossier)
http://www.zimbio.com/The+50+Most+Infamous+Female+Teacher+Sex+Scandals
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2779643/Two-female-teachers-accused-group-sex-student-16-freed-bail-salacious-details-emerge-videotaped-threesome.html

The common misconception is that men arent safe to be around children. Men wanting to teach children must be paedophiles
But actually it seems the female teachers are the ones to watch out for

Yeap, women in their 30/40 are at their sexual peak !! who won't want to have a piece of a young man's cock !!

Let's put it this way, if a young men is not having sex with an older women (teacher or not), he probably would have jerked off in bed, in toilet and in the shower - so - all gone to waste - really !! same thing can't be said for a 16 year old girl right !!

Call me sexist, but I think girls and boys are to be protected differently - young boys getting molested by male paedophiles are a different cattle of fish all together !!

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2014, 02:06 PM
Just remember another story, true story actually :

I didn't get to bonk any of my teachers but I did went out with one of the Library Assistant a couple of times, I was in Matri class in Hong Kong (year 12?) and she would have been a few years older than me. We met in the school library and she was very flirty. I can't even remember her name - that's how long ago !

We had a few coffee after school (more like drinking ice tea !) and we went to a movie one weekend - I still remember the name of the movie though - Tales of the Vienna Woods - a musical !! but we didn't see too much of the movie, I was caressing her breasts over clothes - won't let me slip my hands inside - it was my first time doing that to a girl so not experienced ! and she was playing with my hard on over my pants - lucky I didn't wet my pants in the cinema, it's a light colour pants and it would have shown through. After the movie, I put her on a bus home and I rushed into the nearest public toilet and jerk myself off - twice !!

Then I met another few girls else where and didn't go any further with this young lady and she ended up going out with one of my mate ! and my friend hinted to me that they went all the way, and I didn't think he BS me, as if I had continued to go out with her I'm sure I would have scored myself - so I didn't lose my virginity for another couple of years until in college !! But that's another story - she would have been the closest thing I ever had with a "teacher"....................haha

Cheers

:cornut:

harmony
04-12-2014, 02:25 PM
Good story bro ahl

Female library assistants. Every school library should have them !
I imagine you did a lot of study in the library that year
If your high school was anything like mine, the library assistant would have had many enquiries from students, but not about books

We never had a library assistant at my school
But I remember the school librarian was probably early 50s, and one of my male school teachers kept visiting her in her office

Sounds like every school has these secrets

Midnight_Prowl
04-12-2014, 03:23 PM
Yeap, women in their 30/40 are at their sexual peak !! who won't want to have a piece of a young man's cock !!

Let's put it this way, if a young men is not having sex with an older women (teacher or not), he probably would have jerked off in bed, in toilet and in the shower - so - all gone to waste - really !! same thing can't be said for a 16 year old girl right !!

Call me sexist, but I think girls and boys are to be protected differently - young boys getting molested by male paedophiles are a different cattle of fish all together !!

I truly agree!!!! I still remember my First Lady, she was single mother in 40's.... Boy it was some pleasures I will never forget!!!!!!

mask
04-12-2014, 03:36 PM
Just remember another story, true story actually :

I didn't get to bonk any of my teachers but I did went out with one of the Library Assistant a couple of times, I was in Matri class in Hong Kong (year 12?) and she would have been a few years older than me. We met in the school library and she was very flirty. I can't even remember her name - that's how long ago !

We had a few coffee after school (more like drinking ice tea !) and we went to a movie one weekend - I still remember the name of the movie though - Tales of the Vienna Woods - a musical !! but we didn't see too much of the movie, I was caressing her breasts over clothes - won't let me slip my hands inside - it was my first time doing that to a girl so not experienced ! and she was playing with my hard on over my pants - lucky I didn't wet my pants in the cinema, it's a light colour pants and it would have shown through. After the movie, I put her on a bus home and I rushed into the nearest public toilet and jerk myself off - twice !!

Then I met another few girls else where and didn't go any further with this young lady and she ended up going out with one of my mate ! and my friend hinted to me that they went all the way, and I didn't think he BS me, as if I had continued to go out with her I'm sure I would have scored myself - so I didn't lose my virginity for another couple of years until in college !! But that's another story - she would have been the closest thing I ever had with a "teacher"....................haha

Cheers

:cornut:

''I was caressing her breasts over clothes''

lol...Was that the defining moment that kick started this obsession you have with breasts???

''I put her on a bus home and I rushed into the nearest public toilet and jerk myself off - twice !!''

So i see why you like to go to massage places, when the ml is jerking you off it must bring back memories of that day haha

Oneonone
04-12-2014, 07:31 PM
Could not agree with you more YF when it comes to business then keep it that way don't date, see or fuck the staff or other employees unless one happens to be your wife.

A44
05-12-2014, 05:05 PM
She is not a teacher, but the WL I spent 3 hours with today, taught me a few lessons. Judging by her reactions throughout the session, I think that I passed the exams !!!

Travelmate
06-12-2014, 07:14 AM
So, how many of you guys out there had fucked a teacher before !!

I hadn't !!

But I had had my eyes on quite a few of them growing up, many of them wearing low cut tops in a hot summer days and I tried to stand behind them if they were sitting down so that I could have a peek down browse for the cleavage - it's all their fault, they made me the man I am today..................lol

Cheers

i have done 2 really teachers so far.
lots of fun

AHLUNGOR
06-12-2014, 08:56 AM
i have done 2 really teachers so far.
lots of fun

Haha, a good one brother Mate, any of them teaching in Taiwan at the moment ??

Travelmate
06-12-2014, 09:25 AM
Haha, a good one brother Mate, any of them teaching in Taiwan at the moment ??

one is in Sydney now.. lol

AHLUNGOR
06-12-2014, 09:53 AM
one is in Sydney now.. lol

Haha, it doesn't count if you are older than the teacher !!

You need to be a horny little boy and she's your older sister or auntie to make that more juicy .......lol